Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL, that is awesome.

I don't know what the two things on the left are, but I always hated Frank Sinatra.

All 3 things BP is zapping are the avatars of members of JI that Bill was battling with recently on the Late Night Crew thread over at TrollCentral (JI). It was I think the 2nd longest thread in JI history but they closed it shortly after the heated battle between BP and the other 3 posters. They accused BP of ratting out a banned member of JI who returned under a different user name. I'm just glad BP wasn't battling me for a change :bag: . He's a proven, skilled warrior. ;)

All 3 things BP is zapping are the avatars of members of JI that Bill was battling with recently on the Late Night Crew thread over at TrollCentral (JI). It was I think the 2nd longest thread in JI history but they closed it shortly after the heated battle between BP and the other 3 posters. They accused BP of ratting out a banned member of JI who returned under a different user name. I'm just glad BP wasn't battling me for a change :bag: . He's a proven, skilled warrior. ;)

I thought the only battles over at JI were pancake eating contests??

I thought the only battles over at JI were pancake eating contests??

Not when BP's involved. :P The original LNC thread (JI record at 7,000+ posts) was started by our own P2C and we were a pretty tight group over there. That might have rubbed some people the wrong way even though it was very open and a ton of people participated. You really got to know people and many of us became actual friends. That's how P2C and I became tight. (and NO we don't need to pursuit this as a joke line ;))

Not when BP's involved. :P The original LNC thread (JI record at 7,000+ posts) was started by our own P2C and we were a pretty tight group over there. That might have rubbed some people the wrong way even though it was very open and a ton of people participated. You really got to know people and many of us became actual friends. That's how P2C and I became tight. (and NO we don't need to pursuit this as a joke line ;))

I think Smizzy had some type of "late night crew" over at the old country. My memory is hazy, though, because I've drank a lot since my JI days.

Actually, come to think of it, I was pretty drunk DURING my JI days.

I think Smizzy had some type of "late night crew" over at the old country. My memory is hazy, though, because I've drank a lot since my JI days.

Actually, come to think of it, I was pretty drunk DURING my JI days.

JI :puke: is a whole different world. And NOT for the better. While I personally do not drink I can easily see why spending a lot of time at JI would actually lead someone to drink. I know I came VERY close several times. :bag:

:rl:

You probably wouldn't get too much of an argument if you polled some at the other site tonite. ;)

Actually, Max's teachings have made me a more well rounded poster.

His ''JN exclusive poster rehabilitation program'' has done wonders for several posters that have blazed the trail for me.

Actually, Max's teachings have made me a more well rounded poster.

His ''JN exclusive poster rehabilitation program'' has done wonders for several posters that have blazed the trail for me.

IN fairness you have 6 of the 12 steps left. But so far you are demonstrating some potential. If you hit your playing time incentives the 4th rounder we gave up for you will have been worth it.

IN fairness you have 6 of the 12 steps left. But so far you are demonstrating some potential. If you hit your playing time incentives the 4th rounder we gave up for you will have been worth it.

Only a 4th ? It could turn out to be a sweet deal for JN.

T-Mac tried putting me on waivers before he was given his outright release from his supervisory powers..I have staying power,you cut a good deal at the right time. :sign0098:

T-Mac tried putting me on waivers before he was given his outright release from his supervisory powers..I have staying power,you cut a good deal at the right time. :sign0098:

It was like the Herm to K.C. deal. They were getting rid of you anyhow. We should have waited!

:fighting0050:

What's the old JN PR saying Max?is it ''Do You Post''?..or ''How Do You Post''?

Cut me some damn slack

That was when were were widely recognized as being the 5th best Jets site. Now that most polls have us at 3rd we reserve the right to turn some guests away!

:smilies2_puke:

Just busting man.

Now I am not.

You know I am totally joking.

Whatever.

That was when were were widely recognized as being the 5th best Jets site. Now that most polls have us at 3rd we reserve the right to turn some guests away!

:smilies2_puke:

Just busting man.

Now I am not.

You know I am totally joking.

Whatever.

:rl:

Of course I know your joking! ;)

Hey, did you watch Dogfights tonight? I watched a little bit of it and then got sidetracked so I didn't get to see how it turned out.

I started packing for my Vegas trip so yeah I was in and out too Alk. Saw 2 Mig 21's get lit up by 1 pilot in an F4 in one exchange though. Never realized at the time that so many of our air 2 air missles failed.

I started packing for my Vegas trip so yeah I was in and out too Alk. Saw 2 Mig 21's get lit up by 1 pilot in an F4 in one exchange though. Never realized at the time that so many of our air 2 air missles failed.

Where are you staying in Vegas?

Yeah, I saw where two F4s were chasing that one Mig and managed to miss with a total of 5 missiles. :shock:

Where are you staying in Vegas?

Unlike YOU I'm not waiting till August for a friggin vacation ;) . (I get 7 weeks this year) Leaving Snoville April 1st and staying at the Stratosphere. I usually stay at the Palace Station but wanted to try something different this time since this is my 12th trip there. I travel a lot to hike when I go there so as long as the room is clean and a decent $$ I'm OK. I'll probably spend one nite in St. Georges , Utah after hitting Bryce and Zion so I don't mind leaving a $40 room empty. If I was paying $220 a nite at Mandalay Bay you'd bet your a$$ I'd hustle to get back and probably drive right off I15.

Yeah, I saw where two F4s were chasing that one Mig and managed to miss with a total of 5 missiles. :shock:

It's GOT to be a bitch when you manuver to get a shot and the friggin missle %$#*'s up ! You're talking life and death here.

Archived