Allow me to introduce myself.

Jets Babe

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, is that the perception? I got a sweet deal on DI, too bad theres a bus stop in front of my house loaded with bums.

Never been to Gallagher's, not that rich:D.

Anyone on this board go to Peabodies? I've been meaning to get there for a game.

I went last week for the Cincy game. There were probably 75-100 Jet fans there.

There's a poster here named Mangold's Brother who helps run the Peabody's fan club.

I went last week for the Cincy game. There were probably 75-100 Jet fans there.

There's a poster here named Mangold's Brother who helps run the Peabody's fan club.

Yeah I signed up for the fanclub when I first got down here. Just never got around to going, I got no friends down here that are Jets fans. I was pretty close to going yesterday, I got lazy and just used the slingbox. Maybe this weekend.

Now that I think about it, I meant a few JN guys in Ft. Lauderdale the night before the Jets v. Miami game. It was at Howl at the Moon, and I never laughed so much in my life.

Yeah I signed up for the fanclub when I first got down here. Just never got around to going, I got no friends down here that are Jets fans. I was pretty close to going yesterday, I got lazy and just used the slingbox. Maybe this weekend.

Now that I think about it, I meant a few JN guys in Ft. Lauderdale the night before the Jets v. Miami game. It was at Howl at the Moon, and I never laughed so much in my life.

You're not one of the idiots from UT that got arrested last week, are you? My girlfriend is a senior there as well, and one of those guys were in some of her classes.

I had to work yesterday, so I brought my computer to work and watched it on justin.tv.

You're not one of the idiots from UT that got arrested last week, are you? My girlfriend is a senior there as well, and one of those guys were in some of her classes.

I had to work yesterday, so I brought my computer to work and watched it on justin.tv.

Nah, haven't been arrested. Yet. I don't even know what arrest your talking about. Unless it was the USF tailgate theft thing. I know one of the kids that got arrested he's a tool. Pats fan, last year I asked him who the Pats' backup QB was, he told me it was Sam Cassel. - True story, but I bet he knows his real name now.

Nah, haven't been arrested. Yet. I don't even know what arrest your talking about. Unless it was the USF tailgate theft thing. I know one of the kids that got arrested he's a tool. Pats fan, last year I asked him who the Pats' backup QB was, he told me it was Sam Cassel. - True story, but I bet he knows his real name now.

Yeah, them. What a bunch of idiots. At least they made the front page of The Minaret.

Just to get the record straight, Borgo, this is what I posted in the thread where you were banned. If you take these posts as serious shots against you, so be it. But it's certainly not a shot behind your back. I wrote you went "emo" on us and crazy based on that thread starting post.

In response to a poster's claim that PMCRW's rant was better than Borgo's, I wrote:

+1

Borgo had a meltdown after going EMO on us.

But PMCRW's thread was a straight up "death-by-mod." You could tell that his intention was to get a permaban and it worked. 04-30-2008, 05:32 PM

I also wrote:

I feel betrayed because Borgo and I had made that psychic connection when discussing our mutual lifelong love/lust/worship of Lynda Carter.

No matter how many times someone posts on a message board, you just don't really know people. 04-30-2008, 10:22 PM

In response to JetsBabe posting a rant in the same thread Borgo got banned, I wrote:

Oh no, is JetsBabe pulling a Borgo?!!?

In the same thread that Borgo went crazy??!!!?? 05-01-2008, 10:22 AM

Just to get the record straight, Borgo, this is what I posted in the thread where you were banned. If you take these posts as serious shots against you, so be it. But it's certainly not a shot behind your back. I wrote you went "emo" on us and crazy based on that thread starting post.

In response to a poster's claim that PMCRW's rant was better than Borgo's, I wrote:

I also wrote:

In response to JetsBabe posting a rant in the same thread Borgo got banned, I wrote:

Hah. I actually found 2 of those posts when looking to see when I attacked Borgo. I never even mentioned him, and Fishooked never insulted him either.

