RIP Steve McNair

JoeC36

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

Steve McNair Found Shot To Death

Posted: July 4, 2009 04:07 PM

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair has been killed. Police said McNair suffered a fatal gunshot wound to the head in downtown Nashville.

The incident happened near 2nd South & Lea Ave. Police said it looked like a double homicide. A female victim was also found dead.

Stay with NewsChannel5.com for more information as it becomes available.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to NewsChannel5.com in Nashville, long-time NFL quarterback Steve McNair has been found dead.

McNair reportedly suffered a gunshot wound in an apparent murder-suicide.

Further details currently are not available; check back for more developments.

He was a first-round pick of the Houston Oilers in 1995, and he played for the franchise through the 2005 season. McNair was then traded to the Ravens, and he spent two seasons in Baltimore before retiring.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/04/report-steve-mcnair-slain/

Crazy ... I was living in charlotte through the fred lane and Rae Carruth ordeals ... These sports deaths are so shocking and tragic ... McNair always seemed like an affable fellow. A true shame ... and double shame to that classes report who tried to scoop the story and reported it as a murder - suicide

You're back.

Whoop di doo.

I'll keep my responses short & 2 the point from now on, not trying to give mgmt reason to perma ban me for speaking my mind.

ETA; Jemele hill said on Twitter a source told her his wife shot and killed him then killed herself.

Whoop di doo.

I'll keep my responses short & 2 the point from now on, not trying to give mgmt reason to perma ban me for speaking my mind.

ETA; Jemele hill said on Twitter a source told her his wife shot and killed him then killed herself.

you got a time out -- did not know that -- sorry to hear

Air McNair wow what surprise I was at the Astrodome when he played his first game ever against Detroit. RIP

I'm just busting your chops, welcome back. But you should tone it down in this thread, some family is mourning a loss of their care giver, please refrain from your sarcasm. :biggrin:

I really wasnt being sarcastic, apathetic yes, but sarcastic no. With the amount of people dying suddenly these days, nothing shocks me anymore.

To add insult to injury he was ALLEGEDLY killed by someone he loved and trusted.

Whoop di doo.

glad you're back DLJ-don't get banned

As for Steve McNair damn, I wanted us to draft him when he was coming out. Very sad.

I really wasnt being sarcastic, apathetic yes, but sarcastic no. With the amount of people dying suddenly these days, nothing shocks me anymore.

To add insult to injury he was ALLEGEDLY killed by someone he loved and trusted.

Wow so mean, no need to insult the guy is his death thread. low blow.... low blow.

Whoop di doo.

Don't worry you get use to being banned.

Famous people have been dropping like flies this year.

Wow so mean, no need to insult the guy is his death thread. low blow.... low blow.

How did i insult him? You guys' skin have reached new levels of thin. It's mean because I'm apathetic?

Cant type anything without fear of being banned or without someone claiming offense. :yawn:

How did i insult him? You guys' skin have reached new levels of thin. It's mean because I'm apathetic?

Cant type anything without fear of being banned or without someone claiming offense. :yawn:

Since when does pathetic start with a A. Just messin with ya.

Did you just call me thing skinned and a pathetic person? WOW!!!!111 That is such a mean and hurtful personal attack!

Did you just call me thing skinned and a pathetic person? WOW!!!!111 That is such a mean and hurtful personal attack!

:Nuts:

Srsly today when you guys gorge on BBQ, even if you dont believe in God, say a silent prayer. Seems death is in a pissy ( dont ban me) mood of late. Taking any and everyone. You never know who's next.

I'm shocked. Rest In Peace, Steve.

He was a GREAT quarterback, teammate, and warrior. I don't know if there was a tougher NFL player in the past 10+ years than Steve. Countless injuries and he always played. R.I.P. Steve.

Archived