Girl falls asleep during face tattoo?

Thor99

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was going to go there earlier, but I was afraid she would get mad at me and try to ruin my life once I move to Waltham next month...

glad you went there...

Please don't. There are enough goobers in this city as it is. No, I'm not one of 'em. What part of Waltham? I need to know so I can avoid it. :)

Please don't. There are enough goobers in this city as it is. No, I'm not one of 'em. What part of Waltham? I need to know so I can avoid it. :)

Im going to... Im having major problems at my current place plus I'd like to move a little closer to my girl... and you ;)

where... not sure yet. checking out a few places this weekend. I want to be as close to 128 as possible, hopefully near totten pond rd. and as cheap as possible.

Im going to... Im having major problems at my current place plus I'd like to move a little closer to my girl... and you ;)

where... not sure yet. checking out a few places this weekend. I want to be as close to 128 as possible, hopefully near totten pond rd. and as cheap as possible.

wow Menage avec Garb

Knew it!!!!!!!!!

Teen 'Scarred' by 56 Tattoos Admits She Lied

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, is suing the tattoo artist who gave her 56 tattoos on her face.

A teenager who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept has admitted she lied and was awake the whole time.

London's Daily Telegraph reported Kimberley Vlaminck, who said she fell asleep after asking for only three stars, lied because her father was "furious."

She initially insisted she dozed off after asking the tattoo artist for just three small stars

Knew it!!!!!!!!!

Teen 'Scarred' by 56 Tattoos Admits She Lied

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kimberley Vlaeminck, 18, is suing the tattoo artist who gave her 56 tattoos on her face.

A teenager who claimed 56 stars were tattooed on her face while she slept has admitted she lied and was awake the whole time.

London's Daily Telegraph reported Kimberley Vlaminck, who said she fell asleep after asking for only three stars, lied because her father was "furious."

She initially insisted she dozed off after asking the tattoo artist for just three small stars

yea there is no possilbe way someone could fall asleep getting tatted up.. especially on your face... this girl is a Non-thug Turd if you ask me..

She was worried about what her father would say??? Yea.. now she has a tat on her face AND she's a lying POS. Dad must be real proud.

Cheeseburger, I'm just attempting to be funny at your expense. I'm sure your wife loves you and isn't scared....

I had a really big woman fall on me once - subway - heading to Harvard Square - a 300+ woman gets on - stands in front of me holding on to the railing above. I ask her if she wants to sit. She responds "no thank you, but bless you child." The Subway comes to a screeching halt - she falls on me - splat - right on me - she's says, "oh sorry, so sorry I fell on you, so sorry, so sorry. Oh Miss, so sorry." Meanwhile, she's still on me.....I wanted to scream "get the eff off me!" I didn't....but she finally managed to get herself up with the assistance fo some kind strangers.

to Bad she did not finsh the job. It would have made the world a better place.

to Bad she did not finsh the job. It would have made the world a better place.

Another fan! I'm on a roll with the A crowd I see. Yup, the best of the best.....Ghost, F Chowds (gr8 name, btw...really classy), Prag, Ars, PS17 - the cream of the crop, top of the list, kings of the hill.

LOL!

Another fan! I'm on a roll with the A crowd I see. Yup, the best of the best.....Ghost, F Chowds (gr8 name, btw...really classy), Prag, Ars, PS17 - the cream of the crop, top of the list, kings of the hill.

LOL!

You betcha, Garby. ;)

LOL!

I personally find you a very interesting poster, yet I can't help but think your a heavy set ex-welder male Jets fan who is faking this whole persona to compensate for the 40 years of not sniffing a championship.

I personally find you a very interesting poster, yet I can't help but think your a heavy set ex-welder male Jets fan who is faking this whole persona to compensate for the 40 years of not sniffing a championship.

Ex? I'll have you know that welding is my life! Look at how happy I am......I'm welding!

welder_woman.jpg

Archived