Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should post that "inspirational" poster I made of you a few days ago having to do with gas.

Seriously Borgo... she busts balls and gets her busted as well... or on her, whichever way you cut it it's all in good fun. Just sayin'.

Does anyone bust balls more than me on this board? You know I love when things get demented and the comedy riffs get going. What I never understood was why "JetsBabe" took those shots at me from left field. I even played along to give her--and the JI mods--the out. Nothin', the insults kept coming. What would you do?

I've used the following in my resume with some pretty awesome results - "bestest", "fantasticness", "non-confrontationalness", "team playerness", and "shows up on time". Feel free to copy/paste.

I've got this so far:

Eric is the bees knees, better yet, the cat's pajamas. Working with him was an honor as his team playerness was some of the bestest I've ever encountered in my 30 years.

Borgo, SMC, CTM, JB,

Can we please leave this rivalry on JI and just move forward?

I'm all for that (although I never had a rivarly with Borgo on JI).

I just wanted to set the record straight because because I believed I was wrongfully accused of something (attacking Borgo after he was banned).

I was cool with Borgo before he got banned and wish to be cool with him again.

It's up to him.

Does anyone bust balls more than me on this board? You know I love when things get demented and the comedy riffs get going. What I never understood was why "JetsBabe" took those shots at me from left field. I even played along to give her--and the JI mods--the out. Nothin', the insults kept coming. What would you do?

Tell mommy Dolly hit me back?

I've got this so far:

Eric is the bees knees, better yet, the cat's pajamas. Working with him was an honor as his team playerness was some of the bestest I've ever encountered in my 30 years.

dog's balls > cat's pajamas > bee's knees

You'll get used to it with Aten.

You're not going to understand everything he says, but you laugh because you're afraid not to.

See, I actually like to tell him I don't get it. His frustration in the response is sometimes funnier then the original

Because I just dropped a Family Circus reference, which is preposterous on any number of levels.

You're far wittier on JN than you were on JI.

Or perhaps I'm just smarter now and can appreciate your brand of witticism.

Or worse for both of us, you dumbed down your wit so I could get it.

just stop...you don't get it. i must have really scarred you emotionally. i'm sorry.

why would u post this pix over here if u knew it bothered him?

kind of messed up or sounds like being used as puppet by someone..

not a good way to start here,,shiiting on a vet of JN..

you may need to spend some time at the JN Glory Hole..Borgo is 1st customer

I just don't get why it upset him so much. :confused:

Oh well, past is the past.

See, I'm not so delusional. You know what bothers me most about that, SJ? Our mods and Max leaving it on. What's that about? As for the glory hole, I'll pass. We all know "JB" is a guy, and contrary to "her" sign, I prefer pu**y.

Archived