Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who farted? Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

Am I the only one who enjoys having really bad gas? Nothing like being in an elevator and just ripping a silent one right before you step out.

I love leaving presents for others.

Lets be honest for a second...lol...The closer you come to making youself gag the more proud you are of your fart,am I wrong?

Am I the only one who enjoys having really bad gas? Nothing like being in an elevator and just ripping a silent one right before you step out.

I love farting...

That is all...

I cant even force myself to sleep... my mind is still running at full speed!

Lets be honest for a second...lol...The closer you come to making youself gag the more proud you are of your fart,am I wrong?

I left a huge one in the bathroom one time(I flushed) and they had to keep the door closed for the rest of the night cause of the odor.:)

Did you fart into a flute? Was it pretty music?

Did you use a flute when you farted?

It's 2am and you guys have flutes on the brain....Ummm....Im gonna go now and leave you guys to play your flutes. Your skin flutes!

It's 2am and you guys have flutes on the brain....Ummm....Im gonna go now and leave you guys to play your flutes. Your skin flutes!

Ok smizzy love the hidden message... heres one for you you s h it head! :)

and according to JetNation it is 3am... lol... when will that be fixed?

I don't get it.

I am the king of the hidden message. they are everywhere,you dumbass!

I cant help that

Think of all the people who wont be smart enough to highlight these and read them... suckers...

Oh yeah... you suck

Archived