Batman/Gotham : JOHNNY DEPP MUST HAVE SAID NO!

BaumerJet

You're kidding, right? Bale's not an actor. He's a mannequin.

That's not to say that any of the Batmen exactly lit up the screen.

I don't know about that, I think he is pretty good. He just plays some dark and morally void characters. I thought he was great in American Psycho. He was good in The Prestige too.

Oh and am I the only one that thinks The Dark Knight was severely over rated? I sat through the whole thing waiting for something awesome to happen and the credits came up. Not a bad movie, but not worth the fuss that everyone made over it.

No you're not. I couldn't ****ing believe how unimpressed I was with it when everyone was talking about how it was the next "great" film. I thought it was average and Ledgers "great" performance was good, but nothing that blew me away. His death definitely made it more appealing for some it would seem.

I had heard so much ****ing hype about this film but it cam nowhere close to my expectations, unlike films such as The Shawshank Redemption or The Godfather. Those are GREAT films and you instantly know that when you see them. I just didn't get that with The Dark Knight.

Oh and am I the only one that thinks The Dark Knight was severely over rated? I sat through the whole thing waiting for something awesome to happen and the credits came up. Not a bad movie, but not worth the fuss that everyone made over it.

We watched it for the 1st time over the weekend. Kinda disappointed I must say. It was OK but I think it got overhyped.

I watched the movie last weekend and thought it was really good, the way the Joker was played couldn't have been any better IMO.

I read a couple articles from film critics that said the only thing keeping the movie from best picture quality was the performance by Bale.

He did alright but I think there are actors out there that could of done it better.

Steve Buscemi would have been a great Edward Nigma - More like the character in Batman: Hush.

However, I think that Nolan is planning a new concept for the character - Just as he did with the Joker - By making him more of a terrorist & less of a humorus sociopath.

Johnny Depp would have been more like his role in "Charlie & the Chocolate factory" as Willy Wonka - That would have worked, if Tim Burton was to direct the next Batman.

I haven't seen that one yet, but I just finished watching The Machinist and it's hard to ignore that role as Bale's best yet. It's disturbing watching him in that film. Yet it's performed to perfection.

Definitely agree. After I saw him in that I had to give him credit as an amazing actor. And he went from filming that (being somewhere around 120 lb looking like a skeleton) to Batman Begins and being ripped.

Steve Buscemi would have been a great Edward Nigma - More like the character in Batman: Hush.

However, I think that Nolan is planning a new concept for the character - Just as he did with the Joker - By making him more of a terrorist & less of a humorus sociopath.

Johnny Depp would have been more like his role in "Charlie & the Chocolate factory" as Willy Wonka - That would have worked, if Tim Burton was to direct the next Batman.

i think steve can deliver a darker riddler

Archived