Go Dolphins!

Bob

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Jets are dead, so I'm rooting for Chad Pennington to do what Brett F'ing Favre couldn't - take his team to the playoffs.

Never thought I'd see the day I could do this, but here it is.

I agree with you Bob. Pending a complete collapse from the Pats, I am definitely rooting to see Chad win it all. Not the Dolphins, just Chad. :)

i have always loved chad.. i thought the way the FO went about releasing him was garbage..

people here said that i was wrong. i was not.

IF the jets are out of it, then i will root for chad. i am not rooting for the phins i am rooting for chad.

he is a good guy. he showed real leadership this year. he took a team with not a lot of "name" talent from 1 - 15 to 10 -5 ..

we could have used some leadership like that. 7 pro bowlers, 5 alternates.. and we cant score more then 3 points against a team with 4 wins.

so if we are out of the playoffs... GO CHAD..

should i wear my #10 jersey next week at the game :D

i have always loved chad.. i thought the way the FO went about releasing him was garbage..

people here said that i was wrong. i was not.

IF the jets are out of it, then i will root for chad. i am not rooting for the phins i am rooting for chad.

he is a good guy. he showed real leadership this year. he took a team with not a lot of "name" talent from 1 - 15 to 10 -5 ..

we could have used some leadership like that. 7 pro bowlers, 5 alternates.. and we cant score more then 3 points against a team with 4 wins.

so if we are out of the playoffs... GO CHAD..

should i wear my #10 jersey next week at the game :D

Yes!!!!!

Guess who?

I'm not renewing my season tickets if Mangini is not fired

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its that simple .. PSL's or no PSL's .. NOT ONE DIME from me unless Mangini is fired and Bill Cowher takes his place

I'm serious, I won't shell out one dime on this team unless Mangini is canned

If he couldn't win the division this year (or even make the playoffs!), with Tom Brady going down in week one and the Pats decimated by injuries, and seven Pro Bowlers on his team, the idea he will ever beat Belichick is preposterous

So I won't waste thousands of dollars on this team in this economy just to watch them lose, therefore its all predicated on Mangini for me ... if he's back, I'm out ... if he's gone, I'm in .. but not another dime from me to watch this team under-achieve with this moron at the helm

he already got a HC job!!!! must really suk huh

Clawson can coach, all his recruits at national champs Richmond

Not really he did help bring us a good young head coach in lane kiffin,dc monte kiffin,and dl recruiting coordinator ed orgeron,thanks clawson.

I agree with you Bob. Pending a complete collapse from the Pats, I am definitely rooting to see Chad win it all. Not the Dolphins, just Chad. :)

The Pats have a real coach so no collapsing for them. They also destroy crappy teams.

Archived