The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lebron who?

Sat on the bench and watched his team go down double digits... in an elimination game... Jordan would have told Phil Jackson to go **** himself before he sat in that situation...

Lakers will win it all this year... Kobe finally proves he can do it with Shaq.

The fat lady is warming up....

I bet the fat lady could have scored a point in an entire quarter.

Lebron could not.

HE should be stripped of the #23... he puts it to shame.

I bet the fat lady could have scored a point in an entire quarter.

Lebron could not.

HE should be stripped of the #23... he puts it to shame.

If only Lebron had Scottie Pippen instead of Mo Williams, perhaps he'd be fellated until the end of time.

If only Lebron had Scottie Pippen instead of Mo Williams, perhaps he'd be fellated until the end of time.

Leave Jordan out of it.

Yeah and the Magic are just so stacked the Cavs who had the best home record in the NBA cant handle them... :roll:

Lebron was crowned way to early...

Leave Jordan out of it.

Yeah and the Magic are just so stacked the Cavs who had the best home record in the NBA cant handle them... :roll:

Lebron was crowned way to early...

You brought up Jordan in the first place.

Unless the "#23" you were referring to was Harold Miner.:roll:

Jordan >>> Lebron

Maybe so.

Maybe not.

Jordan never won **** without Pippen. Period.

Even without Jordan, that Bulls team STILL made a deep playoff run.

He was a great player that came along at the perfect time, and had the perfect team around him. But, the unanimous GOAT? Give me a ****ing break.

And GO MAGIC!

Maybe so.

Maybe not.

Jordan never won **** without Pippen. Period.

Even without Jordan, that Bulls team STILL made a deep playoff run.

He was a great player that came along at the perfect time, and had the perfect team around him. But, the unanimous GOAT? Give me a ****ing break.

And GO MAGIC!

greatest NBA players:

Bill Russell

LArry Bird

Michael Jordan

Magic JOhnson

Wilt Chamberlain

Hakeem Olajuwan (too bad he never had a Magic Johnson or Oscar Robertson around him)

Kareem Abdoul Jabbar

Jerry West

Shaq

Garnett or Barkley...i'll take Barkley cuz he was my favorite player growing up

One thing is for sure. The quality of the basketball will be much better with Orlando in the Finals over the Lebronaliers. Cle. really is a one man team, heir games have no flow, the "supporting cast" is absolutely dead. Orlando - L.A. should be fun. Looking forward to it.

Congrats to JCB & Instant Classic! You 2 believed when no one else did.

One thing is for sure. The quality of the basketball will be much better with Orlando in the Finals over the Lebronaliers. Cle. really is a one man team, heir games have no flow, the "supporting cast" is absolutely dead. Orlando - L.A. should be fun. Looking forward to it.

Congrats to JCB & Instant Classic! You 2 believed when no one else did.

Thanks.

JCB gave up on this team months ago.

Stop with the Lebron excuse making... the Magic owned him... stop blaming it on the team around him... the Magic OWNED him tonight.

Like I said before the series, the Magic owned them, and the Magic had some serious advantages against them, and people still said Cleveland would win. I've been saying it the entire offseason. The short handed Boston Celtics were a tougher matchup then the healthy Cleveland Cavaliers.

Stop with the Lebron excuse making... the Magic owned him... stop blaming it on the team around him... the Magic OWNED him tonight.

You are right. I'll say this one more time. I am not a Cavs fan, I am a LeBron fan.

Even though we all saw it coming as the series went on, shocked the NBA didn't step in and find a way to get King James in the finals-referees? Almost makes you think the NBAmay not be fixed by Stern and his marketing department.

Even though we all saw it coming as the series went on, shocked the NBA didn't step in and find a way to get King James in the finals-referees? Almost makes you think the NBAmay not be fixed by Stern and his marketing department.

It's not fixed, but the refs are dodgy as hell at times.

Archived