๑۩۞۩๑..: JetNation's Secret Santa is Back :..๑۩۞۩๑

Smizzy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again , The Holiday season is just around the corner and your friends here at JetNation.com have decided to get it started early! This is the Official JN Secret Santa Sign Up Sheet.

:xmas:

This yr we will have a $40 limit (w/shipping). You must buy a NY Jets or Football related Item for your Secret Santa. :xmas:

Names will be randomly pulled from a hat and given to your secret Santa in private!

YOU HAVE UNTIL THURSDAY DEC 11TH @ 8pm TO SIGN UP!!

The Official Secret Santa Sign up List

Please check the updated list in the 1st post and let us know if we missed you. Also please PM me the address that you want your gift shipped to. I will get things ready so that will be one less thing Smizzy has to do when he picks the names.

Thanks everyone.

Please check the updated list in the 1st post and let us know if we missed you. Also please PM me the address that you want your gift shipped to. I will get things ready so that will be one less thing Smizzy has to do when he picks the names.

Thanks everyone.

update: some unfortunate circumstances has caused me not to be able to participate...i'm in the middle of moving and i'm kind of strapped for cash. sorry guys. :(

take me off the list.

update: some unfortunate circumstances has caused me not to be able to participate...i'm in the middle of moving and i'm kind of strapped for cash. sorry guys. :(

take me off the list.

No. Once you are in, you are in. There is NO turning back from JetNation. Send us a gift or we will send a local representative out to pick it up from you.

:-P

take me off the list.

Oh fer crissakes, just ask Mommy and Daddy for some more money ;)

This stinks! I was really hoping I'd get you. Had the PERFECT gift in mind. Bummer....

Okay I am still waiting for addresses from a few people so I kept them out for now. Otherwise I PMed everyone with who they have to buy for.

Please remember:

This year we will have a $40 limit (w/shipping). You must buy a NY Jets or Football related item for your Secret Santa.

Thank you. If you didn't get a PM listing the name and address of who you are buying for, please PM me and I will resend it.

Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone!

santa.jpg

Once again , The Holiday season is just around the corner and your friends here at JetNation.com have decided to get it started early! This is the Official JN Secret Santa Sign Up Sheet.

:xmas:

This yr we will have a $40 limit (w/shipping). You must buy a NY Jets or Football related Item for your Secret Santa. :xmas:

Names will be randomly pulled from a hat and given to your secret Santa in private!

YOU HAVE UNTIL THURSDAY DEC 11TH @ 8pm TO SIGN UP!!

The Official Secret Santa Sign up List

Thank you whoever you are ......

Archived