JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

This seemed much less convincing than teh crusher case by fer.

Of course it is because it's nonsense.

This is EY's claim against me. Note, JiF just voted for me for the heck of it. EY tried to present a "case":

1) He is acting how he has in the past as scum.

2) He is saying we can't use tells because these players don't have tells (so what do we use?)

3) He is offering a random lynch as the best proposition for today.

4) He is fishing for information that he should't be.

5) He is trying to standardize a game that we've been told is anything but.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you believe the 9 votes against me include the 5 scum? I doubt it. It's townies being foolish.

Why should I care about screwing the town if they want to screw themselves?

Again, the case is bogus. EY & CTM has led the charge which is hilarious.

So you're giving us two choices here. We can all believe you are scum or an arrogant jerk who cares more about himself then the team. Why should people not vote for you?

Do you believe the 9 votes against me include the 5 scum? I doubt it. It's townies being foolish.

your not giving a difinitive answer as to why you wont reveal. You and Chan go at it in every game even when your on the same mafia team LOL . What are you accomplishing for the town if you dont reveal ? An I told ya so ? Thats kinda crappy SMC

SMC making mistakes is more significant than Crusher making mistakes. No offense to crushman.

Ridiculous. Don't sleep on Crusher. That's how he plays. People underestimate him and he uses that to his advantage.

As if town hasn't voted for the wrong people before... You're acting like this would be the first time.

So you're giving us two choices here. We can all believe you are scum or an arrogant jerk who cares more about himself then the team. Why should people not vote for you?

If you're town and I am town, you're being foolish by voting for me based on a bogus case.

Why should I bail out your foolishness?

LOL.

Hopefully, like EY, this will be the deathknell of your influence in this game as well.

SMC.. i still don't know what your explanation for all this is, but if it is what SMashmouth is selling, then I have to say it's hard to buy coming from you that you wouldn't use clear terms. If it was smashmouth instread of you, I'd probably overlook cause he's all over the place to begin with. You are a lawyer who usually has better command of the language..

It's really clear that your words contradicated one another, but you continue to insist there's been no contradiction. Please explain that to me. At various times you have interchanged 'suped up'/game specific powers/ and roles, as we all have, only now are you making a distinction

As if town hasn't voted for the wrong people before... You're acting like this would be the first time.

And that usually happens with your lead. LOL.

You've gotten more townies and town power roles lynched than any other JI/JN mafia member.

And that usually happens with your lead. LOL.

You've gotten more townies and town power roles lynched than any other JI/JN mafia member.

This is just getting ridiculous.

You're looking for a fight now, and I'm not going to give it to... each post makes you look worse and I'm sitting here laughing... and you know why? Because I'm pretty sure you're scum, and if you're not, the worst thing I did was make a case that killed a roleless townie on day 1. Oooooooooooooooh.

SMC.. i still don't know what your explanation for all this is, but if it is what SMashmouth is selling, then I have to say it's hard to buy coming from you that you wouldn't use clear terms. If it was smashmouth instread of you, I'd probably overlook cause he's all over the place to begin with. You are a lawyer who usually has better command of the language..

It's really clear that your words contradicated one another, but you continue to insist there's been no contradiction. Please explain that to me. At various times you have interchanged 'suped up'/game specific powers/ and roles, as we all have, only now are you making a distinction

It is how I've explained. I don't have any special superhero-esque power tied to the game as I noted above. That would be cool. For that reason, I believed others didn't have it because I would think others would be in the same situation.

I had to go back and check my PM to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I didn't.

I get the impression that others have such superhero-esque powers. If such, then JVoR set it up like that, which I give him props. But I don't have it.

I still don't believe there are 15 power roles though. Verbal gave a good explanation, but damn, JVoR must have created an incredible game for it to work.

The bottom line is the case against me is nonsense. It's based on who I am. That's why I liked alts. It's ironic that I didn't target you or EY or Doggin because I wanted to avoid Identity Politics, but you've used the same to try to lynch me.

The irony.

It is how I've explained. I don't have any special superhero-esque power tied to the game as I noted above. That would be cool. For that reason, I believed others didn't have it because I would think others would be in the same situation.

I had to go back and check my PM to make sure I didn't miss anything, and I didn't.

I get the impression that others have such superhero-esque powers. If such, then JVoR set it up like that, which I give him props. But I don't have it.

I still don't believe there are 15 power roles though. Verbal gave a good explanation, but damn, JVoR must have created an incredible game for it to work.

