Let's talk about a buffalo road trip!

joebabyny

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leaving early staurday morning with my dad and 2 bills fans. sitting somewhere in the 100's behind the bills sideline. so stoked to be going to a big game!

Just watch yourself Kid. There a mean bunch and will be pretty drunk by game time. Been there.

Just watch yourself Kid. There a mean bunch and will be pretty drunk by game time. Been there.

I usaully go to buffalo every year with people, but have never gone when the jets were playing, so ive never worn an opposing jersey there. I dont know how bad it is there. pats werent that bad, they were actually quite nice(and I didnt see them play the jets, they played the chargers and i had an LT jersey)

I usaully go to buffalo every year with people, but have never gone when the jets were playing, so ive never worn an opposing jersey there. I dont know how bad it is there. pats werent that bad, they were actually quite nice(and I didnt see them play the jets, they played the chargers and i had an LT jersey)

Nobody is going to give you **** when you're at Foxboro if you're in a Charger jersey? Why? They arn't rivals (fanbase wise) and the Patriots own San Diego. They heckle the **** out of Jets fans because we are their biggest rival, outside of Indianapolis, and we are conference / division rivals. And unlike San Diego unless Brady is out, we find ways to beat them once in a while. :)

I could sneak up on you at an all you can eat buffet.

No chance of that happening, Max is on the Old Country Buffet Banned List. Apparently all you can eat doesnt mean hanging out at the buffet with a fork and spoon. You need to take your food to a table then eat

Just don't be an ass. If you keep to yourself and cheer when the Jets do good, and not taunt the Bills fans around you, you'll be fine. Yeah you'll hear some smack either way, but nobody will really give you a hard time unless you keep taunting them and stuff. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Nobody is going to give you **** when you're at Foxboro if you're in a Charger jersey? Why? They arn't rivals (fanbase wise) and the Patriots own San Diego. They heckle the **** out of Jets fans because we are their biggest rival, outside of Indianapolis, and we are conference / division rivals. And unlike San Diego unless Brady is out, we find ways to beat them once in a while. :)

I went to the jets-pats playoff game there and didnt get heckled at all. Leaving the stadium I had plenty of people waving bye to me, but theres nothing wrong with that.

I went to the jets-pats playoff game there and didnt get heckled at all. Leaving the stadium I had plenty of people waving bye to me, but theres nothing wrong with that.

I was there as well. Maybe because you were a kid they felt bad. :yes:

ok, this weekend is pretty much here, so lets condense it all and figure out exactly who is going and what the deal is. I am leaving NY at about 5am friday night/sat morning. I am not taking the humvee up, either taking my jeep or a black tahoe, and I will have the kegerator in tow stocked with a keg of blue moon as well as a cooler of the best italian sausage you have ever eaten. Gonna park my ass (and my kegerator) over at the Kingsley with Duane and Tony and their crew. Now at this point, who exactly is going? And what are the firm plans for saturday day/night?

oh, and what is everyones game day ticket situation?

im arriving fairly early sat after getting a jump start after work fri and finding a place somewhere between scranton and binghamton to sleep and have a few. im staying at the bladsell clarion, which is a long walk from where youll be parked. anyone looking, i most likely will have one extra ticket, in sec 311, which is on the 50, for 75 which is face. definitely gonna meet up. please pm me if interested in ticket

Just don't be an ass. If you keep to yourself and cheer when the Jets do good, and not taunt the Bills fans around you, you'll be fine. Yeah you'll hear some smack either way, but nobody will really give you a hard time unless you keep taunting them and stuff. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Gotta disagree here Lee. I cheer like a mad man when there's a play on during the game. I also ALWAYS keep to myself and my mouth shut when going and coming from the stadium. That's done me little good Lee. Lots of drunk, beligerant , Polock Bills fans always want to start something. I even had a knife pulled on me while taking a piss. That's why I have not gone into the Ralph in over 10 years. They'll get little of my $$.

Just stay close to your group Kid. Especially the 2 Bills fans. I hope I get to run into you at the Kingsley.

We are loading up the KINGSLEY now, should be on the road around noon. Setting up at the stadium as early as possible. Tony wants to cross the border can you still take him Joe? We will talk Sat morning.

gonna leave here at 5 am in about 4 hours. I am coming straight by you guys, we will sort it all out when I get there, I'd be happy to take tony across.

Gotta disagree here Lee. I cheer like a mad man when there's a play on during the game. I also ALWAYS keep to myself and my mouth shut when going and coming from the stadium. That's done me little good Lee. Lots of drunk, beligerant , Polock Bills fans always want to start something. I even had a knife pulled on me while taking a piss. That's why I have not gone into the Ralph in over 10 years. They'll get little of my $$.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It shouldn't happen like that. I know my section is rough on opposing fans, but it never gets to that point and after the game we shake hands with them. I've had my bad share of experience at other stadiums and arenas, but it happens ya know?

Hopefully your next experience (tomorrow if you're going) is a much better one.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. It shouldn't happen like that. I know my section is rough on opposing fans, but it never gets to that point and after the game we shake hands with them. I've had my bad share of experience at other stadiums and arenas, but it happens ya know?

Hopefully your next experience (tomorrow if you're going) is a much better one.

Unfortunately some arent aware that all 32 teams have fans. It wouldnt be any fun if thehy didnt.

Hopefully your next experience (tomorrow if you're going) is a much better one.[/quote]

Oh it will be Lee. Not going INTO the stadium at all. The Bills will get none of my cash tomorrow. F**K em'. :P

Great meeting and hanging with all of you yesterday. Thank You to all of our very gracious hosts!! It was a great experience all around! Thanks again, you guys made our first experience at the Ralph an enjoyable one.

Cheers,

Lee

By the way Duane and Joe. The best Sausage and absolutely the best Blue Moon I've ever had on tap!

Archived