Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

Im checking out early tonight... chasing around the 2 year old nephew actually wore me out enough to fall asleep kind of early for once... lol

He is already a JETS fan and his favorite color is green... :)

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For the majority of the world it is, and for the majority of men that is ok at that time of the month... :)

My beef with that time of the month has nothing to do with sex. It's the evil looks and the constant mind torture they put us thru.

Im checking out early tonight... chasing around the 2 year old nephew actually wore me out enough to fall asleep kind of early for once... lol

He is already a JETS fan and his favorite color is green... :)

Good night ecurb

Is that your cat?! I have a cat. Black and White .... name is Moose. :-D

No but we do have 3 cats. 1 female ( Amanda Hug and Kiss) a male (Sebastian) and a new female rag doll kitten named Buffy. My 2 daughters who live near me were fighting over who was to watch Buffy when we went to Vegas.

Good Fing Night

before 3am and Im callin it quits... this is a good night!

I am going to bed now. I was hoping to make it until 4am for the 3rd straight day but I am getting old. Can't do that anymore and still function when the alarm clock goes off!

One of the benifits of having my own office on the other side of the house is I can bump the tunes as long and as loud as I want and before I know it...it's 4am.

That's cool. How's your assessment of the JN mock draft? Does it usually go this slow? I was disappointed not more selections were made today. Yesterday was pretty decent.

That's cool. How's your assessment of the JN mock draft? Does it usually go this slow? I was disappointed not more selections were made today. Yesterday was pretty decent.

Watching it felt a lot like this: :fighting0050:

Watching it felt a lot like this: :fighting0050:

I hear you. I want to do a good job so until I picked #12 for the bills I kept setting my alarm for various times during the day (I work midnites so I sleep during the day much like a bat) so I wouldn't miss my turn. What a waste :bag: .

Here is my impression of the Jn Mock Draft....

:tumbleweed:

I hear you. I want to do a good job so until I picked #12 for the bills I kept setting my alarm for various times during the day (I work midnites so I sleep during the day much like a bat) so I wouldn't miss my turn. What a waste :bag: .

We had someone more organized to run it. But Smizzy forced him out of here. Smizzy is a good guy though so hopefully he turns it around.

:Nuts:

We had someone more organized to run it. But Smizzy forced him out of here. Smizzy is a good guy though so hopefully he turns it around.

:Nuts:

IMHO the organization was fine but it seems the GM's just are not committed enough to check as to where the draft status is at.

Archived