JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys... The game is all but won, we have a vig and a cop still alive.

2) Barmacral/JiF

3) Dan X

4) Slats

5) Crusher

6) Klecko - Likely Spiderman

7) Irish Jet

8) Arsis - 50/50 SERUM

9) Pac - Claimed ABSORBER

13) Verbal

14) sharrow

15) LAout - Claimed WATCHER

17) EY

18) bleedin' green

19) shutout

20) Norway

As much as I would like to punch pac in the mouth right now, as I know he's scum, the smart move, because some people are hesitant on the all but non-existant chance he's the super doc, would be to lynch LaOut right now.

Considering we still have a cop and a vig, and if we are to believe Klecko, a roleblocker, we can certainly do without the watcher at this point in the game.

The best news is, by Lynching LaOut, we can either confirm, or kill Pac the next day.

Vote: LaOut

By the way... I'm better off being wrong about Pac, and LaOut can prove that, because if LaOut is clean, then we have to believe Pac is too... and if that's the case... With Lex gone, Pac can protect himself and the cop can reveal and be protected too.

Then we can go through investigations and finish this thing methodically.

I see no flaw here.

I was afraid of this. No one seemed ready to question the CTM conspiracy theory which was formulated on nothing. Yes, CTM was mafia, but it is ironic that the one theory that had zero evidence behind it was the one that got us the mafia. I can't see why EY would bus a teammate like this if he was scum (unless Pac is scum too), but it is something to keep in mind.

I am innocent, but I'm afraid EY is right in this case. I agree that I'm a better sacrifice than Pac and will provide more info. In addition, there is likely another information role out there, so I'm more expendable.

Just remember to carefully consider EY, who formulated some insane conspiracy theory out of nothing, when I flip innocent. I'm not saying lynch him after me, but just think over the events of today carefully.

Vote: LAOut

By the way, CTM was one of the players who targeted Doggin Night 1. That leaves two names that I can list if you want. Your choice - it could be helpful or harmful to the town.

Vote Count

EY(1) pac

crusher(5) klecko, sharrow, norway, Arsis, CTM

Arsis(1) LAout

9 to lynch.

Guys... The game is all but won, we have a vig and a cop still alive.

2) Barmacral/JiF

3) Dan X

4) Slats

5) Crusher

6) Klecko - Likely Spiderman

7) Irish Jet

8) Arsis - 50/50 SERUM

9) Pac - Claimed ABSORBER

13) Verbal

14) sharrow

15) LAout - Claimed WATCHER

17) EY

18) bleedin' green

19) shutout

20) Norway

As much as I would like to punch pac in the mouth right now, as I know he's scum, the smart move, because some people are hesitant on the all but non-existant chance he's the super doc, would be to lynch LaOut right now.

Considering we still have a cop and a vig, and if we are to believe Klecko, a roleblocker, we can certainly do without the watcher at this point in the game.

The best news is, by Lynching LaOut, we can either confirm, or kill Pac the next day.

Vote: LaOut

Yes, but dont you think that if we save these 2 for the night phase, we are going to find out who was telling the truth?

I'm feeling really good about Slats.

I was afraid of this. No one seemed ready to question the CTM conspiracy theory which was formulated on nothing. Yes, CTM was mafia, but it is ironic that the one theory that had zero evidence behind it was the one that got us the mafia. I can't see why EY would bus a teammate like this if he was scum (unless Pac is scum too), but it is something to keep in mind.

I am innocent, but I'm afraid EY is right in this case. I agree that I'm a better sacrifice than Pac and will provide more info. In addition, there is likely another information role out there, so I'm more expendable.

Just remember to carefully consider EY, who formulated some insane conspiracy theory out of nothing, when I flip innocent. I'm not saying lynch him after me, but just think over the events of today carefully.

By the way, CTM was one of the players who targeted Doggin Night 1. That leaves two names that I can list if you want. Your choice - it could be helpful or harmful to the town.

No.

I dont like any of this.

Please look at my case on Slats. Its quite valid. There is no reason to make sacrifices, we have enough info to make the right choice today.

I dont like this strategy at all.

Yes, but dont you think that if we save these 2 for the night phase, we are going to find out who was telling the truth?

I'm feeling really good about Slats.

No... I think we're stuck in the same place tomorrow.

Let's say we lynch slats, it doesn't matter if he's scum or innocent, because either way, pac comes back alive, he says 'I protected myself' and names another player who is alive. And LaOut will still be alive too. Now, the cop can investigate whomever, but then we're stuck having a cop reveal with no protection if Pac is a liar.

