Late Nite Crew thread

Smizzy

In 96 when we had that blizzard with 36 inches of snow..I left my house 10:30AM Sunday morning and didn't get home until 9AM Tuesday morning..it was hard finding fuel or trying to get something to eat during that span..everything was either closed..out of fuel,or out of food...that sucked.

We went through that during the famous Blizzard of 77. Couldn't go anywhere for a full week between the drifts, wind, travel bans etc. The Mayor told everyone to grab a 6 pack and stay home. Everyone ridiculed him no end. I mean the guy was right on, what the hell else could you do?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I had an ice-cold Pepsi and some pretzels. HolyJesusGod, I love that. Instead, sodaless, pretzeless. I'm going to go lay down with my eyes wide open in the dark. Maybe I'll read the Encyclopedia, and get bored enough to fall off. Then again, I'll probably wind up reading some blurb about the dust mites that live in my eyelashes eating my sloughed off skins cells and be so grossed out I never sleep again.

I wish I had an ice-cold Pepsi and some pretzels. HolyJesusGod, I love that. Instead, sodaless, pretzeless. I'm going to go lay down with my eyes wide open in the dark. Maybe I'll read the Encyclopedia, and get bored enough to fall off. Then again, I'll probably wind up reading some blurb about the dust mites that live in my eyelashes eating my sloughed off skins cells and be so grossed out I never sleep again.

The part about the dust mites is absolutely true my dear. :biggrin:

We went through that during the famous Blizzard of 77. Couldn't go anywhere for a full week between the drifts, wind, travel bans etc. The Mayor told everyone to grab a 6 pack and stay home. Everyone ridiculed him no end. I mean the guy was right on, what the hell else could you do?

Interstate 287 was closed on the following Monday along with the post offices,and I'm getting screamed at by people with drifts covering 90% of their garage doors..I was saying,where are you people going to go?

I'm a big fan of nutzels..yum yum!

pz1553.gif

Interstate 287 was closed on the following Monday along with the post offices,and I'm getting screamed at by people with drifts covering 90% of their garage doors..I was saying,where are you people going to go?

Exactly ! Like, just STFU and go back inside and watch a movie.

Nothing Beyatch.

Just saying good bye to your girlfriend. She cooked me dinner.

Im about to hit the sack...

Who the hell is laying in my bed if she just left your house???? WTF!!! ehh oh well a girl is a girl right??? lol

Archived