Hah. I actually found 2 of those posts when looking to see when I attacked Borgo. I never even mentioned him, and Fishooked never insulted him either.

i always found JI mods were a little full of themselves which is a common trait of emulating site owners..

they were way to ego driven and took crap too to heart as far as quick triggers on bans..

even now over here we see them defending their bans as opposed to saying 'another life, lets start fresh'..

ego maniacs most of em

i always found JI mods were a little full of themselves which is a common trait of emulating site owners..

they were way to ego driven and took crap too to heart as far as quick triggers on bans..

even now over here we see them defending their bans as opposed to saying 'another life, lets start fresh'..

ego maniacs most of em

What the hell does this have to do with my schools newspaper?:biggrin:

I also wrote:

In your world, you don't see those comments about questioning someone's sanity and trust as negative. Those would be fine if I were on the site to defend myself. I don't comment on people unless they are able to respond, not after they have been banned. Actually, I check in on JI periodically, and--in another thread--recall you making another less than favorable comment about my mental state.

ego maniacs most of em

Who is a mod?

And I'm trying to start fresh by impressing on Borgo the fact that I never personally attacked him

borgo..i thought you were so awesome on JI. i was just kidding around calling you gay. i like to break balls alot (if you haven't noticed by now). :Nuts:

can we push all this stuff to the side?

I will let this go if you will admit that Sooth and the other mods use your username periodically to stir things up.

borgo..i thought you were so awesome on JI. i was just kidding around calling you gay. i like to break balls alot (if you haven't noticed by now). :Nuts:

can we push all this stuff to the side?

I should post that "inspirational" poster I made of you a few days ago having to do with gas.

Seriously Borgo... she busts balls and gets her busted as well... or on her, whichever way you cut it it's all in good fun. Just sayin'.

In your world, you don't see those comments about questioning someone's sanity and trust as negative. Those would be fine if I were on the site to defend myself. I don't comment on people unless they are able to respond, not after they have been banned. Actually, I check in on JI periodically, and--in another thread--recall you making another less than favorable comment about my mental state.

Do you mean the following?

It was in reference to Ham starting a thread saying that Chad gives the team the best chance to win ("I'm Leaning Towards Chad") and then saying his credibility took a hit because of it. In response, I wrote:

Borgo did suicide by mod.

Ham did suicide by Chad. 05-01-2008, 04:44 PM

That's it. There are no more posts where I referred to you after the thread in question.

Again, if this post and the posts I quoted above are enough reason for you to personally attack and insult me on JN, then so be it.

Could someone give me some synonyms for awesomeness?

I need to write a letter of recommendation for myself.

I've used the following in my resume with some pretty awesome results - "bestest", "fantasticness", "non-confrontationalness", "team playerness", and "shows up on time". Feel free to copy/paste.

I will let this go if you will admit that Sooth and the other mods use your username periodically to stir things up.

Sorry Borgo, they don't. They never did. I'm not going to lie about stuff that they did.

I, however, did stir things up on my own. Like I said, I'm a ball-breaker. I find entertainment in it. It's what I do.

I do feel like that I wasn't banned for stuff to drive their post count up. The mods play favorites. Some of them, Sooth included, really disliked me for some reason. The only reason why I never got banned was because Bergen and Klecko stuck up for me.

One of the main reasons why I'm here is because of that, and the fact that this place isn't run like a concentration camp. Ham went crazy. He used to be awesome. It's a shame.

I should post that "inspirational" poster I made of you a few days ago having to do with gas.

Seriously Borgo... she busts balls and gets her busted as well... or on her, whichever way you cut it it's all in good fun. Just sayin'.

I think you should post the akface one too. :D

And vengeance will be his!!!!

I aspire to be in no one's "sandbox", though I thank SJ for his loyalty and kindness, something that is lacking at the other place. What I have always hated is bully behavior. Don't pile on the other guy when he can't defend himself.

Archived