Ellie (the ugly car girl) strikes back...

Jets Babe

hmmm, you must not be a model either.....if someone is going to publish photo's of themselves on a forum (one in which they are trying to be sexy), they are going to be made fun of. Why doesn't anyone realize this?

Ummmm max.. could you take down all my pictures in the tailgates etc :shock: i am very thin skinned... and couldnt handle the crushing :D

ok.. admittedly i did nto read this whole posts and subsequent blogs. but do you know this girl, jetsbabe? otherwise.. how did you find this.. and does it have relavence that i am missing.

understand, that i realize this is the lounge and you can post non fb stuff.. ( like what cartoon character you want to be :D ) but i just wondered if there was something i missed ( without reading the blogs etc)

I don't see anything wrong with her blog. She's telling all the folks out there that feel the need to belittle a womans looks to make themselves feel better - to go get a life. What's wrong with that?

I agree--but by posting public photos on a public forum and blasting it out to everyone's attention, you're going to get lambasted. People shouldn't do it, because who are they to judge, but it's almost inevitable. People will do anything while hiding behind a computer monitor, so I'm not surprised by the reaction.

Good for her for having the confidence to post those pics and I'm happy there's someone for her who likes her appearance, but I wouldn't do that. Oh well, I guess she learned her lesson.

Ummmm max.. could you take down all my pictures in the tailgates etc :shock: i am very thin skinned... and couldnt handle the crushing :D

ok.. admittedly i did nto read this whole posts and subsequent blogs. but do you know this girl, jetsbabe? otherwise.. how did you find this.. and does it have relavence that i am missing.

understand, that i realize this is the lounge and you can post non fb stuff.. ( like what cartoon character you want to be :D ) but i just wondered if there was something i missed ( without reading the blogs etc)

gg, you must realize that women are far more vicious about other womens' appearance than men. i mean look at some of the ugly chicks i banged in college, most women wouldn't even be their friend. :)

gg, you must realize that women are far more vicious about other womens' appearance than men. i mean look at some of the ugly chicks i banged in college, most women wouldn't even be their friend. :)

I think when a woman REALLY rips on another womans looks - it's a sign of insecurity. What really baffles me is that it's usually the very good looking gals who are insecure and whoreish. Why is that?

Then again, I rip on people being stupid. Doesn't make me much better, I guess. Makes me stupid, really.

I think when a woman REALLY rips on another womans looks - it's a sign of insecurity. What really baffles me is that it's usually the very good looking gals who are insecure and whoreish. Why is that?

Then again, I rip on people being stupid. Doesn't make me much better, I guess. Makes me stupid, really.

actually, it makes you sexy. i love a woman that tears someone a new one and leaves them curled up in the fetal position as a sobbing puddle of humanity.

• Upvote 1

i know this is going to sound insincere but i dont rip on women's appearances . i am not saying that i am perfect.. but i have had women rip on me, and i just didn't like how it felt, so i really try not do the same thing.

isnt that that whole golden rule thing :lol: ( dont know cause i am jewish.. but i think that is the principle )

i know this is going to sound insincere but i dont rip on women's appearances . i am not saying that i am perfect.. but i have had women rip on me, and i just didn't like how it felt, so i really try not do the same thing.

isnt that that whole golden rule thing :lol: ( dont know cause i am jewish.. but i think that is the principle )

we're all not as nice as you. let's remember: this isn't a prom picture we're making fun of. if you post pictures of yourself trying to look hot, then you put your hotness (or lack thereof) up for debate.

Your'e full of contrarian bullsh*t.

i'm unpredictable; it's very addictive, isn't it?

we're all not as nice as you. let's remember: this isn't a prom picture we're making fun of. if you post pictures of yourself trying to look hot, then you put your hotness (or lack thereof) up for debate.

i am not a saint nor was i saying that i was.. i was just pointing out that i dont like to and try not to comment on women's looks.

i like what war said.. she seems to have confidence.. good for her!

i am not a saint nor was i saying that i was.. i was just pointing out that i dont like to and try not to comment on women's looks.

i like what war said.. she seems to have confidence.. good for her!

it's a good thing she does, with a face like that.

seriously though, someone pointed out earlier that pretty women seem the most insecure about their looks. the reason for that is that they've gotten pretty much everything they've wanted by being pretty and many have neglected their personality or other attributes because they could rely on looks. as these women age and their proverbial youthful looks fade, they get scared because it's all they are.

it's a good thing she does, with a face like that.

seriously though, someone pointed out earlier that pretty women seem the most insecure about their looks. the reason for that is that they've gotten pretty much everything they've wanted by being pretty and many have neglected their personality or other attributes because they could rely on looks. as these women age and their proverbial youthful looks fade, they get scared because it's all they are.

i dont even know how to respond to this. i cant believe you agree with this.

really? :D

cmon counselor, i know you are smarter then that ;)

i dont even know how to respond to this. i cant believe you agree with this.

really? :D

cmon counselor, i know you are smarter then that ;)

Which part of my unassailable argument do you have a problem with?

One trick ponies always panic when the crowd gets bored and stops applauding their one trick. In fact, my post was pro-woman. Personality, humor, compassion are traits that last a lifetime, looks are fleeting and anyone who neglects the former thinking the latter lasts forever is short-sighted and in for a rude awakening.

Edited by johnny green balls

Which part of my unassailable argument do you have a problem with?

One trick ponies always panic when they can't do their one trick anymore. In fact, my post was pro-woman. Personality, humor, compassion are traits that last a lifetime, looks are fleeting and anyone who neglects the former thinking the latter lasts forever is short-sighted and in for a rude awakening.

