Girl falls asleep during face tattoo?

Thor99

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2009/06/17/2009-06-17_teen_sues_over_face_tattoos_.html

...Although Toumaniantz maintains that Vlaeminck asked for all 56 stars and he has the witnesses to prove it, he is willing to split the cost of removal.

"Kimberley is unhappy and it is not my wish to have an unsatisfied client," Toumaniantz said. "There is a way to remove the tattoos with the help of a laser. I accept to pay for half the cost."

Toumaniantz insists that Vlaeminck left his shop happy and satisfied with the job he had done decorating her face. She only started complaining after her father and her boyfriend saw her and were horrified, the Daily Mail says.

Vlaeminck blames the language barrier for the mess up. She asked for the three stars in French and limited English, and she says Toumaniantz didn't understand her.

But the tattoo artist maintains he understood her perfectly.

"She asked for 56 stars and that's what she got," he said.

I believe the scary looking tattoo artist.

The likely story is that she got what she wanted and then complained after someone in her family complained.

Unless she was stoned out of her mind there was no way she could have fell asleep during the procedure.

In the article I read it said she didn't wake up until she felt pain in her nose when he started tattooing that. She's lucky that's all that hurt when she woke up. :lol:

If she can sleep so soundly, make one wonder how many times she's been the victim of sleep sex.

I believe the scary looking tattoo artist.

The likely story is that she got what she wanted and then complained after someone in her family complained.

Unless she was stoned out of her mind there was no way she could have fell asleep during the procedure.

Not to mention... Who the hell would fall asleep around that creepy dude?

.....I 'dunno, but if your wife can fall asleep with you around, I suspect it's easier than you think, Double Cheesburger. ;)

Did you look at that dude? Gurantee he stars in at least one nightmare of mine over the next couple weeks.

Im just fat, not necessarily scary..... Unless of course Im falling and your South of me.

Did you look at that dude? Gurantee he stars in at least one nightmare of mine over the next couple weeks.

Im just fat, not necessarily scary..... Unless of course Im falling and your South of me.

Cheeseburger, I'm just attempting to be funny at your expense. I'm sure your wife loves you and isn't scared....

I had a really big woman fall on me once - subway - heading to Harvard Square - a 300+ woman gets on - stands in front of me holding on to the railing above. I ask her if she wants to sit. She responds "no thank you, but bless you child." The Subway comes to a screeching halt - she falls on me - splat - right on me - she's says, "oh sorry, so sorry I fell on you, so sorry, so sorry. Oh Miss, so sorry." Meanwhile, she's still on me.....I wanted to scream "get the eff off me!" I didn't....but she finally managed to get herself up with the assistance fo some kind strangers.

Cheeseburger, I'm just attempting to be funny at your expense. I'm sure your wife loves you and isn't scared....

I had a really big woman fall on me once - subway - heading to Harvard Square - a 300+ woman gets on - stands in front of me holding on to the railing above. I ask her if she wants to sit. She responds "no thank you, but bless you child." The Subway comes to a screeching halt - she falls on me - splat - right on me - she's says, "oh sorry, so sorry I fell on you, so sorry, so sorry. Oh Miss, so sorry." Meanwhile, she's still on me.....I wanted to scream "get the eff off me!" I didn't....but she finally managed to get herself up with the assistance fo some kind strangers.

Thats probably the most action you've seen in awhile huh?

I don't talk about this much. but awhile back I went thru this cross dressing phase. It was just a phase. At the time I was living in Harvard Square. I was doing some grad work in ass-stroke physics.

I was taking the tube and this little semi grumpy chick wearing a patriots jersey offered me her seat. I said no cause of the whole Jets Patsy thing. I ended up falling on her and she nailed me with a reach around. Thats the moment I decided I was straight(for the most part). True story.

seems like you actually enjoyed the humongous balloons in your face, please explain, slowly, how it really felt.

seems like you actually enjoyed the humongous balloons in your face, please explain, slowly, how it really felt.

Um......no.....this had to have happened 10 years ago. It was traumatic. Another time - about 6 months later - a wasted chick decided to sit next to me on the subway to Harvard Square. I think she was hallucinating. She starts patting my head, stroking my hair.......I mean Hello?????? I told her to stop and to move away....she didn't...she raises her hand to touch me again.....I jam my elbow into her side really hard.....and then walked away. Freakin' freak.

Um......no.....this had to have happened 10 years ago. It was traumatic. Another time - about 6 months later - a wasted chick decided to sit next to me on the subway to Harvard Square. I think she was hallucinating. She starts patting my head, stroking my hair.......I mean Hello?????? I told her to stop and to move away....she didn't...she raises her hand to touch me again.....I jam my elbow into her side really hard.....and then walked away. Freakin' freak.

so you like it rough? I see...

:rl: I'm sorry, T.. that imagery is too funny.

:rl: I'm sorry, T.. that imagery is too funny.

Oh, V, it was messed up! LOL! She was telling me she thought I was pretty and that my hair was shiney and that she wants to get to know me.....hello....Acid? Mushrooms? Ecstacy? What was she on? She was one of those birkenstock, clove cigarette, dandelion in her hair kind of gals. :hipp: You know, SJ's cup of tea ;) Anyway, I told my friend (who works at Harvard - and whom I was meeting for lunch) that my red line subway days were over.

Oh, V, it was messed up! LOL! She was telling me she thought I was pretty and that my hair was shiney and that she wants to get to know me.....hello....Acid? Mushrooms? Ecstacy? What was she on? She was one of those birkenstock, clove cigarette, dandelion in her hair kind of gals. :hipp: You know, SJ's cup of tea ;) Anyway, I told my friend (who works at Harvard - and whom I was meeting for lunch) that my red line subway days were over.

Garb, you shoulda just let her kiss you. Prude. lol.

Archived