The bottom line is the case against me is nonsense. It's based on who I am. That's why I liked alts. It's ironic that I didn't target you or EY or Doggin because I wanted to avoid Identity Politics, but you've used the same to try to lynch me.

The irony.

Identity politics is when Doggin gets lynched for no reason other than being doggin. This is you potentially getting lynched for X,Y, & Z, and you don't like it.

This is just getting ridiculous.

You're looking for a fight now, and I'm not going to give it to... each post makes you look worse and I'm sitting here laughing... and you know why? Because I'm pretty sure you're scum, and if you're not, the worst thing I did was make a case that killed a roleless townie on day 1. Oooooooooooooooh.

A fight? Not by telling the truth because you know it's true that you're the No. 1 lynch mob leader.

But like I said, hopefully this will end others following your lead the rest of the game or in any other game.

The irony.

gobbledygook.

I guess I like my vote where it is.

A fight? Not by telling the truth because you know it's true that you're the No. 1 lynch mob leader.

But like I said, hopefully this will end others following your lead the rest of the game or in any other game.

I'm pretty sure I've led one bad lynch in mafia so far... But that's irrelevent... Because even if you're innocent, it's not all that bad of a lynch.

The irony.

Here's the same contradiction, only made in the same post.

You claim you have no "superhero-esque powers," then why is it that you "don't believe there are 15 power roles"? If you know that you don't have a power role, then you know that there aren't 15 power roles.

BTW, this is fun getting all this attention early on. I'm getting Lefty Ruggerio flashbacks. LOL.

You mean when you were SCUM?

Don't worry... Me thinks the attention will be going away shortly... as will you.

Here's the same contradiction, only made in the same post.

You claim you have no "superhero-esque powers," then why is it that you "don't believe there are 15 power roles"? If you know that you don't have a power role, then you know that there aren't 15 power roles.

^this. 100% this.

That does not involve insulting his intelligence. That Arsis guy is an arrogant prick who will not respond well to that.

I'm not insulting your intelligence Arsis.

I just think you've got caught up in group-think led by the top lynch mob leaders EY & CTM.

Ridiculous. Don't sleep on Crusher. That's how he plays. People underestimate him and he uses that to his advantage.

Turth is everyone in this game could sleep on Crusher, all at once.

Ive been trying to catch up today. the 3 pages of the "math battle of the brains" was brutal for me and I would like a time refund. Im busy at work because I left early ysterday for the game yesterday.

My position is the only alignment Im sure of is my own. I know I made a bone head move and I know I got heat for it, but that is all I have to offer.

The case on you (smc) is really hard to follow so for now I will try and get thru it. Im busy till about 9 tonight.. I will unvote smash because he's either the most brillinat villian ever or I screwed up. Nothing against Smash but I think my screwing up is more likely.

BTW, this is fun getting all this attention early on. I'm getting Lefty Ruggerio flashbacks. LOL.

You mean the time you were scum and I caught you on the first day, but you managed to weasel your way out of lynch? It is pretty similar, except for the fact that you're not getting away this time. :P

You mean the time you were scum and I caught you on the first day, but you managed to weasel your way out of lynch? It is pretty similar, except for the fact that you're not getting away this time. :P

Yep, exactly.

And you only brought me down because you got lucky with that ridiculous power of yours. I would have gotten away otherwise. Oh well. But at least you had a case then.

Now you don't, but you persist.

Turth is everyone in this game could sleep on Crusher, all at once.

Ive been trying to catch up today. the 3 pages of the "math battle of the brains" was brutal for me and I would like a time refund. Im busy at work because I left early ysterday for the game yesterday.

My position is the only alignment Im sure of is my own. I know I made a bone head move and I know I got heat for it, but that is all I have to offer.

The case on you (smc) is really hard to follow so for now I will try and get thru it. Im busy till about 9 tonight.. I will unvote smash because he's either the most brillinat villian ever or I screwed up. Nothing against Smash but I think my screwing up is more likely.

Devistated

Yep, exactly.

And you only brought me down because you got lucky with that ridiculous power of yours. I would have gotten away otherwise. Oh well. But at least you had a case then.

Now you don't, but you persist.

Was that a power or a role? ;)

There's definate scum in this train:

SMC (9) JiF, CTM, Bleedin', EY, Klecko73isGod, Arsis, Pac, LaOut, Doggin94it

My guess is that it's probably 2 scum. JiF voted for me in a "just because" so I'd likely eliminate him.

So that leaves 8: CTM, Bleedin', EY, Klecko73isGod, Arsis, Pac, LaOut, Doggin94it

You guys can decide which.

Archived