Let's talk about a buffalo road trip!

joebabyny

(please sticky)

Ok, with the next game being Oakland and I need to be beating the crap out of a bunch of cholo's in black and silver face paint and knowing most of you share my feelings there, the next home game is Buffalo, and who doesn't love Buffalo with its close proximity to the Canadian joys of drunk 18 year old girls and hottt strippers with loose lap dancing policies!!

Lol, seriously, if the jets do what everyone expects between know and this game, this should be a big one to see who will be sitting on top of the AFCEast. I am going to go, don't know if I am going to fly or drive or what, but I am going.

Let's discuss people......

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The DEJETERATES will be going to Buffalo. We make this road trip every year. If everything goes as planned we will get to the RV lot at the stadium Friday around 6:00 pm. We will host the pregame tailgate. Everybody from JETNATION is welcome.

Joe if drive you can park next to us, the Kegorater & Kingsley should make for a great party!! We have friends up there that show us around but they never took me to the type of places you are talking about. I am all for learning about international culture! LOL!!

The DEJETERATES will be going to Buffalo. We make this road trip every year. If everything goes as planned we will get to the RV lot at the stadium Friday around 6:00 pm. We will host the pregame tailgate. Everybody from JETNATION is welcome.

Joe if drive you can park next to us, the Kegorater & Kingsley should make for a great party!! We have friends up there that show us around but they never took me to the type of places you are talking about. I am all for learning about international culture! LOL!!

Duane,

I just went over the monthly #s for September. I just want to say good job. As a reward I would like you to go on this trip. Have a good time.

Thanks!

i'm surprised your Kingsley makes it out of Jilltown in 1 piece, last time i watched a jet game there, beer bottles were thrown at our bus, and a state

trooper stormed came into our bus and pulled out 1 guy and beat him senseless in front of all of us and the dudes throwing the bottles were not

touched.

i'm surprised your Kingsley makes it out of Jilltown in 1 piece, last time i watched a jet game there, beer bottles were thrown at our bus, and a state

trooper stormed came into our bus and pulled out 1 guy and beat him senseless in front of all of us and the dudes throwing the bottles were not

touched.

It's for crap like this that i haven't been to "The Ralph" in years. The fans are just total mOrons. I guess that comes from having not made the playoffs THIS CENTURY !! :) I WILL be at this game waiting to meet Duane and any other Jet Nation faithful who come out to watch the Jets win.

If I don't go to New Orleans for the LSU game I may go to Buffalo.....:cheergal:

New Orleans for the LSU game, is there anything you don`t go to girl, You are amazing for sure.While you are in New Orleans stop at the Hilton RIVERWALK (the hotel I met you & Tyson in ) and see if you can get them to throw you a discount rate for every 5 people starting at 10 up to a whole floor so when we end up playing there next year we will have an idea .Throw a few bogus dates for various weekends sept.09- dec.09 before you go so you will know if they are really giving you a good deal or not ....

touched.

May the Good Lord have mercy on the soul of anyway who attempts harm to the Kingsley.

Let me know if you guys need anything like directions, good places to eat or tailgate, some tailgating supplies, anything like that, I'd be glad to help you out. I hope as many of you that can make the trip, it should be a good one. Looking forward to meeting some of you too!

Let me know if you guys need anything like directions, good places to eat or tailgate, some tailgating supplies, anything like that, I'd be glad to help you out. I hope as many of you that can make the trip, it should be a good one. Looking forward to meeting some of you too!

We will be in the Myers RV lot parked as close to the comfoert station as we can. We usually come well loaded... but food and booze contributions are always excepted. Looking forward to meeting you and the others as well!

Duane,

I just went over the monthly #s for September. I just want to say good job. As a reward I would like you to go on this trip. Have a good time.

Thanks!

Thanks for your approval! I can't believe how much better I am doing since they brought you on as a consultant. To show my appreciation I would like to invite you to travel along with us to Buffalo...Don't worry we will be behind you when you face that angry mob of Bills fans as we leave town.

Now the closest I got to the stadium was a Best Western about 6 miles away ,where is everyone else staying for this game ,I know a good portion of you guys & probobly Brenda are gonna be crashed out in the Kingsley....

Probably in the back of the humvee in the parkinglot of the Sun Downer(. )( .) bar in niagra across the border, just a hunch.

We will be in the Myers RV lot parked as close to the comfoert station as we can. We usually come well loaded... but food and booze contributions are always excepted. Looking forward to meeting you and the others as well!

Looking foward to it Duane.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

My buddy and I are shuffling off to Buffalo to see our beloved Jets on Nov. 2nd. We've never been there before, and are hoping to meet up with some Jet fans pre-game. Of course we will come bearing tasty alcoholic gifts to any gracious hosts. Also, we're staying in downtown Buffalo at the Hampton Inn. Does anyone know how to get to Ralph Wilson via mass transportation?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Go Jets.

Kindly,

Lee in Queens

Hey Guys,

My buddy and I are shuffling off to Buffalo to see our beloved Jets on Nov. 2nd. We've never been there before, and are hoping to meet up with some Jet fans pre-game. Of course we will come bearing tasty alcoholic gifts to any gracious hosts. Also, we're staying in downtown Buffalo at the Hampton Inn. Does anyone know how to get to Ralph Wilson via mass transportation?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Go Jets.

Kindly,

Lee in Queens

I live here Lee so I'll make some calls and try to find out for you.

Hey Guys,

Kindly,

Lee in Queens

Lee, Hi again,. Just got off the phone after talking to 3 different dudes at the Hampton Inn on Deleware Ave. They have a special NFTA (Niagara Frontier Transit Auth) bus that goes to The Ralph on game days. It's the "Route 20A " bus . You can walk to the bus stop from the hotel. They have maps as to where the bus stop is and times the buses run at the Hampton. If you need anything else please feel free to PM me. TJ ::GoJets:

Thai, do you know of a place called the Warehouse? We may be going there to wach the Sabres game Sat night.

I think so. I'll check it out, but I hope it's not the one I'm thinking of on Elm Street . That place was a real nightmare on Elm St. with shootings and stabbings weekly by inner city thugs. I'll check it out and report back.

Thai, do you know of a place called the Warehouse? We may be going there to wach the Sabres game Sat night.

I checked with a bud. It's on 4360 Milestrip Road (which is right by the stadium) in Blasdell which isn't to far from The Ralph. they have a rather large menu. I'm going to try and go there this week to check out the TV's for the Sabres games. I'll report back.

I checked with a bud. It's on 4360 Milestrip Road (which is right by the stadium) in Blasdell which isn't to far from The Ralph. they have a rather large menu. I'm going to try and go there this week to check out the TV's for the Sabres games. I'll report back.

I've been there. They have about 100 tv's..The more I think about it I can see hockey anytime.We should probably check out the Canadian TATAS with Joebaby!!!!!

I've been there. They have about 100 tv's..The more I think about it I can see hockey anytime.We should probably check out the Canadian TATAS with Joebaby!!!!!

I need to check this boobie bar out....make sure its legit...don't want to have MAx bail you guys out !!!::wub

haha!!!

The little woman has a girl who works with her that also works there PT. Actually there are 27 TV's but there's a game area too for darts, fusball etc.

Archived