Mafia Game 3 - Not All in the Family..

CTM

I will say that I think you guys are being way too trusting of people. Don't forget that these guys were working with EY and probably Doggin too. They could very well have thrown some curves along the way. I don't completely trust anybody right now.

How do you know you are going to make it through the night phase?

scummy

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you know you are going to make it through the night phase?

scummy

Right now it's 5-1, after tonight it will be 4-1. At this point, the scum has to plan out the night kills and the lynches to be successful. I'm simply a much better choice for a lynch right now than a nightkill. I'll have more on my theory tomorrow.

I'm going to post tonight during a time went I really shouldnt because I think something needs to be said an answered before the night actions. I might not make it through the night phase and I dont want it to go unsaid.

I'm a loyal footsoldier for the family who is always on the front lines. My number one weapon is my wits and because of that I never leave the house without my bulletproof vest that prevents me from NK's.

What is your name?

There is nothing else to explain. That is my role pretty much verbaitim.

The only extra thing it said was, "You're not sure about what is going on around here but you are sure that you hate coppers."

Would you like for me to copy and past the exact role as defined to me?

CTM told me the same thing from both posts minus the bulletproof vest.

Bulletproof Vest

From MafiaWiki

(Redirected from Bulletproof)

Jump to: navigation, search

A Bulletproof Vest is either an item or an intrinsic protected role that provides immunity to nightkill. The role is extremely powerful if unrestricted, since it can literally create a unkillable confirmed townie that can force a draw upon the scum and does not require any skill to use. Some common ways to make it less powerful include:

* limit the number of uses;

* immunity to gunshots may not provide immunity to Serial Killers, since they use non-traditional killing methods;

* remove the immunity in a 1-1 endgame situation, since the townie lacks any way to prevent the Goon from walking up and shooting them "in the head" (the role is entirely passive);

* give the Mafia a role which can invalidate protection, such as a Strongman.

* do not count as town for purpose of the Mafia win

Bulletproof townies may drop intentional Cops or Doc Tells, since it benefits them to try to draw the attack overnight. This creates a WIFOM situation for scum, if they know such a role exists.

Am I reading this wrong, or does that mean JMJ possibly could be scum? First of all, wasnt Bleedin Shot in the back of the head? What good does a bullet proof vest do if everyone is getting arrested or shot in the back of the head?

Sharrow was an early vote getter on day one, but has been under the radar since. A couple interesting posts from him are these:

These come from two different points in the game. Both times, he never came back the following day with any theories of his own, and never made mention of the ideas he had the night before. During the day, he would comment innocuously about the days events, or just throw a little one line joke out there. He was on Doggin a little bit as he went down, and distanced himself from the Norway lynching rather nicely for a newbie when the rest of us were caught up in EY Rock Star.

A strong FOS: Sharrow for me at this point.

He did again tonight.

No, I can't. I can only follow someone to a house or watch a house of someone.

Who all have you followed through out the game? This is very important for breaking down your next move.

No Im not. I can only track or watch. That means I can track any player and see where they go at night. I don't know what they do, but I know where they go. If I watch them, I sit outside their house and I could watch who went in. I can't see what is being done but I know who was their.

I don't know if you killed Woody. I just know I saw you leaving his house and Sharrow house last night. Now I could only track you because you the one I chose to track. Somone could have went to the house after you and poped Woody. But, I wouldn't know because I chose to track you. Mostly because of Ey's corny accusation of you and your lame response back and how you acted how you where the only one that new EY was dirty.

I was going to track Jif or JmJ, but my last minute read turned me onto to you.

I highlighted these because when CTM gave me my role I was cofused at first. but got the hang of it. Got ya Babe.

Does this mean that she was conspiring with her scum buddy to figure out their next move? Have you watched anyone and that person is just chillin, if so what does CTM tell you?

Right now it's 5-1, after tonight it will be 4-1. At this point, the scum has to plan out the night kills and the lynches to be successful. I'm simply a much better choice for a lynch right now than a nightkill. I'll have more on my theory tomorrow.

Bull ****.

If you know that you are making through the night because you are "simply a much better choice for a lynch" then you should have absolutely no reason whatsoever not to post your thoughts right now.

Bull ****.

