Will MIA game be flexed to 8pm?

LionelRichie

This is where it pays off to have multiple running backs that can carry the ball.

Did you see Ronnie Brown on that final drive? He looked like 2007 Ronnie and I have a feeling he's going to start seeing the football a lot more in these last two games.

He'd better because 10 carries is unacceptable. Course we couldn't keep our offense on the field to hand him the rock. Yes he was great down the stretch as he usually is. I hope we run it down the Jets throat in week 17.

Hmm, you sure about that?

Yes, that is correct. But Miami would need a NE loss if we lose to KC to still win the div against you guys. Otherwise we'd be playing you to see if NE or JETS win the division(game would be meaningless for us if Pats win out if we lose next week)

if we win next week it doesnt matter what NYJ or Pats do its Miami vs NYJ for the division.

He'd better because 10 carries is unacceptable. Course we couldn't keep our offense on the field to hand him the rock. Yes he was great down the stretch as he usually is. I hope we run it down the Jets throat in week 17.

I hate how much we neglect him early in football games. He didn't have any carries in the first quarter today and his lack of workload was the single factor in our crappy time of possession. If you want to hold the ball, give it to #23. He showed you why he can be regarded as one of the best backs in the NFL on that final drive. A couple of those runs were nothing short of spectacular.

What a special player.

I hate how much we neglect him early in football games. He didn't have any carries in the first quarter today and his lack of workload was the single factor in our crappy time of possession. If you want to hold the ball, give it to #23. He showed you why he can be regarded as one of the best backs in the NFL on that final drive. A couple of those runs were nothing short of spectacular.

What a special player.

:gay: You ARE one gay blade. :puke:

This is where it pays off to have multiple running backs that can carry the ball.

Did you see Ronnie Brown on that final drive? He looked like 2007 Ronnie and I have a feeling he's going to start seeing the football a lot more in these last two games.

At the end of the day, all those analysts will hype the Pennington - Favre match up. But the game will be won on the ground between Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams vs. Thomas Jonse and Leon Washington.

Hopefully Kris Jenkins decides he doesn't feel like playing on December 28th. :cheers:

Does not change the fact that Miami cannot score. Leon always kills the Dolphns it is at home, and the Dolphins a much younger team will really feel the pressure. I am almost 100% certain that they beat Miami..but concerned that NE wins two and the Jets lose to Seattle missing the playoffs.

Does not change the fact that Miami cannot score. Leon always kills the Dolphns it is at home, and the Dolphins a much younger team will really feel the pressure. I am almost 100% certain that they beat Miami..but concerned that NE wins two and the Jets lose to Seattle missing the playoffs.

I don't buy the youth argument at all. The Dolphins have been in close games all year. All we've done is preserved tight victories and pulled out late scoring drives to win games. I don't think that will be a factor at all. The better team will win. At this point, the Jets are still in flux while the Dolphins are realing.

I hope it remains that way for the next two weeks; but who knows if it will.

I don't buy the youth argument at all. The Dolphins have been in close games all year. All we've done is preserved tight victories and pulled out late scoring drives to win games. I don't think that will be a factor at all. The better team will win. At this point, the Jets are still in flux while the Dolphins are realing.

I hope it remains that way for the next two weeks; but who knows if it will.

Hopefully you'll go down in flames at KC. :P

Yes.

They might even make the decision to move it to 8pm before next Monday. Even if both teams lose the game could have playoff implications and the Giants and Cowboys cannot be flexed to primetime slots anymore, thank god.

The only way this doesnt get moved is if the Jets Lose and Miami wins, then nothing is on the line

i might be mistaken but even if the jets lose against seatlle ( and the phins win) .. they could still beat miami for the division.

The Eagles/Cowboys game could easily be flexed.

Dallas cannot play another night game as they have reached the NFL limit on the number of times a team can play a Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday night game. Cannot be flexed.

i might be mistaken but even if the jets lose against seatlle ( and the phins win) .. they could still beat miami for the division.

I think you're right since the Jets would have the better division record. Hopefully we'll just win the next 2 and not have to worry about it.

Dallas cannot play another night game as they have reached the NFL limit on the number of times a team can play a Thursday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday night game. Cannot be flexed.

Thank goodness for that. Giants are on AGAIN next Sunday night. :puke:

I think they definetly move it ,just the fact that everything will already be set up there from the week before from the Giant vs. Carolina game ,the set up crew for the Sun. Game will be able to go home early for CHRISTMAS cause they won`t have to take everything down after the Giant vs. Carolina game and they won`t have to come back as early to set up for the JET vs Miami game cause everything will be set up already which should give the crew an extra couple of days with the family. This is why I don`t think it matters what happens next week with the JETS & FINS games the last week game is getting moved to 8:15 pm IMHO.

I think you're right since the Jets would have the better division record. Hopefully we'll just win the next 2 and not have to worry about it.

If the Jets Lose and Miami wins in week 16, the Phins are a game up.

The Jets then beat Miami in week 17, we are tied and win.

If the Jets win and the Phins win next week and we lose to them in week 17, we are out(wild card possible). So I got it confused in my cranium, you guys are correct. My Bad. So yes, the game is being flexed.

If the Jets Lose and Miami wins in week 16, the Phins are a game up.

The Jets then beat Miami in week 17, we are tied and win.

If the Jets win and the Phins win next week and we lose to them in week 17, we are out(wild card possible). So I got it confused in my cranium, you guys are correct. My Bad. So yes, the game is being flexed.

You are forgetting if we lose one game and NE wins two games we are out.

Archived