Okay, I said it......

JonEJet

He proved it today

I'd take him over ANYONE

Come on, man. He barely beat the 9-7 cardinals,on a FANTASTIC endzone catch.Plus the Cardinals, as written in scripture, threw that game away. a 40 year old Favre threw 6 td's against that team.

He's a great young QB, no doubt, and he played great in this SB(unlike his last one)but better than ANYONE?Really?

I take Peyton Manning ANY DAY over him, that's silly.

Come on, man. He barely beat the 9-7 cardinals,on a FANTASTIC endzone catch.Plus the Cardinals, as written in scripture, threw that game away. a 40 year old Favre threw 6 td's against that team.

He's a great young QB, no doubt, and he played great in this SB(unlike his last one)but better than ANYONE?Really?

BR 2 SBS in less time

PM 1 SB

:face:

That Cardinals team that Favre thew 6 TD's against was not the same team that played today. They're so much better now it's not even funny.

This post is ridiculous in so many ways.

:yawn:

If Manning played behind that offensive lines there's NO WAY he wins the SB. Bens ability to extend plays is what makes that entire offense work and NO ONE in the league is better at that than Ben.

Not even McNabb? Has Peyton EVER had a defense the likes of Big Ben's two SB championship squads? even close?

This is nuts.

Ben played a great game,great young QB, better than Peyton Manning? LOL seriously.

P Manning

Brady

Cutler

Rivers

Brees

Heck, I'll even throw in McNabb and Warner.

This is laughable to say that least. Manning and Brady can easily be argued, no doubt about that.

The other 3 are a joke. Between them they have 0 SB's.

Cutlers yet to even make the F'ing playoffs. He's so overrated it;s unbelievable. He's not close to the level of Big Ben.

Had a better regular season this year but compare their careers - It's not even close. I'm a huge fan of Rivers but Ben is much better. Again: Ben - 2 SB rings Rivers = 0 SB rings

Brees is a great passer but he's done nothing to prove he can win at the highest level in this league. He tends to struggle against better teams. He's not nearly as good as Ben.

I'm not even going to comment on McNabb and Warner, I'll assume you're joking.

He, unlike Manning, steps up his game in the post-season while Manning has NEVER consistently delivered in the playoffs.

2004- 1st playoff game won thanks to two doug brien misses 57.8 rating

2nd game lost ,blown out by NE 3 INT 78 rating

3td's 5INT's in both games combined

Superbowl win vs seattle 9 completions 22.6 QB rating LOLOLOLOL thanks defense.

come on,man, do some research first.

2004- 1st playoff game won thanks to two doug brien misses 57.8 rating

2nd game lost ,blown out by NE 3 INT 78 rating

3td's 5INT's in both games combined

Superbowl win vs seattle 9 completions 22.6 QB rating LOLOLOLOL thanks defense.

come on,man, do some research first.

The fact that you use his rookie season to try and prove a point immediately takes away any credibility from your argument.

Funny when comparing the two you never mentioned Peytons rookie season. How'd that go?

You also conveniantly leave out the playoff games leading up to his first SB. Pathetic arguement.

I like Big Ben because he wins, and can win ugly. He is tough and he has that thing Jet fans hate to hear...intangibles. His ability to make a play out of nothing is uncanny.

Having said that, he may be the worst ever two time super-bowl winning QB.

If you were talking pure physical talent at the QB position I rank him probably 6-10.

Peyton, Brady, Brees, Romo, and Rivers are all guys I consider taking before Big Ben.

Peyton Manning.

The way I see it, you put Manning on the Steelers and they are a bonafied dynasty. Not because Big Ben sucks or anything, but because Peyton Manning is a better QB.

I guess I could see Ben second with Brady's knee and all. That said, Ben's not even my favorite young QB. I think this league is going to get a whole new generation of greats with Rivers, Cutler, Ryan, Eli, Romo, and even lowly JaMarcus Russell.

Yup... Saying he's better than Manning is laughable at best.

He had a great 1:45, where was he for the other 58:15?

On his way to see if he could beat his standing NFL record for player with worst QB rating to win the Super Bowl. But hey, when the guy gets to play with the best defense in the league and twice wins the Super Bowl with one of his WRs taking home MVP honors, its obviously him carrying the team on his back.

The fact that you use his rookie season to try and prove a point immediately takes away any credibility from your argument.

Funny when comparing the two you never mentioned Peytons rookie season. How'd that go?

You also conveniantly leave out the playoff games leading up to his first SB. Pathetic arguement.

OK I'll shorten my argument 9 completions 22 QB rating in the SB. How's that for coming up big in big games.

Big Ben is the BEST QB in the game

Does it all

Great in the pocket

Has a gun

Leader

Young

Take him over Manning:headbang:

Which Manning,...Peyton? (:rl: inside)

Ben wins off of his defense and WR's its not like he was dominating this game. Peyton has pretty much always lost playoff games due to the defense. Peyton is the best QB of this Era. Please dont disrespect that level of talent because Ben ended up on the right team. However, to Bens credit...he's one clutch player. He isnt bad...but he's nowhere near Peyton.

Ben wins off of his defense and WR's its not like he was dominating this game. Peyton has pretty much always lost playoff games due to the defense. Peyton is the best QB of this Era. Please dont disrespect that level of talent because Ben ended up on the right team. However, to Bens credit...he's one clutch player. He isnt bad...but he's nowhere near Peyton.

Dilfer threw 0 INT's when he got his ring.

Hostetler threw 0 picks that whole postseason in 90-91 and had higher rating than ben this SB

kinda see where i'm going.

very good QB, Historical defenses.

Ben has arisen above PM

sorry!!!!!!!!

GW TD drives 88 yds in last 2:30 deserves all the accolades

2 SB's in like 5 years

where was PM this year?, 3rd and 2 and could not convert

Archived