If you know that you are making through the night because you are "simply a much better choice for a lynch" then you should have absolutely no reason whatsoever not to post your thoughts right now.

What if my thoughts make me a better choice for a NK than a lynch?

Bull ****.

This is the end game right here. Someone innocent is very likely to go down tonight. Unlike earlier in the game, I'm not seeing a lot of reasons to hold back any thoughts right now. We should get whatever we can out there to possibly help Crusher (provided he hasn't already submitted his night actions).

Sharrow, you're clearly under suspicion here. If you're really innocent, pleading your case now will make it more difficult for the scum to decide who to whack. Here's your chance to really help the team.

I don't trust anyone right now. I don't even completely trust Crusher right now. You guys aren't realizing that this game is different. This game we've had scum playing against scum. When we found that out, I changed every perception I had about the layout of the game and who I thought was innocent because before then I thought it was us vs them, not us vs them vs them vs us. How can we assume people are innocent when the scum have practically been playing as townies trying to smoke out their competing scum team? With Doggin as the head of one team (I assume), and EY as the head of the other, all bets are off.

I'm going to post tonight during a time went I really shouldnt because I think something needs to be said an answered before the night actions. I might not make it through the night phase and I dont want it to go unsaid.

What is your name?

CTM told me the same thing from both posts minus the bulletproof vest.

Am I reading this wrong, or does that mean JMJ possibly could be scum? First of all, wasnt Bleedin Shot in the back of the head? What good does a bullet proof vest do if everyone is getting arrested or shot in the back of the head?

He did again tonight.

Who all have you followed through out the game? This is very important for breaking down your next move.

Does this mean that she was conspiring with her scum buddy to figure out their next move? Have you watched anyone and that person is just chillin, if so what does CTM tell you?

Night 1 Watch Doggin- AVM Jet things show up

Night 2 Watch Doggin- EY/SMC show up

Night 3 follow AVM- he goes to EY

Night 4 follow Vic- he stays home and masturbates with bacon grease

Night 5 follows JB- 1st to sharrows and 2nd to woody's

The bottom line is, is that I know 100% for a fact that Crusher is mafia scum. I can guarantee it. If he isn't scum (if/when he is lynched today), then tell you what, I will NEVER play mafia, again. This can be an easy victory for the town, people. Just listen to what I'm saying here...Crusher is scum.

Guys, she was a tracker. Someone mentioned the possibility of 2 Godfathers...Crusher? I mean she promised she would never play the game again if he wasnt scum.

I think that Crusher is A LOT more convincing then JB.

JB is literally doing the trust me defense bro

HE'S 100% SCUM

Seriously, just use the search tool and go through her posts. Her two votes are on EY and SMC, guys who were scum. She totally disappeared for AVM yet was around to make the investigation and find out the results that Crusher "performed a night action". And lastly... EY voted her... distancing vote.

They could've been after each other, I know CTM and BG went with a "may the best man win" mentality at the end.

Here's the thing, I was a Zombie last game and though I blew my wad just like JB did, I had a confirmed %100 Zombie in CTM.

JiF.jpg

gfy

Try not to fap at work JiF

why-fat-guy.jpg

Hot!

I'd prefer to money shot this

moneyshot.jpg

Gross!

Today it came time to do what any man worth his salt would dread doing. What man wants to kill a women? Based solely on a suspicion, an accusation of a fat man who claimed to be stalking her? Today the family's only female member, Joy Capicola, was being accused a copper. Of personally busting the WoodyPaige fapping member of the family just last night. Most men struggled with this decision, Jif on the other hand, who is a giant pink homosexual, was quite comfortable with it, but the rest of these guys really had a hard time of it.

Joy made counter accusations, but ultimately nothing sounded more believable then the family fat body sneaking around peeking in womens windows at night. So she had to go. And that was that.

As Jif later went to raid her closet for new clothes, he found a standard issue police women's uniform, that would totally look fab on him... but I digress..

sexy-police-playmate-costume.jpg

Joy Capicola - AKA Daniel White (Jets Babe)Honorable member of 51st Precinct and family watcher/tracker (AKA MAFIA SCUM! with role) has been whacked!

