JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ding ding ding ding. We have a winner. Clark Kent was mild mannered. SMC acted like Bizarro Clark Kent arrogant, prideful and obnoxious.

Your reading too much into the on going battle these guys have had going back as far as JI mafia.

Since you seem to know so much about the Superheros why didnt you pick up on any of the hints he laid out for you ? or is it that you simply didnt want too ?

Your reading too much into the on going battle these guys have had going back as far as JI mafia.

Since you seem to know so much about the Superheros why didnt you pick up on any of the hints he laid out for you ? or is it that you simply didnt want too ?

Because his hints sucked and could have been taken either way. They only look decent in hindsight.

Actully in hindsight they look great.

No. Saying he was "Mild-Mannered" would have been great. Mentioning having to go to meet his press deadline would have been a good one as they only reporters are Superman and Spider-Man. There are a millions other things he could have said but Arsis does not wish to give people good ideas.

No. Saying he was "Mild-Mannered" would have been great. Mentioning having to go to meet his press deadline would have been a good one as they only reporters are Superman and Spider-Man. There are a millions other things he could have said but Arsis does not wish to give people good ideas.

Spiderman's not a reporter. He's a photographer.

The real question though, is Hong Kong Phooey one of our superheroes?

ninja_gaiden_black_hong_kong_phooey.jpg

Spiderman's not a reporter. He's a photographer.

The real question though, is Hong Kong Phooey one of our superheroes?

ninja_gaiden_black_hong_kong_phooey.jpg

Same-difference. In the ultimate universe he was the daily bugles web designer. Point is that the good guys are the reporters.

I hear ya, and I agree, but no use beating a dead horse.

What does anyone other than Smashmouth think about how Kryptonite played into SMC's demise?

or are we waiting for CTM and the rest of his scum all star team to submit their NK's?

I wish something would happen for christs sake how long can it take to submit night actions.

PaC what other role could kryptonite possibly play ? Its gave Supermans nemesis and extra vote if it was actully in the game. nothing was mentioned about Kryptonite in the Lynch Scene so it was a passive power for a villian if a power at all.

Good morning everyone. Well... not so good if you are a hero that is.

Iron-Man-Comic.jpg

As if Superman dying wasn't enough, it appears that all around good guy, compulsive alcoholic, JiF A.K.A Iron Man has been blown up real good. Some real technologically advanced explosives from the looks of it. Man, I haven't seen carnage this bad since the summer of '02. Iron Man, a founding member of the Avengers, will sorely be missed.

Let's take a quick look around. Looks like everyone else is still up and running. With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

Iron-Man-Comic.jpg

As if Superman dying wasn't enough, it appears that all around good guy, compulsive alcoholic, JiF A.K.A Iron Man has been blown up real good. Some real technologically advanced explosives from the looks of it. Man, I haven't seen carnage this bad since the summer of '02. Iron Man, a founding member of the Avengers, will sorely be missed.

Let's take a quick look around. Looks like everyone else is still up and running. With 18 players, it takes 10 votes to lynch.

WHAT THE ****!!!! :akf:

Sucks about JiF. He's a good player who follows his own instincts.

What does anyone other than Smashmouth think about how Kryptonite played into SMC's demise?

or are we waiting for CTM and the rest of his scum all star team to submit their NK's?

I was waiting to see what happened over night to comment on this. I expected more death today. I expected that we'd either have a vig or a serial killer. One death surprises me. In my mind, it makes it more likely that the extra vote that took out Superman came from an "influential townie," than from a villain with an extra vote. Just doesn't seem balanced to give the scum an extra vote during the day without giving the Heroes a NK.

Of course, it's possible that we have a vig who was bright enough to keep it in his pants for night one...

Wonder what power we lost with iron man :(

I had this typed and ready so I might as well let it fly.

Vote: Doggin

Doggin makes his first real case aganist Sharrow, who I agree does look scummy. He claims Sharrow is Fishing for roles and rightfully so. I jump on with that assessment because at the time there was really nothing else to go on. Then comes the Crusher Incident which had just a little more justification for a vote. More than one person pointed this out and Doggin jumps on with me but he leaves it open saying "I can't believe I

Iron-Man-Comic.jpg

Oh no, they killed sweet Boopsie. Who is going to make all the gigantic and tuboflardaliscious feel sexy, who? who? I love you sweet Boopsie, I will avenge you my love. Ironman? got that right.

Good lord, Smash. I was hoping your reputation for idiocy had been left behind at JI . . . but no . . . :rolleyes:

Anyway, I go back to my point that the case on Crusher is the strongest thing going. Especially now that JiF is gone, he doesn't really want to be here anyway.

Maybe we were. Perhaps the "founding members of the avengers" is a mason group?

That makes sense. You guys are much better at this comic book stuff than I am. I'd still like to hear something more from JVoR on the subject.

What say Arsis? He seems to sleep on a stack of comics at night.

That makes sense. You guys are much better at this comic book stuff than I am. I'd still like to hear something more from JVoR on the subject.

What say Arsis? He seems to sleep on a stack of comics at night.

Arsis is a speed reader who goes through a comic book in about 2 minutes. It is a nice change of pace from the stuff arsis usually read. Plus it helps me calm down. What would you like to know about the comics?

Good lord, Smash. I was hoping your reputation for idiocy had been left behind at JI . . . but no . . . :rolleyes:

Anyway, I go back to my point that the case on Crusher is the strongest thing going. Especially now that JiF is gone, he doesn't really want to be here anyway.

Ill let this weak attempt speak for itself. Im pretty sure your scum Doggin

Archived