JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

No, you're the idiot. I never contradicted myself. The power I had had nothing to do with being Superman. You made a moronic mistake to build a bogus case.

So, a super doctor, or someone capable of protecting people doesn't match Superman.

Are you serious now?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're such a tool. Yeah, great justification. Your case was moronic and everyone knows it. There was no contradiction. My DR role had nothing to do with Superman.

Like I said, I couldn't reveal anything. There was a major restriction, dumbass.

You suck at mafia, just face it.

Supes, stay dead :)

You're such a tool. Yeah, great justification. Your case was moronic and everyone knows it. There was no contradiction. My DR role had nothing to do with Superman.

Like I said, I couldn't reveal anything. There was a major restriction, dumbass.

You played like ****... and guess what... I'll get you killed any and every game I want to... because I can.

And I'm still going to win this game for the town.

So, a super doctor, or someone capable of protecting people doesn't match Superman.

Are you serious now?

Absolutely. Superman has X Ray vision, is bullet proof, has super strength, and can fly.

None of that equates to a mafia doctor role.

You really don't think that your ability to protect yourself and someone else had anything to do with you being Superman? I think it's pretty clear that it does.

The whole thing sucks but shouldn't you be dead now?

You played like ****... and guess what... I'll get you killed any and every game I want to... because I can.

And I'm still going to win this game for the town.

Man, you really are a tool.

How did I play like **** if, according to you, I played like I had played before when "acting innocent"?

Don't you get it dip****? There are no tells. My playing as I played before had nothing to do with the game.

You suck at mafia. Realtalk.

Well this certainly blows. That said, you can stay dead already SMC? Nobody is going to admit fault here and who the hell needs to keep having the same argument after you're dead? And besides, by calling Smash the smartest one here, you're certainly not helping your case, so you might want to just give up now. :D

You really don't think that your ability to protect yourself and someone else had anything to do with you being Superman? I think it's pretty clear that it does.

The whole thing sucks but shouldn't you be dead now?

I'm communicating telepathically as my body is transported back to what's left of Krypton.

I'll loose my psychic connection on dawn of the next Earth day.

Man, you really are a tool.

How did I play like **** if, according to you, I played like I had played before when "acting innocent"?

Don't you get it dip****? There are no tells. My playing as I played before had nothing to do with the game.

You suck at mafia. Realtalk.

That was what got you my vote. You were at 4 then.

What confirmed it was your horrendous idea about a random lynch... your denying that everyone could have some kind of power role... and your refusal to defend yourself.

I'm going to win this game for the town, and you can kiss the ring.

So does every other superhero.

Hello. What? Spider-man lets people die???

No... But the superman legacy is built around him flying in and rescuing people.

Sorry you didn't put all that together.

Your play got you killed. End of story, no sit back like a fallen hero and shut up and watch me win the game.

That was what got you my vote. You were at 4 then.

What confirmed it was your horrendous idea about a random lynch... your denying that everyone could have some kind of power role... and your refusal to defend yourself.

I'm going to win this game for the town, and you can kiss the ring.

Wait, when was the last time you won a mafia game?

You usually get offed early when people wisen up to your foolishness.

No... But the superman legacy is built around him flying in and rescuing people.

Sorry you didn't put all that together.

Your play got you killed. End of story, no sit back like a fallen hero and shut up and watch me win the game.

LOL at your justifications.

Your reasons were foolish or sinister. We'll see how it plays out.

But again, you winning a game would be a first for you, right?

Well this certainly blows. That said, you can stay dead already SMC? Nobody is going to admit fault here and who the hell needs to keep having the same argument after you're dead? And besides, by calling Smash the smartest one here, you're certainly not helping your case, so you might want to just give up now. :D

Ahh ok now I see how its gonna go down . :box: I may not be the smartest but I sure do win alot :Nuts:

LOL at your justifications.

Your reasons were foolish or sinister. We'll see how it plays out.

But again, you winning a game would be a first for you, right?

Bare in mind you still hold the title for biggest douche move in a mafia game ever. By a significant margin, and there's not a single person who played in CTMs game that would disagree with that.

Bare in mind you still hold the title for biggest douche move in a mafia game ever. By a significant margin, and there's not a single person who played in CTMs game that would disagree with that.

Very true. Ultimate props for that.

SMC was probably the worst person to make superman. He played that like a clown.

LOL.

Again, blame the victim of your bandwagon jumping vote which you offered ZERO justification for.

Ask Doggin what OMGUS is.

That's exactly what happened here.

Actually, if you really knew what OMGUS stood for it wouldn't apply.

In mafia, it refers to voting for someone after they vote for you using the nation, "You're voting for me??? Oh my god, you suck, I'm voting for you!"

Ask Doggin what OMGUS is.

That's exactly what happened here.

You tell Arsis what it is. Arsis does not want to ask questions that might get him in trouble with the mod of the game.

Very true. Ultimate props for that.

LOL.

Again, blame the victim of your bandwagon jumping vote which you offered ZERO justification for.

Arsis offered no explanation in the post Arsis voted for you in. However, Arsis gave plenty of reasons and even quoted doggin and slats who said things along the lines I was saying but who had said it better. I'm not going to say what they are so as not to give scum ideas but Arsis can think of 12 different ways you could have played that better. One of them being less of an arrogant attention grabber. This is all in game of course. No offense meant otherwise.

Q: How many docs have you seen that can save multiple people a night..

A. I was a "super doctor." I didn't have Superman powers as I described for Wolverine or Shutout described for Daredevil.

Get it? In other words, I was a doctor on steroids if you will. I didn't have any power unique to Superman. For instance, if I was the Cop and had X-ray vision, then I'd have a power unique to Superman or, in other words, a "game specific powers."

Archived