CTM, I'm serious i****ingh8u, gth, gfy, esad, argggg!!! :D

She was a tracker guys. Its very possible that the Crusher is scum and she wasnt lying.

I dont know if this is going to do anything for us, but if you are a townie you will have some of my questions answered if I dont make it through the night. They are important. Sharrow is friggin obvious right now, its too good to be true...and Im not defending him...just speaking out loud.

Slats and Vic seem innocent to me, Crusher and JMJ I am on the fence about, I dont know if I trust them. And I realize that I am putting myself out there going after the 2 players that are claiming pro town roles.

Crusher if you are telling the truth, you must watch Sharrow tonight. Watching me will be a waste. I have no role, the only reason why you might want to watch me tonight is because I am told I look really cute all balled up in my bed with the comforter half covering my body.

Night 1 Watch Doggin- AVM Jet things show up

Night 2 Watch Doggin- EY/SMC show up

Night 3 follow AVM- he goes to EY

Night 4 follow Vic- he stays home and masturbates with bacon grease

O.K.

So you havent watched JMJ, Slats, Me or Sharrow. Interesting. And if you watch some with no role, they stay home and masturbate with bacon grease.

That answer to of my questions.

This is the end game right here. Someone innocent is very likely to go down tonight. Unlike earlier in the game, I'm not seeing a lot of reasons to hold back any thoughts right now. We should get whatever we can out there to possibly help Crusher (provided he hasn't already submitted his night actions).

Sharrow, you're clearly under suspicion here. If you're really innocent, pleading your case now will make it more difficult for the scum to decide who to whack. Here's your chance to really help the team.

I think there is no surprise that if Sharrow makes it through the night, he is getting lynched...right? Or me?

Especially considering that Vic is seemingly innocent if Crusher is telling the truth.

Doesnt this sound exactly what the scum want us to do? Take out an innocent tonight, not Sharrow let him get lynched and then the numbers are now 3-1 which if the mafia can convince one of them, they win.

Where is you head at?

I think there is no surprise that if Sharrow makes it through the night, he is getting lynched...right? Or me?

Especially considering that Vic is seemingly innocent if Crusher is telling the truth.

Doesnt this sound exactly what the scum want us to do? Take out an innocent tonight, not Sharrow let him get lynched and then the numbers are now 3-1 which if the mafia can convince one of them, they win.

Where is you head at?

You need to save this kind of thing for tomorrow, imo.

Jif, jesus. You're all over the f***ing place right now. That makes you look scummy.

Sharrow and you and the only two that we are not sure about whether or not you're scummy or not. Crusher watches you tonight and if you're innocent like you claim you have nothing to worry about and we know Sharrow is our guy tomorrow.

You getting all worked up and trying to throw multiple accusations at people isn't making you look any better.

If you have nothing to worry about then sit back, let Crusher watch you slather yourself in bacon grease and chill out.

Jif, jesus. You're all over the f***ing place right now. That makes you look scummy.

Sharrow and you and the only two that we are not sure about whether or not you're scummy or not. Crusher watches you tonight and if you're innocent like you claim you have nothing to worry about and we know Sharrow is our guy tomorrow.

You getting all worked up and trying to throw multiple accusations at people isn't making you look any better.

If you have nothing to worry about then sit back, let Crusher watch you slather yourself in bacon grease and chill out.

I agree. We can share our thoughts but let's not start throwing stuff all over the place

This is a scummy post. It's not as simple as u r making it out to be. Crusher hasn't watched me, slats, sharrow or you. Watching me and getting nothing doesn't automatically mean sharrow is guilty.

You could be planting seeds to avoid be wwtched.

I agree. We can share our thoughts but let's not start throwing stuff all over the place

I don't like the idea of assuming everything is as perfect as it seems.

Like I said, I don't think we should say anything else.

Not everyone is going to make it through the night. I will gladly be aressted if anything I say helps the town win

This is a scummy post. It's not as simple as u r making it out to be. Crusher hasn't watched me, slats, sharrow or you. Watching me and getting nothing doesn't automatically mean sharrow is guilty.

You could be planting seeds to avoid be wwtched.

Yeah,

And you throwing out 5 different people as potential targets doesn't make it look like you're doing that at all! :rolleyes:

You're spazzing. Like I said, if you have nothing to worry about, chill the hell out.

