If you could sign 1 FA who would it be?

IBleedGangGreen12

Nnamdi Asomugha - Imagine Revis and Asomugha side by side with Rhodes deep?

Then we could afford to go LB, DE or OFF in rd 1 too.

That is the one I want to see on the Patriots.

However, if he is not franchised, I see him getting big money and probably out of the Patriots neighborhood.

That is the one I want to see on the Patriots.

However, if he is not franchised, I see him getting big money and probably out of the Patriots neighborhood.

Out of every teams range as a FA... he would get silly money...

If I were him... I would seek a big deal... but not so big it cripples the team... a nice long term deal with plenty of guaranteed money... but not so massive you cant land on a contender... come to NY please... :)

Out of every teams range as a FA... he would get silly money...

If I were him... I would seek a big deal... but not so big it cripples the team... a nice long term deal with plenty of guaranteed money... but not so massive you cant land on a contender... come to NY please... :)

I would say that is against most players norms.

pats have 30m tied up in QB

no FA's for them

They do? Right now, they only have 14. They currently have 49 players signed for 108 million. Which is 15 million under the projected cap and they are supposed to have 4 million more in cap relief.

That is of course if Cassel signs.

They do? Right now, they only have 14. They currently have 49 players signed for 108 million. Which is 15 million under the projected cap and they are supposed to have 4 million more in cap relief.

That is of course if Cassel signs.

15m for cassell

and what about draft picks?

also they want to sign wilfat

15m for cassell

and what about draft picks?

also they want to sign wilfat

If Cassel stays. I doubt he does.

I doubt they are players unless they get a team friendly deal like Adalius for the reason you give. Wilfork, Mankins, Hobbs, Watson, Kaczur, Gostowski, O'Callaghan are a few that might want to keep after next year. More so the first two.

Out of every free agent in the entire league, you would go with Jim Leonhard?

You have lost your everloving mind, young lad.

No, I just like to keep things realistic.

Guys like Suggs, Lewis, Asomougha, Housh, they have zero chance of walking away from their teams. Zero. They will be be franchised or they will be resigned.

No, I just like to keep things realistic.

Guys like Suggs, Lewis, Asomougha, Housh, they have zero chance of walking away from their teams. Zero. They will be be franchised or they will be resigned.

Normally, this would be true. But Baltimore is in a unique situation. They have several attractive free agents (Suggs, Lewis, Scott, Leonhard) and a team can only franchise one player a year. Add to that the fact that all of these guys love Ryan, I don't think it is too much of a long shot for the Jets to get one of them. Maybe even Suggs or Lewis, although Leonhard or Scott is more likely. Of course, the Jets have to free up enough cap space to compete with Baltimore's attempt to re-sign. And we all know what the Jets have to do to free up enought cap space. Good-bye #4.

Archived