Cowboys release TO

Columbia Jet Fan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Herm was on ESPN and he said a good fit for him will be Tennessee. I would have to agree, Fisher doesn't play that **** and he can be the "star'.

Exactly. Jeff Fisher doesn't play that ****. That's why he has ZERO chance of being a Titan.

I'm think almost everybody has Maclin ahead of Nicks.

Only because of measurables... Nicks is a better WR... the JETS dont need another "gifted" player... they need one that can actually play...

Yes, there haven't been any quality NFL wideouts at 6'0 200. Is that a joke? I'm sure his size will relegate him to nothing but another Dante Hall or Gerald McNeill.

More thna likely it will... you want to start naming names? I am quite sure we can name 100 more WRs his size that failed because of ti than succeeded...

Also he is not 200lbs... dont use that # its misleading... he is not even listed at 200lbs... I doubt he is abrely 190lbs... especially after an NFL training camp...

More thna likely it will... you want to start naming names? I am quite sure we can name 100 more WRs his size that failed because of ti than succeeded...

Also he is not 200lbs... dont use that # its misleading... he is not even listed at 200lbs... I doubt he is abrely 190lbs... especially after an NFL training camp...

You can name 100 wr that failed, but they didn't fail because of their size. Kind of stupid to think a WR will only play ST because they are 198, but a 205 lb RB can be an every down player. I think you are confusing Maclin with somebody else.

At the combine:

Jeremy MaclinMissouri6'0 1819832 1/4"9 1/4"4.45

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2009/combine/wr.html

The guy is quite possibly the top WR in the draft. Nicks is a half inch taller and 12 pounds heavier. Guess he's an every down superstar.

I honestly think Maclin will be a stud. I think he's very much like DeSean Jackson only offers even more as a WR. He'll probablybe off the board at 17 but if he's not I'd take him in a heartbeat.

didn't maclin get hurt running around cones at the combine ?

I thought it was during receiving drills, but it was a hyperextended knee. It's considered minor and Dr Andrews and his MRI cleared him. Not sure if he'll run at his pro day.

yeah but he got hurt running in shorts...not a great confidence booster for me

Archived