Good Morning!!!

For everyone except 1 of you that is..

Tonight the big man went down hard. His penchant for being a peeping tom paid off well for the family yesterday, and his reward today was an XXXXL sized cell. Word is they had to arrange for special transportation down to the station..

5f348f4f5f34.jpg

He was happy enough until he woke for breakfast and noticed the lack of his favorite meal amongst the morning choices in the feed line.

No more bacon grease & mayo sandwiches for you fat man. So sad.

Roman Lasagna- (Crusher) Loyal member of the family and watcher/tracker (townie w/a role) has been arrested. Word is that he's being held at the 22nd precinct

Where is you head at?

I agree with this. That's why I think Sharrow should go out of his way to convince us of his innocence right now. If it's really good, maybe it changes the scum's thinking tonight. He already alluded to the fact that that could be the case.

If Crusher has a #2 suspect, that's who he should track tonight.

This is very, very strong evidence against Sharrow. By following his #2 choice, we get a little more info. If he watches that guy, he goes nowhere, and someone's arrested - that man is exonerated. If that's the case, there's probably enough info against Sharrow to lynch him tomorrow. Again, unless he has some major reveal for us between tonight and tomorrow.

The scum could try to throw us off by not making an arrest tonight. It's a risky move. They'd be banking on us lynching an innocent tomorrow and throwing ourselves into disarray.

But I don't think they'll do that.

I don't want Crusher to announce who he'll follow tonight. He's done good so far, I want him to make another smart, discreet decision and reveal the results to us tomorrow.

Good Morning!!!

For everyone except 1 of you that is..

Tonight the big man went down hard. His penchant for being a peeping tom paid off well for the family yesterday, and his reward today was an XXXXL sized cell. Word is they had to arrange for special transportation down to the station..

5f348f4f5f34.jpg

He was happy enough until he woke for breakfast and noticed the lack of his favorite meal amongst the morning choices in the feed line.

No more bacon grease & mayo sandwiches for you fat man. So sad.

Roman Lasagna- (Crusher) Loyal member of the family and watcher/tracker (townie w/a role) has been arrested. Word is that he's being held at the 22nd precinct

I would have thought Id have a chance to put on a suit, but ok. Good luck family, you have what you need. I love you all.

I think we got one left, that's my feeling.

Honestly? Me too.

Let's not rush to anything today. I want to really hear Sharrow and JiF out. If there is only one, that gives us a little breathing room. We can be wrong once, but not twice. Lets get their best cases on the table before we move on anyone today.

If there's two, they've got to be the two, right? Crusher following JB to Sharrow's then Woody's is really damaging to Sharrow, IMHO. JiF seems to be flaking out here at the end.

Roster:

1) Doggin - Neutral - modkilled

2) EY Whacked day 5

3) JMJ

4) Woody Arrested night 5

5) Norway Whacked day 2

6) Jif - Giant Pink Flaming Homosexual

7) Vic

8) Irish Whacked day 1

9) Bleedin Shot night 1

10) Jvor Arrested night 4

11) Dan X Arrested night 4

12) SMC - Neutral - modkilled

13) SHarrow

14) AVM Whacked day 4

15) Jets Things Arrested night 3

16) Jets Babe whacked day 6

17) Crusher Arrested night 6

18) Slats

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch

Well, time to explain what I was talking about last night. This is the way I see it. And it's the same reason why I don't trust most of you completely. It's a perfect setup for the scum at this point in the game - Two players at the top of the lynch list with no questions asked (Me and JiF). Think about it, to win the scum has to survive 2 lynches. If they do, it will come down to 3 players left, 2 townies and 1 scum. That scum will have needed to gain the trust of one of the final 2 townies by that point to win the game (which they already have apparently gained). Here's how it would go down:

Last night:take out one of the other two townies who aren't on the lynch list (Result-4 townies, 1 scum)

Today: lynch one of me or JiF (Result-3 townies, 1 scum)

Tonight:Take out the other of the two townies not on the lynch list (Result-2 townies, 1 scum)

Tomorrow: Lynch the other of me or JiF (Result-1 townie, 1 scum; end of game)

That's why I'm confident that JiF is probably a townie and why I didn't want him talking last night.

