OT: New haus of style

Brenjetsfan

Coming Soon

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2005

Stay Tuned for the next HAUS Of Style. Where Bren talks philosphy, life and explains the downfall of the Ottomann Empire!

WELL???? Its August 17th :^o

Is this a hint to the content editor?

hey bren ... at least the Haus of Style still exists.. i have been looking for the dear greengal link... and by golly i can't find it :lol:

i think the front page is getting reworked, isnt that right oh great and wonderful C.E? ( content editor) :mrgreen:

hey bren ... at least the Haus of Style still exists.. i have been looking for the dear greengal link... and by golly i can't find it :lol:

i think the front page is getting reworked, isnt that right oh great and wonderful C.E? ( content editor) :mrgreen:

Reworked like a motherf*cker. Yessiree. :wink: :P

The new front page is exiting. The Post Of The days get archived. Jet News has a new banner. A whole new section....Jet Team Info. Editorials are prominently displayed front and center.

It is a beautiful thing the new front page. I think Nostradamus predicted a page such as this one would exist someday. He just had no idea how great it would really be.

The new front page is exiting. The Post Of The days get archived. Jet News has a new banner. A whole new section....Jet Team Info. Editorials are prominently displayed front and center.

It is a beautiful thing the new front page. I think Nostradamus predicted a page such as this one would exist someday. He just had no idea how great it would really be.

yes front page is lovely :D... as is the new Haus... i know i am whining about dear greangal... ahhhh must just be my complex.. :lol:

yes front page is lovely :D... as is the new Haus... i know i am whining about dear greangal... ahhhh must just be my complex.. :lol:

Dear GreenGal:

Please email our content editor with any questions you may have about our front page if they are content related.

tomshane@jetnation.com

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Max

Dear GreenGal:

Please email our content editor with any questions you may have about our front page if they are content related.

tomshane@jetnation.com

Thanks in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Max

whoa....did anybody else see that broom sweeping my a$$ out of here :lol:

you got it, oh great and powerful alpha and omeaga ;)

whoa....did anybody else see that broom sweeping my a$$ out of here :lol:

you got it, oh great and powerful alpha and omeaga ;)

Dear Greengal,

It took Max 48 days to fix the sportspyder. Dear Greengal is next on the list. After that, Christmas.

Love, TomShane

My 2006 Jets-Only Mock Draft

I'm assuming we have a 10 win season and pick at #20, so here goes. (Still early, I know)

1) Jon Scott OT Texas

Scott is an incredible athlete with outstanding size, but a questionable motor. Still, you can't argue with his raw skills and toughness. Scott replaces Jason Fabini, who has been slowing down forever. Maybe Adrian Jones moves to the left side so Scott can start on the right? We shall see!

2) Kelly Jennings CB Miami

Bradway will be SHOCKED that this talented player lasted this long and will take him in the second round. With Derrick Strait, Justin Miller, and David Barrettt on the roster, why would the Jets take a CB? Because, IMO, it's shaky whether or not the Jets want to pay Ty Law $10 mil to play for them in 06. Jennings helps fill the void after Law is released.

He is a super-quick, smart, tough CB in the mold of Chris McAlister. The Jets might have the most athletic secondary in the league with the addition of Jennings.

3) Leon Washington RB FSU

Washington has had injury problems, but is a super-freak in terms of raw talent. Curtis Martin will slow down eventually, and Washington could be the guy to step up and replce him.

4) Mike Haas WR Oregon St.

Haas is a super-productive, super-smooth athlete who can come in and give Chad another target to throw to. Haas has great hands and surprising speed. Haas will never be a star, but he'll produce like crazy at the NFL level with his quickness and his smarts. A steal in round 4.

5) Josh Betts QB Miami(OH)

The Jets won't allow themselves to be tied to Brooks Bollinger any longer, and take a chance on a big-armed kid from the MAC to come in and learn behing Chad Pennington. Betts is raw, but comes out of a great system. He's smart, tough and will make all the throws. The Jets will not have had a QB with this kind of arm strength on their roster since Browning Nagle.

6) Dominique Byrd TE/H-back USC

Byrd is more of a WR than he is a TE, but he's dynamic in either role. Mike Hemierdinger LOVES his TE's, and he gets a great receiving threat here late in the draft. Byrd can step in as a rookie and catch 40 passes. He's that good.

7) Kyle Ralph OG, North Carolina

The Jets know that Mawae and Kendall are getting older, so they start looking for candidates to replace them. Ralph is a technician, but is a little soft. They hope that a few seasons with Mawae pounding his head in will toughen him up. Alot of skills, but needs an attitude adjustment.

My 2006 Jets-Only Mock Draft

I'm assuming we have a 10 win season and pick at #20, so here goes. (Still early, I know)

1) Jon Scott OT Texas

Scott is an incredible athlete with outstanding size, but a questionable motor. Still, you can't argue with his raw skills and toughness. Scott replaces Jason Fabini, who has been slowing down forever. Maybe Adrian Jones moves to the left side so Scott can start on the right? We shall see!

what's great about Jon Scott is he is a legacy - father Ray Scott was a TE for the NYJ in the 70s.

Archived