Jetnation versus the Ganggreen and JI? Numbers look good!

R44

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me either, although I suspect it is because Sean and I are friends and I choose to frequent this site far more than his. There has got be some form of satisfaction gained from that, no? :lol:

I like to think it's just because of the way you fill my heart with joy, Garb.

Liar! :lol: Maybe you just like my kissing-up to you when I need to utilize your superior editing skills. Your ego needs constant feeding. :wink:

So oft have I invoked thee for my muse

And found such fair assistance in my verse

As every alien pen hath got my use

And under thee their poesy disperse.

THERE IS NO WAY IN THE WORLD JETNATION IS EVEN CLOSE TO JI AS FAR AS NUMBERS GO. IMPOSSIBLE.

Hey Sacklick, don't you have some ass to kiss over at the other site? Why don't you go back there. You ain't in Kansas anymore, a$$hole - no one to protect you here. Run on home, boy...

I don't really trust Alexa, and I doubt this is that close to JI. They've been around longer and I would assume they have a lot more members.

Nothing wrong with that, however. You guys got a great site. Jetsfan80 finally made me join it after primarily posting at TGG for a while, and I love it here. I missed listening to JBF's nonsense...

Keep up the good work, fellas.

Me and Maxman were recently talking about traffic numbers for various websites on the Net. I thought I'd suprise him with this thread (and Alexa graphs) which show fledling Jetnation is now going toe to toe with the bigger, more established boards and at points even exceeding their traffic :shock:

Congrats to all... especially those top ten posters who get the kick backs. :wink:

And good job Rigs. Solid work.

BTY, I realized something was up when they went flat, but why bother delving into reasons when you've got a good thread topic? :lol:

BTY Matt, get to work on draft material. After 5 staight months of beating JI traffic on a daily basis, we slipped in early August...Obviously we need to change tatics and regroup :lol:

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&range=6m&size=large&compare_sites=www.jetsinsider.net&y=r&url=www.draftdaddy.com

who wants to be big and all cheesed out? I like JetNation smaller it's more intimate and in many ways better.

Thanks a bunch Shadow.....always appreciate your help and input regarding the Wolverines for DD.com.

You're right Matt, by the way, 2 seconds I write "Obviously we need to change tatics and regroup" you send me a cool PM that could help :lol:

Thanks a bunch Shadow.....always appreciate your help and input regarding the Wolverines for DD.com.

You're right Matt, by the way, 2 seconds I write "Obviously we need to change tatics and regroup" you send me a cool PM that could help :lol:

Rigs, I'm pretty sure I owe you some more of that input... but alas, I've gotten busy. Hopefully, after next weekend, I'll be inspired to write :wink:

Take your time Shadow, any help is appreciated...And when you do it, even it's just a few sentances (pluses and minus of the players), it'll be fine....I'll finish the balance of the text.

Bit focused on Gabe Watson, so we're looking at TE Tim Massaquoi and DT Pat Massey next from Michigan--you may even want to wait until you see them play a game this season... :lol:

I don't really trust Alexa, and I doubt this is that close to JI.

Hell, the only reason JN is so close to JI is beacuse of all gg's song lyric posts and Happy Jack thread.

She pads JN's post stats like PennyBoy does his QB stats against bottom feeding defensive teams. :shock:

Hell, the only reason JN is so close to JI is beacuse of all gg's song lyric posts and Happy Jack thread.

She pads JN's post stats like PennyBoy does his QB stats against bottom feeding defensive teams. :shock:

Love your jokes, but you still post here PETTING just the same, probabyly more, LIKE VRABEL.

Hey Sacklick, don't you have some a$$ to kiss over at the other site? Why don't you go back there. You ain't in Kansas anymore, a$$hole - no one to protect you here. Run on home, boy...

Kansas my ass. If that bible thumping bastard shows so much as his ridiculous fanny pack in Kansas, the last thing he's getting is protection.

and totally worth the $6 a month ;)

$6 - thats all they're hitting you up for GG? Max told me it was a sliding scale and I was getting an out-of-towners rate of 29.95/Mo. Was also promised a T-shirt. Pfffft...boned again.

OT.... I don't know if anyone else noticed this. I have no verification on this, but someone PM'd me to tell me people a JI are stealing the Avatars and Sigs I make for JN and using them at JI!!!

How PATHETIC!!!!

OT.... I don't know if anyone else noticed this. I have no verification on this, but someone PM'd me to tell me people a JI are stealing the Avatars and Sigs I make for JN and using them at JI!!!

How PATHETIC!!!!

Not a surprise. All the people over at JI that were actually smart enough to do stuff like that jumped ship.

Take your time Shadow, any help is appreciated...And when you do it, even it's just a few sentances (pluses and minus of the players), it'll be fine....I'll finish the balance of the text.

Bit focused on Gabe Watson, so we're looking at TE Tim Massaquoi and DT Pat Massey next from Michigan--you may even want to wait until you see them play a game this season... :lol:

They start Saturday... which I have nothing to do, so I can scout. And they're playing a good team, in Northern Illinois. That MAC... it's slowly becoming the Big 7, instead of the Usual 6.

Truth be told, there may be more traffic on JI over JetsNation.

But the quality at JI has really gone SOuth since certain posters left. Not the JBF types, but the guys who bring a wealth of knowledge to the table all the time. Many are here now, and that make sthis site much more interesting, and the place to be for info and general fun.

And them's the truth!!

Add in all the "newbies" at JI who live to incite, and it dragged down the whole site.

Archived