Herm's Chiefs going for Sack Record

yisman

51%2BemsNknXL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA240_SH20_OU01_.jpg

1 of 9 people found the following review helpful:

stars-1-0._V47060502_.gifAn Unispiring Self Promotional Disappointment, February 1, 2005

By Aaron Wilson "Aaron"drop-down-icon-small-empty-arrow._V13355991_.gif - See all my reviews

This review is from: You Play to Win The Game (Hardcover)

A shocking account of conceit and individual elevation with no substance. A person that presents himself more holy than thou. I found the writing was intense but seemed to lack true substance. After reading the book by Mr. Edwards, it left me with no sense of enlightment or direction.

nah

Bad teams give up a lot of rushing yards and not quite so many passing yards because they're behind a lot.

Yep, kinda a staple of a Herm Edwards defense. Piss poor rush defense lends to most teams running on them all day (and not going 5 wide with an empty backfield :face:)

1 of 9 people found the following review helpful:

stars-1-0._V47060502_.gifAn Unispiring Self Promotional Disappointment, February 1, 2005

By Aaron Wilson "Aaron"drop-down-icon-small-empty-arrow._V13355991_.gif - See all my reviews

This review is from: You Play to Win The Game (Hardcover)

A shocking account of conceit and individual elevation with no substance. A person that presents himself more holy than thou. I found the writing was intense but seemed to lack true substance. After reading the book by Mr. Edwards, it left me with no sense of enlightment or direction.

5 new from $1.87 14 used from $0.01

:D

Not only are they gonna beat that record, they're gonna make it so that no other team will EVER have a shot at that record again! LOL

If you're going to break the record, you might as well as make it tough as hell for someone else to break your's.

Archived