Jetnation versus the Ganggreen and JI? Numbers look good!

R44

Me and Maxman were recently talking about traffic numbers for various websites on the Net. I thought I'd suprise him with this thread (and Alexa graphs) which show fledling Jetnation is now going toe to toe with the bigger, more established boards and at points even exceeding their traffic :shock:

Jetnation vs. The ganggreen insider (JN closing the gap?)

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=6m&size=large&compare_sites=http://forums.theganggreen.com/&y=r&url=www.jetnation.com

Jetnation vs. Jetsinsider (Did JN's traffic exceed JI as of early August?)

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=6m&size=large&compare_sites=www.jetsinsider.com&y=r&url=www.jetnation.com

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone involved with this site should be commended- - me I just try to help out - from the originators of the site(you know who you are) right to all the members-

Very intelligent debates on lots of issues not just football

The #'s are upsetting. We have given out like 3 million free t-shirts. We should be ranked much higher! :P

The Alexa stuff is always interesting and is definitely a good read. That being said the growth here has been fun to be a part of. 300% for the last 3 months! I like the sound of that. We started out on an underpowered shared server. We quickly learned that a dedicated server was needed.

Theganggreen.com is such a well run site, just to be mentioned in the same paragraph as them makes me proud.

What makes this site great though is the posters. An awesome group of people here. We are one big happy Jetnation family! :D

Thanks to everyone involved....the mods, the posters and even the Guests. Hell thanks to TomShane as well. He has a little to do with the site being fun!

not to rain on anyone's parade but JI switched domains primarily to "jetsinsider.net" around august. if you put that URL you'll see a more accurate comparison.

Scott...no need to clarify. You go it right the first time!

:mrgreen:

I stand correctly corrected. I forgot Smizzy, GG, Bren and GOB.

There, I think that includes everyone who has helped in teh successes.

My humble apologies

not to rain on anyone's parade but JI switched domains primarily to "jetsinsider.net" around august. if you put that URL you'll see a more accurate comparison.

DELETE. LOL.

Yes we are aware of that. Also there are other "issues" with Alexa's rankings. But thanks for checking in.

Oh and enjoy your free premium membership! (joking).

DELETE. LOL.

Yes we are aware of that. Also there are other "issues" with Alexa's rankings. But thanks for checking in.

Oh and enjoy your free premium membership! (joking).

BTY, I realized something was up when they went flat, but why bother delving into reasons when you've got a good thread topic? :lol:

BTY Matt, get to work on draft material. After 5 staight months of beating JI traffic on a daily basis, we slipped in early August...Obviously we need to change tatics and regroup :lol:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=6m&size=large&compare_sites=www.jetsinsider.net&y=r&url=www.draftdaddy.com

Credit should go to everyone here, especially Maxman who is the man keeping this site running day in and out.

Faba and Smizzy have done a great job recruiting posters and really bringing our numbers up.

I'm still not quite sure what TomShane does here but he should be mentioned, I guess.

As for me, I don't do much, but as long as the free donuts keep coming in from Maxman I'll continue to provide my moderating services. :lol:

Good job guys.

HOWEVER....

GREAT JOB to the members of this site. Those of you whop post day in and out and those who swing by when you can. Thanks for being here, participating and making this a fun place to belong to. I've never seen a group of people police themselves as well as you all do. Moderating is a mere title here 95% of the time, you all moderate yourselves. It's a pleasure posting along side all of you.

Here's to continued success as we enter the 2005 regular season!

From the alexa pages:

Site Stats for jetsinsider.net:

Traffic Rank for jetsinsider.net: 139,115(432,480)

Speed: Slow (72% of sites are faster), Avg Load Time: 2.8 Seconds (what's this?)

Other sites that link to this site: No Data

Online Since: 08-Mar-2005

Is there a maturbation besides self masturbation?

On second thought, don't answer.

See-THAT is exactly what makes this board real

Scott you came here a boy and you will leave a man. We don't just teach football here.

I guess maybe Siamese twins could..........?

LOL you are not going to find this stuff on JI ;)

At JN... every thread has the potential to become a thread about either self pleasure, homosexuality... or a myriad of topics... you just dont know where you will end up!

JN... its an adventure!!!! :mrgreen: and totally worth the $6 a month ;)

Archived