From Peter Abraham's blog...

Bob

:rl:

This is just amazing.

Robinson Cano with runners in scoring position: 24 of 117 (.205).

Robinson Cano without runners in scoring position: 94 of 264 (.356).

A 151-point differential? How is that even possible? Maybe the Yankees should have their runners duck down so he can

You were sure to exclude the part where they are talking about how great of a defensive 2nd baseman he is and how he's playing at a gold glove caliber level.

Kid is good, I'm glad he's on the team.

I'm VERY glad he's on the team. I just liked the joke.

'

It really is mind boggling. Yet A-Rod will always get the heat on that lol.

Cano is a 6-7th place hitter, ARod is supposed to be our best hitter. ARod has been our worst hitter in postseason since the middle of the '04 ALCS. I hope he does a better job this year if we make it but he has alot to prove.

Cano is a 6-7th place hitter, ARod is supposed to be our best hitter. ARod has been our worst hitter in postseason since the middle of the '04 ALCS. I hope he does a better job this year if we make it but he has alot to prove.

ARod's primary job this year has been to protect Texiera. I can't be the only one who noticed exactly when Tex started hitting this year.

You were sure to exclude the part where they are talking about how great of a defensive 2nd baseman he is and how he's playing at a gold glove caliber level.

Kid is good, I'm glad he's on the team.

That double play they turned yesterday was impressive. Jeter got the ball in the hole and the play at 2B was close when he threw to Cano. Cano somehow fired the ball to 1B and completed the double play.

I didn't think Cano would even be able to throw it. Nice play.

That double play they turned yesterday was impressive. Jeter got the ball in the hole and the play at 2B was close when he threw to Cano. Cano somehow fired the ball to 1B and completed the double play.

I didn't think Cano would even be able to throw it. Nice play.

That play was insane. Cano didn't even look, he just made a snap throw as he turned his body and somehow the ball was dead on target and on time.

I ****ing hate Pete Abraham, that said he's got the best Yankees blog on the going. He's a fat **** who takes any shot he can at the Jets. Not to mention, that wasn't even funny.

Heh I'm a Jets fan, and I think any shot at the Jets is funny. Who cares dude, the Jets ****ing blow.

Heh I'm a Jets fan, and I think any shot at the Jets is funny. Who cares dude, the Jets ****ing blow.

Its fine if its some dude at a bar busting my balls, but a journalist? Come on, be professional. That and the fact that he's got a bandwagon pats fan written all over himself.

ARod's primary job this year has been to protect Texiera. I can't be the only one who noticed exactly when Tex started hitting this year.

he actually started hitting right BEFORE ARod came back, ARod gets too much credit for Tex's improvement. Like Tex never had any success in MLB until ARod started abtting behind him.

Wasn't having much as a Yankee before ARod, that's for damn sure.

He was starting to come around that week. I'm sure ARod helped but it's ridiculous that everyone gives ARod the credit for that and for the turnaround when Tex was coming around pre-ARod and the biggest reason we are winning now is b/c the pitching has been much better than early in the year.

He was starting to come around that week. I'm sure ARod helped but it's ridiculous that everyone gives ARod the credit for that and for the turnaround when Tex was coming around pre-ARod and the biggest reason we are winning now is b/c the pitching has been much better than early in the year.

You'll get no argument from me there, the pitching's been spectacular lately.

But ARod has certainly had a positive impact on this team this year.

You'll get no argument from me there, the pitching's been spectacular lately.

But ARod has certainly had a positive impact on this team this year.

I agree w/ you but I think way too many people are crediting ARod w/ the turnaround and w/ Tex's turnaround.

I am very happy w/ what he has done so far this season. I hope it continues into October. I'd rather he hit for a lower average and make his hits count than hitting in meaningless spots.

The Yankees are a different team with ARod in the lineup.

47-23 since he returned from hip surgery. Big hits, big home runs, great third base play. If he has a big August and September and the Yankees win the East he'll be the MVP.

Now he needs to do it in the postseason.

The Yankees are a different team with ARod in the lineup.

47-23 since he returned from hip surgery. Big hits, big home runs, great third base play. If he has a big August and September and the Yankees win the East he'll be the MVP.

Now he needs to do it in the postseason.

SHHHH! Arod haters don't like facts.

Archived