Anyone catch this...

A-ZONE

With 29 seconds left in game Ellis apparently threw his helmet to the ground.

A sideline camera shows Bruschi yelling to the ref "throw the f'en flag" clear as day.

Frantically , the f'en game is over Teddy!

You want to talk about flags Ted?

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN 2 ON YOU F'ER

1st quater 11:00 on clock late hit on Favre

and

This one is fuming about still even more so watching it on dvr today.

with 10:07 3rd the ball is out I mean out of Favres hands he takes him down with one arm oround his back and drives Farve to the floor.

How do the refs let that one go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also 3rd quater 11:12 on clock Vrabel hit Favre after the ball is completely out of his hands.

Those of you who have DVR CHECK IT OUT.

3 penalties all game and 1 on the final play.

Tell me there is no conspiracy Pats fans go ahead.

instead of throwing the helmet , he should have jammed it up Coles ass

And then placed some stick-'em to Coles' hands. F Coles. I'm so sick and tired of him I'd rather have Stuckey in there (and yes, I have been a Stuckey person since we drafted him, feel free to bump the threads). Kid was a stud at Clemson and would've been a Day 1 pick if it weren't for his Senior season being cut way short due to injuries. Him sitting out last year with his foot injury is looking like a blessing in disguise. More time to learn the playbook and didn't have to suffer through that misreable season.

What I was trying to say was Bruschi is bitching and complaining about a flag at the end of the game meanwhile he has 2 IMO roughing the passers

Doesnt anyone agree that take down on Farve was incredibly late??????

who cares of Bruschi was bitching?

What I was trying to say was Bruschi is bitching and complaining about a flag at the end of the game meanwhile he has 2 IMO roughing the passers

Doesnt anyone agree that take down on Favre was incredibly late??????

Bruschi is a DBAG. I know the game was pretty much over, but what about the play down 19-10 3rd & 23 and the CB basically pushed Coles out of the way before the ball got there?

And then placed some stick-'em to Coles' hands. F Coles. I'm so sick and tired of him I'd rather have Stuckey in there (and yes, I have been a Stuckey person since we drafted him, feel free to bump the threads). Kid was a stud at Clemson and would've been a Day 1 pick if it weren't for his Senior season being cut way short due to injuries. Him sitting out last year with his foot injury is looking like a blessing in disguise. More time to learn the playbook and didn't have to suffer through that misreable season.

Not to worry----he will sustain a phantom injury soon, opening up a spot for Clowney. He looked tired yesterday anyway.

At least someone on this team has heart. Maybe Shaun should speak up big time in the locker room or hopefully he already did.

He did.

I believe the quote was "Same old result". Not exactly "I shall return".

And what could he say anyway? Call out the coaches for a lousy game plan and lack of guts? Don't think that's happening.

I agree with you 100% A-Zone. Besides the doings of that big mouth loser Brewski, there were quite a few other penalties that were not called on Roger Goodell's favorite team, the Patriots!(just hope that Max doesn't read this thread. He doesn't buy any of that. The Pats are simply just a great team and do not get any help from the refs)

Boy do I regret buying Abraham's jersey when I know I should have bought Ellis'. Im not saying that hes the best DL in football, but he carries himself in a similar manner to that of Ewing. he comes does his best and goes home. Maybe he should speak up, someone needs to.

Boy do I regret buying Abraham's jersey when I know I should have bought Ellis'. Im not saying that hes the best DL in football, but he carries himself in a similar manner to that of Ewing. he comes does his best and goes home. Maybe he should speak up, someone needs to.

as a jets fan just be safe and buy Namaths jersey

Archived