The best play is to settle this quickly, and that means sacrificing LaOut, as a 'watcher' is a power we can do without. We will know about Pac instantly, and then, we can investigate slats, if a guilty comes up, the cop reveals... We lynch one and vig takes out the other... Leaving us with one scum + maybe arsis.

Go ahead.

You never answered my second question. You're starting to make me nervous again.

Kleck you've made me nervous since day 2 which is why I voted you and made a case. Your reeediculous reveal (which if true invites a NK) only made it more obvious.

Sorry but the last thing on my mind in this game is appeasing you.

Guys, all the more reason.

Innocent or not, LAout is the smart play. Pac knows this, unfortunately, it's also the play that gets him killed.

If you somehow get people to once again follow your lead will you promise when you're proven wrong (AGAIN) that you have no idea what you're talking about and suggest no one listen to you anymore?

Better yet are you willing to risk a lynch? In other words if you lynch Laout and he's innocent then you agree we should lynch you? If that's what it takes I'll vote him.

If you somehow get people to once again follow your lead will you promise when you're proven wrong (AGAIN) that you have no idea what you're talking about and suggest no one listen to you anymore?

Better yet are you willing to risk a lynch? In other words if you lynch Laout and he's innocent then you agree we should lynch you? If that's what it takes I'll vote him.

It means you're telling the truth, and we can start investigating. If you want to try to get me lynched, go for it.

Kleck you've made me nervous since day 2 which is why I voted you and made a case. Your reeediculous reveal (which if true invites a NK) only made it more obvious.

Sorry but the last thing on my mind in this game is appeasing you.

If you can't answer my question I have to assume you are lying. There's a major hole in your power claim and LAOut doesn't exonerate you.

If you can't answer the question I have to assume you are lying and are scum. Based on what I know, if you can't answer the question to my satisfaction you are scum.

Chances are LAOut is too which is why he came to you defense so fast last night.

Avoiding the question is not the way to play this if you want to avoid a lynching Pac.

No... I think we're stuck in the same place tomorrow.

Let's say we lynch slats, it doesn't matter if he's scum or innocent, because either way, pac comes back alive, he says 'I protected myself' and names another player who is alive. And LaOut will still be alive too. Now, the cop can investigate whomever, but then we're stuck having a cop reveal with no protection if Pac is a liar.

The best play is to settle this quickly, and that means sacrificing LaOut, as a 'watcher' is a power we can do without. We will know about Pac instantly, and then, we can investigate slats, if a guilty comes up, the cop reveals... We lynch one and vig takes out the other... Leaving us with one scum + maybe arsis.

Unfortunately, I think this is right. Something feels off with the way CTM was diverting attention from Pac, and I think we need that resolved now. I don't know that the night phase will bring us any new information, apart from the two of them continuing to corroborate each other's stories and forcing the cop to come forward. I worry we could let it go on too long. As much as the Slats case is intriguing ... I say leave that for the next day phase and settle the bigger issue first.

I'll be gone for an hour or two, but I'll vote for whichever (Pac/LAOut) the majority agrees on.

It means you're telling the truth, and we can start investigating. If you want to try to get me lynched, go for it.

Just when I get comfortable with you, you start going Charles Manson on us. I want to think your on it, since the beginning of the game I figured either you or Chan would be and the other was dirty. Now your scaring me with your ego-maniacal approach and Im losing confidence.

I think your town EY, I really do, but Im not sure your right. I have to unvote pac

I have to look at this again and I want to take a look at what my sweet boopsie is selling. Im going out today to shop for sweet Boopsie and get him a memento from my trip. I was thinking one of those Old Fashion picture with me dressed up as a sheriff in a water tower form a small desert town. Bathtubs are for sissy's. Plus they don;t fit.

Just when I get comfortable with you, you start going Charles Manson on us. I want to think your on it, since the beginning of the game I figured either you or Chan would be and the other was dirty. Now your scaring me with your ego-maniacal approach and Im losing confidence.

I think your town EY, I really do, but Im not sure your right. I have to unvote pac

Where is the flaw in the logic?

If you can't answer my question I have to assume you are lying. There's a major hole in your power claim and LAOut doesn't exonerate you.

If you can't answer the question I have to assume you are lying and are scum. Based on what I know, if you can't answer the question to my satisfaction you are scum.

Chances are LAOut is too which is why he came to you defense so fast last night.

Avoiding the question is not the way to play this if you want to avoid a lynching Pac.

Kleck I answered the question already. