Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

2:12 AM... where you at!

supposed to get 12" of snow here tommorow... WTF!! it was like 70 degrees yesterday!

F**k the snow & F**k old man winter ...I will punch his old ass rigtht in the throat box!!!

Take every last one of these snow flakes and jam the right up your poop hole old man winter!!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
F**k the snow & F**k old man winter ...I will punch his old ass rigtht in the throat box!!!

Take every last one of these snow flakes and jam the right up your poop hole old man winter!!

7-12 inches... damn weather!

You like to play with old man winters poop hole?

I live in the Hudson Valley and it isn't doing anything out to speak of. Not even cold, really.

What town R U near ? I was raised near Catskill. They are expecting around 18" a friend of mine with the DOT told me this morning.

2:12 AM... where you at!

supposed to get 12" of snow here tommorow... WTF!! it was like 70 degrees yesterday!

A prediction of 1-8 inches means they don't know what it's going to do..hopefully for me it just sticks to the grass..it's still gonna be too warm out to stick too much me thinks.

A prediction of 1-8 inches means they don't know what it's going to do..hopefully for me it just sticks to the grass..it's still gonna be too warm out to stick too much me thinks.

It's coming up the coast so you'll get more than me Bill. :P

I will gladly trade the east coast for your lake effect horror show up in Buffalo..eeerrrr..I mean Thailand :lol:

I had the answer to the lake effect years ago and they thought I was nuts: drain the lake the day after Labour Day and turn it into bocce courts till spring. You've GOT to think outside the box. :bag:

I had the answer to the lake effect years ago and they thought I was nuts: drain the lake the day after Labour Day and turn it into bocce courts till spring. You've GOT to think outside the box. :bag:

The first time I saw one of those lakes was in Chicago in January..it looks just like the ocean with waves breaking and everything.

And I also went by Buffalo in the summer time and saw Lake Eerie(I think it's that one)..it looked just like a beach town..

The first time I saw one of those lakes was in Chicago in January..it looks just like the ocean with waves breaking and everything.

And I also went by Buffalo in the summer time and saw Lake Eerie(I think it's that one)..it looked just like a beach town..

:-k Hmmmmm 1st time I've ever heard Buffalo referred to as a beach town. I've heard it referred to a *%$& $%) and a $%** and of course a &^%$#$@* but never a beach town. ;)

:-k Hmmmmm 1st time I've ever heard Buffalo referred to as a beach town. I've heard it referred to a *%$& $%) and a $%** and of course a &^%$#$@* but never a beach town. ;)

It wasn't in Buffalo (close?) ..it was a lake front town in upstate NY..between Buffalo and Eerie,PA. :blush:

It wasn't in Buffalo (close?) ..it was a lake front town in upstate NY..between Buffalo and Eerie,PA. :blush:

Gotcha, There's quite a few miles of lake front along that stretch. I once (it was 85 degrees and on concrete :puke: ) ran a marathon in Erie ,Pa. along the lake. It was so friggin humid I swore I was back in Thailand.

Gotcha, There's quite a few miles of lake front along that stretch. I once (it was 85 degrees and on concrete :puke: ) ran a marathon in Erie ,Pa. along the lake. It was so friggin humid I swore I was back in Thailand.

Yes..it was disgustingly humid also..just like the jungles of Thailand,I suppose.:lol:

Yes..it was disgustingly humid also..just like the jungles of Thailand,I suppose.:lol:

98 and 98 is the norm in northeastern Thailand along the border with Laos BUT it has ALOT more vegatation than the shore of Lake Erie. Believe me !! :)

Its sticking... and its a freakin mess out!

It's an ice storm..this sucks :Nuts:

Just going to be a good 12" + of snow here... they keep upping the totals...

ITS ALMOST APRIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fighting0054::fighting0054::fighting0054::fighting0054::fighting0054:

Thats me and the clouds fighting! lol

Just going to be a good 12" + of snow here... they keep upping the totals...

ITS ALMOST APRIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fighting0054::fighting0054::fighting0054::fighting0054::fighting0054:

Thats me and the clouds fighting! lol

Good..I hope you get buried up there:lol: ..I just want ice with no accumulation:confused0082:

I hate shovels,winter coats , snow and salt. I hate salt trucks,plow trucks,snowman and snowballs. I hate the cold, chapped lips,Igloo's and ice sickles. I hate gloves,snow boots and snow blowers. Old man winter can go **** himself and If I ever get my hands on that bitch mother nature, well I might just choke the sh*t out of her.

Other than that...Whats up bitch!

I hate shovels,winter coats , snow and salt. I hate salt trucks,plow trucks,snowman and snowballs. I hate the cold, chapped lips,Igloo's and ice sickles. I hate gloves,snow boots and snow blowers. Old man winter can go **** himself and If I ever get my hands on that bitch mother nature, well I might just choke the sh*t out of her.

Other than that...Whats up bitch!

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: All day makes those headaches go away :cheers: ..until tomorrow.:lol:

Global warming caused this snowstorm in the middle of March.

I'm just saying.

Indeed...

No politics dude..come on..this place has a very moody Administrator(Head Idiot? :rl: ) who gets up at 3AM in the morning a lot..I'm just saying. :lol:

Indeed...

No politics dude..come on..this place has a very moody Administrator(Head Idiot? :rl: ) who gets up at 3AM in the morning a lot..I'm just saying. :lol:

I never get up at 3am. NEVER. Often at 3:39am I haven't gone to bed yet though, lol.

On an unrelated sidenote my son and daughter are proud owners of the best little league website EVER.

hahaha, I am a total loser.

I never get up at 3am. NEVER. Often at 3:39am I haven't gone to bed yet though, lol.

On an unrelated sidenote my son and daughter are proud owners of the best little league website EVER.

hahaha, I am a total loser.

HAHA..You're not a total loser..you're just a regular loser :Nuts:

My sleeping mechanism is all screwed up again after getting no sleep Friday night...I need Ambien.

Yeah if your sleep patterns get re routed in can be a bear that's for sure. I've worked 3rd shift the last 16 years so I know all about it. At least I work only 3rd shift. Some people I know ROTATE each week between shifts. One week on 1st, next 2nd, next 3rd then back to 1st. Talk about disrupted sleep patterns !!!

Yeah if your sleep patterns get re routed in can be a bear that's for sure. I've worked 3rd shift the last 16 years so I know all about it. At least I work only 3rd shift. Some people I know ROTATE each week between shifts. One week on 1st, next 2nd, next 3rd then back to 1st. Talk about disrupted sleep patterns !!!

My friend used to work the 3rd shift..he would go to the bar at 7AM to have his after work beers...that would drive me crazy..it makes you moody when you don't get enough Z's.

Hey at least it stopped snowin. We would up with about 3-4" total. I have friends in Elmira, they got about 18"

In 96 when we had that blizzard with 36 inches of snow..I left my house 10:30AM Sunday morning and didn't get home until 9AM Tuesday morning..it was hard finding fuel or trying to get something to eat during that span..everything was either closed..out of fuel,or out of food...that sucked.

My friend used to work the 3rd shift..he would go to the bar at 7AM to have his after work beers...that would drive me crazy..it makes you moody when you don't get enough Z's.

For years my co-workers (younger 25-30ish) would do that EVERYDAY. They'd run up an $50-70 tab by Friday each week. I'd only go Friday morning for a big glass of OJ, leave and do my errands, bank, PO, shopping etc. then drive past the bar at noon to find them all still there !!! Unreal.

Archived