As for Slats I don't have anything to go on. No offense to him, but the only thing that makes me not trust him is the fact that he's a newbie who has played such a clean game. Maybe too clean, if you will. That said, I think he's probably a townie. If he is scum, I have to give him serious props.

This is why I don't completely trust Crusher: He says he is a follower/tracker. It was already a revealed role after JVOR died and the role was explained, so it would have been easy to make this seem like his own. We already had our investigator killed (Jets Things). Does this mean CTM gave us 2 investigator-types? That said, it seems like a role that would lend itself very easily to a fake role reveal. But I would think that if it was fake reveal, he wouldn't have had so many finds in his results. He probably would have said that he watched or followed someone and didn't see anything, because that would be impossible to prove false. The fact that he saw so many actions makes me feel like he is probably telling the truth. That's why he's #3 on my list. Edit: Turns out he was telling the truth.

The fact that Crusher knows I'm innocent makes me trust him... but, the fact someone else is out there confuses me. Slats- I think you should share

This is why I don't trust Vicious: How perfect would it be for him to make Crusher trust him like this and take him to the final 3 players and join him in the final lynch? (Edit- Of course this doesn't make sense since Crusher was just killed) Just because Vicious didn't do anything that night doesn't mean he isn't scum. Crusher followed him on night 4. On night 4 JVOR and DanX were killed. Obviously one team took out JVOR and the other took out DanX. If Crusher is for real then Vicious didn't do either (Edit- True). That doesn't necessarily mean that Vicious isn't scum. Why couldn't have EY have done the night kill on DanX that night? Or even JVOR? If all night actions happen at the same time, then killing JVOR wouldn't have prevented him from doing that night kill. He's #2 on my list.

This is why I don't trust JMJ: He's the main guy pushing the "lynch Sharrow and then lynch JiF" plan. His "bullet proof vest" idea just doesn't make sense. For one thing, like others have said, how does a vest protect you from an arrest? On top of that, who wears bullet proof vests? Right, COPS wear them.

That was two arrests ago. Did you know at that time that people were going to continue getting arrested and not killed? I didn't.

I dared them to come after me to see if they would. If they did (in an attempt to kill another member of the family) then I would have survived it and an extra one of you would have been alive that morning.

Like I said, I didn't know that the night actions were going to continue to consist of arrests and neither did you. Also, due to the fact that the only real "power" of my role is that I couldn't be night killed, it further never entered my mind that the way things would proceed would be arrests and not kills. When that is what you are given in your role, wouldn't you expect night kills to happen? If they aren't then WTF good is my only power?

He said he brought it up because he "didn't think that the arrests would continue." I don't buy that either, I certainly expected more arrests. Eventually, I figured that there was no arrest on the first night because the lawyer protected EY. That makes sense now that we know there was a second mafia team gunning for him. Also, how is a lawyer supposed to protect against a bullet? He wouldn't be able to, he could only protect against an arrest, so there would HAVE to be further arrests, otherwise what point is a lawyer? On top of that, he's acted completely different early in the game as opposed to late in the game. Why? Because he's on his own now and he has to take command because he doesn't have the experiened scum to do it for him anymore. He can't afford to act like a newbie anymore.

Sounds like that could be right, and she must have saw something interesting since she said she was all but sure you were scum.

This is in response to JetsBabe saying that I was scum. Don't forget that she also said that Crusher was 100% scum. Why doesn't he trust her on Crusher? Maybe because he wants to hold onto Crusher's trust until after he lynches me and JiF thus winning the game. (EDIT: Again, that doesn't make sense now that he's dead. But, I wrote this post last night and added the following today because it fits perfectly- Last night he suggested that Crusher watch JiF last night and if he was innocent, then I would be guilty. How convenient that Crusher isn't here to show a not-guilty on JiF. Maybe because he needs to keep suspicion on JiF in order for him to be the second and game-winning lynch? That's why he's #1 on my list.

Vote: JMJ

Like I said every time someone has come after me since I have role revealed:

Lynch me if you'd like. I have nothing to hide. My role is already public knowledge.

And btw, your write up sucks. The things you said about me and about others equally.

Archived