Jets are talkin' to the Jags...

Jets Babe

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bump. Sal Pal just confirmed this on sports center...looks like my source was right. This is going to happen, make no doubt about it. Sanchez to the Jets.

Provided he's still on the board at #8.

If it happens, I think you should post more pics of yourself celebrating. ;)

Bump. Sal Pal just confirmed this on sports center...looks like my source was right. This is going to happen, make no doubt about it. Sanchez to the Jets.

he wont be there at 8... jets could be posturing to make someone grab him earlier 'thinking' we want him at 8..old 3 card monty trick,,we could be 'protecting' someone else we want

Well, it really isn't an "I told you so". Sal Pal just confirmed it. It is pretty big news, no?

Exciting stuff, JB. JetNation has its own lil' source! Woohoo! WHile you're at it, can you snoop around and find out who Mike Tannenbaum will hire as head coach after he throws Rex Ryan under the bus for not being able to make Sanchez a professional QB in two years?

Exciting stuff, JB. JetNation has its own lil' source! Woohoo! WHile you're at it, can you snoop around and find out who Mike Tannenbaum will hire as head coach after he throws Rex Ryan under the bus for not being able to make Sanchez a professional QB in two years?

That info might require access to the 2-hole, let's hope she's willing to give the extra effort.

That info might require access to the 2-hole, let's hope she's willing to give the extra effort.

I'd give up the two-hole to John Clayton if he could tell me that the next coach of the Jets is actually a non-trainee who had been passed over 15 times prior to landing the Jets job.

And I just enjoy inappropriate comments, truthiness in regards to the subject matter takes a backseat to the simple opportunity of throwing one in here and there. Especially if I get to say 2-hole.

2-hole is a wondrous term, and I credit you, sir, for seizing the opportunity to use it forthwith!

I think getting #3 is doable. Pioli is in KC< and that team needs a million different thing, and I'm SURE he knows that Tanny can be milked like a sod-cow from his days with the Pats.

they worked together for the jets from '97 to '00

but if pioli helps the jets get a QB, won't vader be displeased ?

darth-vader.jpg

I can't see the jets dealing with KC or cleve

Jets | Sanchez has not heard from team lately

Comment (0) twitter.jpg facebook.jpgWed, 22 Apr 2009 16:01:15 -0700 Dave Hutchinson, of the Newark Star-Ledger, reports University of Southern California QB Mark Sanchez said he has not heard from the New York Jets since his private workout with the team a few weeks ago.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Did you get this from your source, Greengal Babe?

they worked together for the jets from '97 to '00

but if pioli helps the jets get a QB, won't vader be displeased ?

darth-vader.jpg

I can't see the jets dealing with KC or cleve

Unless Belichick thinks that Sanchez is for ****, then it would work to his advantage. Belichick, the Puppet Master, conspiring with the Chiefs to pork the Jets again!

• 2 years later...

Archived