how tall are you?

gg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Visual proof of one's achievements always does a better job than the written word, Verde.

I was actually defending 30/40 something men (in regard to a comment that Jets Babe made earlier in the thread)!

I don't think it's necessary to post my abs so that a bunch of strangers can call me a narcissist! ;)

I was actually defending 30/40 something men (in regard to a comment that Jets Babe made earlier in the thread)!

I don't think it's necessary to post my abs so that a bunch of strangers can call me a narcissist! ;)

excluding the 50 Year olds huh...F'n age discrimination is rampant;)

No one cares about your body fat percentage.

You would be surprised on this site a lot of people might care. Be careful what you post here.

It is like a shady rest room in here at times. You post the wrong thing and your PM box will be filled.

Just remember to tell them that no means no and you will be fine. :)

You would be surprised on this site a lot of people might care. Be careful what you post here.

It is like a shady rest room in here at times. You post the wrong thing and your PM box will be filled.

Just remember to tell them that no means no and you will be fine. :)

When you're training puppies you gotta bop them on the nose with a newspaper from time to time. It doesn't really hurt them all at it just lets them know what behavior is acceptable and what isn't ;)

When you're training puppies you gotta bop them on the nose with a newspaper from time to time. It doesn't really hurt them all at it just lets them know what behavior is acceptable and what isn't ;)

you must have a sore nose.

:D

Archived