Petition?

MagicBizkit87

Anyone wanna start a petition to fire Girardi? Tony Pena for replacement? I'm sick of the way this team is playing, they need a change, like the way the Mets needed a change last year.

What has Girardi done wrong? It's not his fault the closer didn't get the job done on Friday.

What has Girardi done wrong? It's not his fault the closer didn't get the job done on Friday.

It's not about anything he's doing wrong, it's about the lack of fire he brings to this team. He was supposed to be a manager that gets his team pumped up, and was actually loud unlike Torre. If anything, he hasn't really shown any loudness at all during his time here.

He needs to be ****-canned.

I can't believe there are still guys washing Girardidiot's balls. I also don't think a petition will help.

He's gotta go, though.

Believe it or not, the best thing to get the clown fired, is for the team to keep losing. They keep blowing games, and he'll be gone sooner then you think.

I thought Girardi would be a good manager and still think he can be. I wanted them them to hire Mattingly. Actually I wanted Joe Torre to decide when he got to leave. But after that happened I was rooting for Mattingly to get the job.

But I supported Girardi last year. This year? I don't think Joe is going to survive the year. Not if they keep playing like this anyway.

Typical Yankees

Hit like crazy; get no pitching

Get some pitching; the hitting stops.

This team is beyond a mess right now. The starters are having a tough time getting past the 5th inning cause their pitch count is up. The bullpen is wasted because of that.

Eiland really needs to go as pitching coach. He has Joba messed up. Burnett nibbling on the corners, Marte, who was good setup man in Pittsburgh is a joke here.

The are alot of issues with this team right now.

Anyone wanna start a petition to fire Girardi? Tony Pena for replacement? I'm sick of the way this team is playing, they need a change, like the way the Mets needed a change last year.

i understand what your saying about the change the mets made, but just remeber that it still ended the same way as the year before. make sure the new hire is actually a good manager. and not someone who gives you false hope

Doesn't matter. The Yanks' total is not going to grow while the village idiot is in charge. The Sox' total very well might.

They keep playing like this, and you won't have the idiot to kick around anymore.

Archived