..then why do men feed into a machine that will eventually bite them in the arse? Example: Eye candy turn arm prop turns wife 'cause she's sooooooooooo hot. After a few years you can't stand the sound of her voice. And why does this happen? Because maybe Mars isn't so far away afterall. Men can be pretty insecure too.

..then why do men feed into a machine that will eventually bite them in the arse? Example: Eye candy turn arm prop turns wife 'cause she's sooooooooooo hot. After a few years you can't stand the sound of her voice. And why does this happen? Because maybe Mars isn't so far away afterall. Men can be pretty insecure too.

Hell ya men are insecure. But guess what we have on our side: age helps us, not hurts us. There is no shortage of young eye candy who will screw an old dude with money. It's pathetic but men can always ditch the trophy wife that is now past her prime and go onto the next young chick. It's almost more important for women to develop good personalities in a culture obsessed with youth and looks (for women) and money (for men).

It's funny that a young trophy wife marrying a dude for money would ever complain that he eventually dumps her for a new young woman.

Edited by johnny green balls

Hell ya men are insecure. But guess what we have on our side: age helps us, not hurts us. There is no shortage of young eye candy who will screw an old dude with money. It's pathetic but men can always ditch the trophy wife that is now past her prime and go onto the next young chick. It's almost more important for women to develop good personalities in a culture obsessed with youth and looks (for women) and money (for men).

It's funny that a young trophy wife marrying a dude for money would ever complain that he eventually dumps her for a new young woman.

ha! you're probably right....so sad. What I find VERY funny is that men actually understand that the woman just wants their money - sleeping with you is just part of the deal. So, basically, you're paying for sex. You're paying for people to say "wow, that bastid is sleeping with THAT!" It's like a shady business deal. Where the heck is the romance? So sad.

ha! you're probably right....so sad. What I find VERY funny is that men actually understand that the woman just wants their money - sleeping with you is just part of the deal. So, basically, you're paying for sex. You're paying for people to say "wow, that bastid is sleeping with THAT!" It's like a shady business deal. Where the heck is the romance? So sad.

The man proves his ultimate stupidity though. Marrying (and eventually divorcing) a woman is 10x more expensive than just playboying around and taking women out on fancy dates now and again.

It's the strip club mentality. Men know these are strippers who pretend to like dudes for money, but the ego and power of self-deception are so powerful that many think, "ya she's a stripper but i'm not like all these other scuzzballs in here; she actually DOES like me."

The man proves his ultimate stupidity though. Marrying (and eventually divorcing) a woman is 10x more expensive than just playboying around and taking women out on fancy dates now and again.

It's the strip club mentality. Men know these are strippers who pretend to like dudes for money, but the ego and power of self-deception are so powerful that many think, "ya she's a stripper but i'm not like all these other scuzzballs in here; she actually DOES like me."

Again, interesting. Why would a man want to be in a serious relationship with someone who has slept with thousands of men? Who has given hundreded of lap dances to hundreds of dudes? Who stuck her boobies in countless faces for cash? I mean, the internal conversation should just end at "she's a stripper..." It's not just chicks, either. What grl would date a male stripper? I mean, what is THAT? What is a greeting like at home? "Hi, honey, how many people did you dangle your ding dong in front of today?"

Again, interesting. Why would a man want to be in a serious relationship with someone who has slept with thousands of men? Who has given hundreded of lap dances to hundreds of dudes? Who stuck her boobies in countless faces for cash? I mean, the internal conversation should just end at "she's a stripper..." It's not just chicks, either. What grl would date a male stripper? I mean, what is THAT? What is a greeting like at home? "Hi, honey, how many people did you dangle your ding dong in front of today?"

Serious relationship? Haha, men never think that far ahead. I'm talking about guys who try to meet up with strippers (or hooters waitresses) after their shift. there is a brilliant South Park episode about this phenomenon.

no, i don't know her, but she has become an internet phenomenon as of late. there were a couple of threads about her on here..

..then why do men feed into a machine that will eventually bite them in the arse? Example: Eye candy turn arm prop turns wife 'cause she's sooooooooooo hot. After a few years you can't stand the sound of her voice. And why does this happen?

Because she DOESN'T SHUT THE **** UP!!!

Serious question here...

Do you think unattractive people should feel unattractive all the time because you wouldn't date them?

Obviously the girl shouldn't have these up on the internet if she is concerned about what others will have to say...this is the internet,people are cruel..... She shouldn't be in a bikini with Halloween makeup on posing for pics but should she wear a bag on her face and hide from the world because she's unattractive in your eyes?

Everybody deserves to be happy....feel normal and feel loved the same as everybody else....regardless or your attractiveness ....your weight or whatever other flaw you think you have.

Look at Thor99 & Max ... if both of those 2 guys can find happiness with a female then there is hope for all of you.

Edited by Smizzy

Serious question here...

Do you think unattractive people should feel unattractive all the time because you wouldn't date them?

Obviously the girl shouldn't have these up on the internet if she is concerned about what others will have to say...this is the internet,people are cruel..... She shouldn't be in a bikini with Halloween makeup on posing for pics but should she wear a bag on her face and hide from the world because she's unattractive in your eyes?

Everybody deserves to be happy....feel normal and feel loved the same as everybody else....regardless or your attractiveness ....your weight or whatever other flaw you think you have.

Look at Thor99 & Max ... if both of those 2 guys can find happiness with a female then there is hope for all of you.

ya had me convinced until you over reached with the 124 example

Edited by Smizzy