Not a ringing endorsement for Rex

JetsMan57

Florio hates the Jets.

Actually, that isn't Florio. Yes, Florio hates the Jets, but he does ProfootballTalk, the link is to Profootballweekly.

That said, if the Rams or any other team hired Rex the media would be lauding the move.

The sports media (including the NY area), in general, hates the Jets. It's just the way it is.

Who gives a crap, most here like the move. In the same article he is absolving Mangini of any of the blame for the Jets situation last year. Pretty soon that fatass Peter King will be trashing the move too. Eff everybody, we should all be used this kind of crap.

BTW, If Ozzie Newsome is such a football genius, how has he not drafted decent offensive players during his tenure and won multiple superbowls?

The Packers went from 13-3 to 6-10 and the only thing they changed was QBs.

But, somehow, Favre is done, ruined the Jets season and Tannenbaum threw Mangini under the bus.

Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture???

Who cares what this person wrote in their article? You can't compare people just based on what other ppl like him have done b4. It doesn't matter if someone else was a line coach or DC and didn't have success at HC. Let THIS guy do his job and THEN we will see how he does. I'm sick of ppl comparing ppl just on past situations. If he puts solid ppl under him to run the O and D then his job will be alot more simplified. It's obvious Mangini either was too stupid or didn't have the balls to tell them to get rid of Sutton. I personally believe Rex will a good HC. I think our D will improve vastly and I just hope he has a OC (Shottenheimer or whoever he chooses) that doesn't turn us into a boring run and kick field goal or punt team.

Actually, that isn't Florio. Yes, Florio hates the Jets, but he does ProfootballTalk, the link is to Profootballweekly.

That said, if the Rams or any other team hired Rex the media would be lauding the move.

The sports media (including the NY area), in general, hates the Jets. It's just the way it is.

that's evident with the virtual BJ pennington got all year long......meanwhile when he was a jet he was a mediocre qb with a water gun for an arm.

None of the Jets' results have been all that promising. Yet why aren't Florio, Leberfeld and PFW guys(used to be run by a guy named Arkush) taking a shot at running NFL clubs?If they are the genuises they say they are, why aren't they doing it, applying to get the jobs, taking jobs as scouts and assitants to work their way up? Heck, George Young and Ernie Accorsi both made the leap. Grow a pair, fellas,and take a shot. That PFW post is blind quotes. They could be made up, there's no way to know. PFW, if it's still on newstand, is really expensive nonsense.

Archived