James Ihedigbo Facebook Status Is...

jetsrule128

The worst part about this thread is that you post a guy's phone number, and then don't even have the balls to call the number yourself. I'm convinced there is something mentally wrong with you.

Well, I've always pretty much known, but now I'm 100% certain.

The worst part about this thread is that you post a guy's phone number, and then don't even have the balls to call the number yourself. I'm convinced there is something mentally wrong with you.

Well, I've always pretty much known, but now I'm 100% certain.

you guys are rude to me so why should i help you and call?

why would you post someone else's phone number on a messageboard?

If you're going to post a number, post your own.

I hope no one calls the number. Calling it would be childish. Adults usually realize that calling people (celebrities) randomly because their phone number got leaked is wrong.

Just got off the phone with him. Super nice guy. He's excited that Rex is at the controls and feels he has a legitimate shot at seeing a lot more playing time at safety, not just specials. Thanked him for his time, he said God bless you and we hung up.

Just got off the phone with him. Super nice guy. He's excited that Rex is at the controls and feels he has a legitimate shot at seeing a lot more playing time at safety, not just specials. Thanked him for his time, he said God bless you and we hung up.

You realize that 128 will now try to have sex with you right?

you guys are rude to me so why should i help you and call?

I would never call someone completely out of the blue so how are you helping me? You're the freaky stalker, not us.

And we're not rude to you at all. You bring all this **** on yourself with the useless, worthless, and pointless posts you make.

We're not being rude, we're being honest. You're a ****ing freak.

I would never call someone completely out of the blue so how are you helping me? You're the freaky stalker, not us.

And we're not rude to you at all. You bring all this **** on yourself with the useless, worthless, and pointless posts you make.

We're not being rude, we're being honest. You're a ****ing freak.

pwned.

TO ALL MY FANS OUT THERE HIT ME 9177207495 SAY HELLO N SEE HOW MY OFFSEASONS GOING

i dare someone to call

why would you post someone else's phone number on a messageboard?

If you're going to post a number, post your own.

I hope no one calls the number. Calling it would be childish. Adults usually realize that calling people (celebrities) randomly because their phone number got leaked is wrong.

The "celebrity" wanted fans to call him...

Really, or are you just teasing 128?

Well I made the mistake of calling back even though I got a voicemail last night. He actually answered this time. Not a happy camper at all. He basically threatened me within an inch of my life and said he would have my number traced and report me. I finally told him that I got the number from some crazy stalker dude from a Jets forum. He's in the middle of launching an internet investigation right now and will get to the bottom of it and when he does he said he's taking matters into his own hands. Nice knowin' ya 128, might wanna think about hanging low in one of your Big Brother forums for a minute.

Well I made the mistake of calling back even though I got a voicemail last night. He actually answered this time. Not a happy camper at all. He basically threatened me within an inch of my life and said he would have my number traced and report me. I finally told him that I got the number from some crazy stalker dude from a Jets forum. He's in the middle of launching an internet investigation right now and will get to the bottom of it and when he does he said he's taking matters into his own hands. Nice knowin' ya 128, might wanna think about hanging low in one of your Big Brother forums for a minute.

For real?

um he is the one who put it on his facebook for 1,358 people to see

TO ALL MY FANS OUT THERE HIT ME 9177207495 SAY HELLO N SEE HOW MY OFFSEASONS GOING

HE WAS TELLING PEOPLE TO CALL HIM

I don't know what to tell ya. All I know is he's pissed and tired of people calling and now he has your name and is looking for you.

HE WAS TELLING PEOPLE TO CALL HIM

Hey dip****, what does his status say now? Still telling everyone and their mother to call him?

it still says to call him

Then call him and admit your love to him.

I added him as a friend and left him a comment but I'm not going to call him, unless he wants me to for my expert knowledge of opposing Quarterbacks. ;)

Archived