Go Dolphins!

Bob

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Jets are dead, so I'm rooting for Chad Pennington to do what Brett F'ing Favre couldn't - take his team to the playoffs.

Never thought I'd see the day I could do this, but here it is.

I told you to put Holmgren in the warper, you ****er. it's all your fault!

Now you have to put Mangini in the warper.

Go Jets.

Whats wrong with you people? Noodle Arm is coming to town.

Hey now, I'm still going with Gang Green on this one.

Who cares if we don't make the playoffs at this point?

We can not let Noodle Arm come back into our house and win.

Any fan that seriously roots for Penny and Dolphags next Sunday is not a true fan.

Hey now, I'm still going with Gang Green on this one.

Who cares if we don't make the playoffs at this point?

We can not let Noodle Arm come back into our house and win.

Any fan that seriously roots for Penny and Dolphags next Sunday is not a true fan.

I got a great idea...replace the jets flight crew with nude men,that'll destract Chadwick making him hold the ball too long get sacked,then keep running down to grope them while we have the ball,thoughts?

I got a great idea...replace the jets flight crew with nude men,that'll destract Chadwick making him hold the ball too long get sacked,then keep running down to grope them while we have the ball,thoughts?

With our pass coverage, he'd have time to leave the pocket, run down and grope the nude men, come back in the pocket, and complete a 16 yard pass to an uncovered TE.

I told you to put Holmgren in the warper, you ****er. it's all your fault!

Now you have to put Mangini in the warper.

Holmgren's in the warper. Has been for days. You can bet your furry ass that Mangini will be there soon.

The Jets are dead, so I'm rooting for Chad Pennington to do what Brett F'ing Favre couldn't - take his team to the playoffs.

Never thought I'd see the day I could do this, but here it is.

I'm sorry Bob, but I cannot agree.

As long as Pennington wears that uniform, to hell with him.

And as for hoping we put the Dolphins into the playoffs? No f**king way. I'd sooner the Patsies get in than the f**king Florida filth.

No way I can possibly root for the Dolphins next week. As long as the Jets are still alive I have to root for my team, even if the coach is an estrogen laden nitwit.

i can't go another week with EM on sidelines...they truly are dead to me.

Does 9-7 get rid of him...i pray yes

10-6 woody may keep the phuck

Ravens and pats are winning easily

Ravens smell blood and will destroy jags

Jills have lost 10 straight to pukes

When are you people going to learn? Chad is having the year he is because he is with another team. He is no longer a Jet. Favre has failed because he is now a Jet.

Hairlip Cowher? Please. You could dig up and resurrect Vince Lombardi to coach this team and it would not help. Why do you think Parcells "retired" from the Jets so soon? And is still back involved with his second team since the Jets 10 years later. Why did Belichick run away after having the HC job one day? Call him a lot of things. He ain't stupid.

Laugh it off, but this team is indeed cursed. They will NEVER go to the Super Bowl again. You know how they say "never say never"? Well I'm saying NEVER!!!

Fire Mangini. Retire Favre. Bring back Noodle Arm. See if it makes a difference. After 40 years of evidence, I don't need any more.

Sunday will be the last game I watch (through hands over my face I'm sure) this year so I could care less what happens or who makes the playoffs-see y'all in The Lounge-screw this team

We are due to get some help from the Bills or Jags and get into the post season and make a run. Karma for all this weeks hate threads.;)

If things look bleak however, (Pats already won, Ravens blowing out Jags) than it will be nice to see Chad and not BB in the play-offs.

When are you people going to learn? Chad is having the year he is because he is with another team. He is no longer a Jet. Favre has failed because he is now a Jet.

Hairlip Cowher? Please. You could dig up and resurrect Vince Lombardi to coach this team and it would not help. Why do you think Parcells "retired" from the Jets so soon? And is still back involved with his second team since the Jets 10 years later. Why did Belichick run away after having the HC job one day? Call him a lot of things. He ain't stupid.

Laugh it off, but this team is indeed cursed. They will NEVER go to the Super Bowl again. You know how they say "never say never"? Well I'm saying NEVER!!!

Fire Mangini. Retire Favre. Bring back Noodle Arm. See if it makes a difference. After 40 years of evidence, I don't need any more.

I feel exactly the same as you do. ;)

Sunday will be the last game I watch (through hands over my face I'm sure) this year so I could care less what happens or who makes the playoffs-see y'all in The Lounge-screw this team

I think the Fla vs Okie game will be great, so don't miss that!

I cant believe all this root for Chad crap im reading. Is this a jets team fan site or a Pennington Convention?

+1

Sickening.

We don't owe the guy dick, if anything he owes us about 20 mil for all the time he missed and those 2 awful divisional round playoff games.

Archived