Ted Ginn Jr reminds me of Santana Moss

Jetfan13

yeah and cotch and coles are not second year receivers. are you just dumb?

:rolleyes:

You're missing the point. Miami fans are the ones making Teddy out like he's greater than god.

And hey, check out the SHIFT key next time you make a post. Thanks.

wrong, Ginn was removed for fumbling KO's and not even fielding them properly. He let to many bounce dead inside the 10. Even your buddy XXX will admit to that. You should really pay more attention

Well technically, Sparano said Ginn was not demoted as much as Bess was promoted. He said Bess was there because he "made the first guy miss" and that Ted was better suited to focus more on being a receiver.

The real reason is anyones guess. Sparano will not bad mouth his players to the media, he'e not that kind of coach. Obviously Ginn is the best kick returner we have on the roster, so its no suprise he's now taken back both KO and PR duties as of yesterday.

A decent season? He had one spectacular game and the rest of the season he has been absolute dog**** minus his reverse yesterday against Oakland.

People make Ginn out to be like he's some fantastic product when he really he hasn't done jack **** but show minimal flashes of what he could be. Key words: What he could be. A second year for a receiver is usually when they break out and have those stand out seasons. I'm sorry, minus a 7 catch 175 yard performance in one game, I'm just not seeing anything from Ted Ginn Jr, the man Dan Marino said runs the worst routes he's ever seen.

The guy is a bum and is NEVER going to be a #1 receiver. Being a #2 receiver is his ceiling but he'll probably end up a 3/slot receiver.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most idiotic poster of Jetnation. Your blind hatred towards anyone not in a Jets uniform is pathetic and don't bother responding back as I will not read this thread after this post.

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the most idiotic poster of Jetnation. Your blind hatred towards anyone not in a Jets uniform is pathetic and don't bother responding back as I will not read this thread after this post.

Take a look at yourself buddy. :rl:

Yes, I don't believe Ted Ginn is a #1 receiver, I must be a moron. His stats have shown so much. :rolleyes:

Ted Ginn Jr:

2007: 34 catches, 420 yards, 2 TD, 3 fumbles

2008: 38 catches, 508 yards, 2 TD (one receiving), 4 fumbles -- through 10 games.

However, if you take out Ginn's one actual good game receiving the ball (7 receptions, 175 yards vs Buffalo) here is what you have:

31 receptions, 333 yards, 2 TD (one receiving)

Other receivers taken with Ginn in Round 1 of the 2007 draft; Calvin Johnson being the only one taken before Ginn.

Calvin Johnson

2007: 48 receptions, 756 yards, 4 TD, 1 fumble

2008: 45 receptions, 839 yards, 7 TD, 2 fumbles

Dwayne Bowe

2007: 70 receptions, 995 yards, 5 TD

2008: 55 receptions, 666 yards, 5 TD

Robert Meachem

2007: Missed entire year due to injury

2008: 8 receptions, 244 yards, 2 TD

Craig Davis

2007: 20 receptions, 188 yards, TD

2008: 4 receptions, 59 yards

Anthony Gonzalez

2007 (13 games): 40 receptions, 473 yards, 2 TD

2008: 37 receptions, 576 yards, 3 TD

I think Miami would've been much better off with either Brady Quinn, Dwayne Bowe or Anthony Gonzalez.

Other receivers taken with Ginn in Round 1 of the 2007 draft; Calvin Johnson being the only one taken before Ginn.

Calvin Johnson

2007: 48 receptions, 756 yards, 4 TD, 1 fumble

2008: 45 receptions, 839 yards, 7 TD, 2 fumbles

Dwayne Bowe

2007: 70 receptions, 995 yards, 5 TD

2008: 55 receptions, 666 yards, 5 TD

Robert Meachem

2007: Missed entire year due to injury

2008: 8 receptions, 244 yards, 2 TD

Craig Davis

2007: 20 receptions, 188 yards, TD

2008: 4 receptions, 59 yards

Anthony Gonzalez

2007 (13 games): 40 receptions, 473 yards, 2 TD

2008: 37 receptions, 576 yards, 3 TD

I think Miami would've been much better off with either Brady Quinn, Dwayne Bowe or Anthony Gonzalez.

No love for DeWayne Jarrett?

5180 will be pissed, wherever he now is.:rl:

Ginn was the #1 reciever

#1's are always on the field, Ginn only recently made a push for #1 (which is pretty sad in itself)

Since then he's taken 2 returns to the house, unfortunatley they were called back by ticky tacky holding penalties.

holding is holding period.

I know more about your team then you do...

I know Al - I'm starting to worry about you. You know watching those hosebags is a sickness don't you?

:rl: Now THAT'S priceless. YOU calling someone else idiotic !! :rl: Again Priceless

I know Al - I'm starting to worry about you. You know watching those hosebags is a sickness don't you?

youre right John, but every game is on (even if Burger King or local tv has to buy remaining tickets :D) , and alot of times there is no game against it. So its either that or bowling..

youre right John, but every game is on (even if Burger King or local tv has to buy remaining tickets :D) , and alot of times there is no game against it. So its either that or bowling..

A lot of times? When the fins are on locally, there is never a game for them to compete against. Seriously, I can't think of one time they had to go head to head with another team and that's 38 years of living in South Florida.

Same deal here bro cept the Bears sell out every game - if the Bears have the early or 3:00 game - nothing competes against them in that time slot. If the Bears have the 3:00 - then there's a regional game on CBS and a regional game on Fox. There's only one regional game at 3:00.

We've had the Jets on here 5 times counting the Monday night game - thats heavenly for here. But hell - you and Judy have been that many games in person havent you?

btw - think Indy at Indy for next year - we've got some of the troops coming already.

Same deal here bro cept the Bears sell out every game - if the Bears have the early or 3:00 game - nothing competes against them in that time slot. If the Bears have the 3:00 - then there's a regional game on CBS and a regional game on Fox. There's only one regional game at 3:00.

We've had the Jets on here 5 times counting the Monday night game - thats heavenly for here. But hell - you and Judy have been that many games in person havent you?

btw - think Indy at Indy for next year - we've got some of the troops coming already.

Jets are in Indy next year? we will be there. Was planning on visiting my mom in Indy around October, what are the chances they fall at the same time? We can change the date for the visit easily enough.

If its early enough I will bring my sticks :)

Jets are in Indy next year? we will be there. Was planning on visiting my mom in Indy around October, what are the chances they fall at the same time? We can change the date for the visit easily enough.

If its early enough I will bring my sticks :)

You betcha - theres some great "under populated" courses in central Ind. This will be good:cheers:

Calling someone out and then running away before they can respond, now THAT'S pathetic.

Archived