Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

Borgo, you sound like a great guy and you have a woderful repoire and are very witty.

I say this with all due respect and without knowing you at all-so please take this as it is intended-Don't take yourself too seriously.

The second someone know they can get your goat (and that is very encouraged here), you are doomed.

Again, I hope this advice is received as it is intended. I know, I did not have teh offending action done to me either.......

So it's not $55; but they get your goat? How will I feed my infant?

Sincerely,

Kamchatka Jets Fan

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know who you really are.

I had to do a little searching though.

While I have nothing but respect for you Good Moderator sir, I assure you, I am not who you think you think I am.

My name is Fred. I work undercover for the Orange County Police Dept.

Might I offer you a Cap of D? Takes the edge right off, I assure you.

it seemed like i was disliked before when i never even posted here...

look at these threads...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47423&page=8

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34676

oh well, things seem alright now.

Jetsbabe

IS this TRUE

?????

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoFlaJets viewpost.gif

I know there were a few people upset at The Late Night Crew thread being closed or moved-is that why?

yeah Jetbabe anal sex discussions were world famous

?????? .....IF so ....well ....then if you wanna play with the BIG BOYZ....then....don't take it to heart!!....carry on children

:vactiontime:

it seemed like i was disliked before when i never even posted here...

look at these threads...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47423&page=8

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34676

oh well, things seem alright now.

I was disliked over on JI when I first started

Not sure why

Some of the ladies on that board didnt like me too much or I was criticized for saying the wrong thing

Hello Jet Nation...

Some of you know me, some of you don't. I used to post on Jets Insider. I was a regular. Today it stops.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2810960

I don't want to be a part of a site with a bunch of psychotic jerks running it.

Any questions about me, feel free to ask. :D

how old are you? When I say something inappropriate to you at some point (sooner rather than later I am sure) I want to be sure I am saying it to someone at least 18.

While I have nothing but respect for you Good Moderator sir, I assure you, I am not who you think you think I am.

My name is Fred. I work undercover for the Orange County Police Dept.

Might I offer you a Cap of D? Takes the edge right off, I assure you.

You can give me what ever you want, baby.

Sometimes I read certain posts and I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but I'm pretty sure my IQ drops a couple of points. This is bad. I don't have many points to begin with. ;)

Ooops.....silly random thought. My bad.

Wait, does Gladys sound like she's being assimilated?

I'm too sneaky for that, Harry, remember?

I'll tell you who I'm talking about if you promise to keep it a secret. I mean, all the Mods here can be trusted, right?

Yeah we do not even post your picture here- you see how nice we are to you.

Both.

I'll give you the scoopage on the 11/13.

BTW - Patriot Place has a great bar (among many) - basically in the stadium - Louis Boston. I think you'll like it.

Wait, I thought you hated Patriots Place. That reminds me, plans are oficially in motion for Boston next year. We're planning on October just before Halloween or sometime early to mid November. :headbang:

Wait, I thought you hated Patriots Place. That reminds me, plans are oficially in motion for Boston next year. We're planning on October just before Halloween or sometime early to mid November. :headbang:

I HATE Patriots Place for games. For a Weekend Night with a group of friends - not bad, not bad at all. Plus, I HATE the cold - and I'm thinking that "tailgating" indoors may not be so bad afterall....although parking at $40 and then going to one of the bars for per-game.....yah, I may be an idiot. Maybe Harry is right. This place is making me stupid ;)

Anyway, regarding your trip next year: if your wife does not enjoy football - just have her hang around Patriot Place. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, shops, movie theater, etc to keep her busy for the entire game. Not kidding.

I HATE Patriots Place for games. For a Weekend Night with a group of friends - not bad, not bad at all. Plus, I HATE the cold - and I'm thinking that "tailgating" indoors may not be so bad afterall....although parking at $40 and then going to one of the bars for per-game.....yah, I may be an idiot. Maybe Harry is right. This place is making me stupid ;)

Anyway, regarding your trip next year: if your wife does not enjoy football - just have her hang around Patriot Place. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, shops, movie theater, etc to keep her busy for the entire game. Not kidding.

Look at Garb making the move on Alk. Leave your wife behind, come to the game with me.

Well played.

Look at Garb making the move on Alk. Leave your wife behind, come to the game with me.

Well played.

I was actually hoping his wife would join us. This Trannie has never participated in a threesome. Shameful, right? I kind of had this idea/fantasy where I would be my trannie self, Alks wife would dress as Dorothy and Alk could be the Tin Man. Foreplay would consist of watching the Super Bowl XXXVI DVD.

I was actually hoping his wife would join us. This Trannie has never participated in a threesome. Shameful, right? I kind of had this idea/fantasy where I would be my trannie self, Alks wife would dress as Dorothy and Alk could be the Tin Man. Foreplay would consist of watching the Super Bowl XXXVI DVD.

look who is talking about sex/threesomes/fantasies. So in your fanasy, how does alk "tin man's" oil can fit in?

Archived