Cowboys release TO

Columbia Jet Fan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know...the Giants really make sense

The Giants are 1 good wide reciever away from going back to the Superbowl. Not to mention they play Dallas twice a year (T.O. would like that). Jerry Reese would be stupid if they dont give rosenhaus a call.

tocryingqh6.gif

The Giants are 1 good wide reciever away from going back to the Superbowl. Not to mention they play Dallas twice a year (T.O. would like that). Jerry Reese would be stupid if they dont give rosenhaus a call.
Do you remember how Eli handled Shockey?

TO is Shockey times 1000, I agree they are in need of a receiver but they already signed enough hooligans.

If Plax came back they would never coexist.

Coughlin would have a stroke and die. :face:

Do you remember how Eli handled Shockey?

TO is Shockey times 1000, I agree they are in need of a receiver but they already signed enough hooligans.

If Plax came back they would never coexist.

Coughlin would have a stroke and die. :face:

We all know he wont end up here, so its fun to speculate where he'll land next. I do see the Giants callin though

From Rotoworld:

pixel.gif"Citing "two sources," ESPN's Michael Smith reports that the Cowboys have released Terrell Owens.

While his $3.1M roster bonus wasn't due until June, Dallas ultimately decided that T.O.'s locker-room politics outweighed arguably being the team's best offensive player. The move causes a $680,000K cap hit, but saves Jerry Jones $5.77M in cash. T.O. has a lot left -- he averaged 18.9 yards a catch and scored five TDs in the Cowboys' last eight games -- and may draw interest from the Raiders, Redskins, Jets, and Broncos. Receiver-needy teams almost certain to pass include Chicago, Philadelphia, and Miami."

I wonder what the chances are he actually comes here? Or why the Jets were brought up in the first place....

Dolphins wont b/c of Parcells...

Can the Redskins afford him under the cap after Hall & Fat albert??

Giants ownership/management I really don't see signing up for another troubled WR, plus if the got TO they'd def be done w/ Plax and I think at this point in their careers Plax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TO...esp considering his chemistry w/ Eli...

Say what you want about T.O. but NOBODY in the NFL plays harder on Sundays then T.O.

The guy give 100% effort on every play, is still a DOMINANT WR, blocks downfield on both running and passing plays, etc.

I'd love to sign him for 3 years. I know many will say "pass," and "cancer," etc. But T.O. can play on my football team.

all turds go would like to go to patsville before they die

but will this turd take the devil's discount to play there?

Do not think so.....

The choices will be between

Raidahs and T1ts (gut feel)

No way in hell Gints or Phins will sign him

the day this cancer ends up here is the day i quit wearing green and white. Some of you guys are unbeleivable,just say no to TO. Draft our future at wr,he is out there.:rolleyes:

Dont let the door hit you on the way out.... can I have your seats...

SIGN THIS BEAST!!! Our D will be great...TO might just put you over the top!! Plus we have no other WR

the day this cancer ends up here is the day i quit wearing green and white. Some of you guys are unbeleivable,just say no to TO. Draft our future at wr,he is out there.:rolleyes:

I hope Carolina signs him so Steve Smith can punch him in the face.

I do NOT under any circumstances what the douchbag here.

BTW Steve Smith wouldnt punch him in the face due to the fact that steve smith only picks on guys 5ft 10 and less...LOL

Archived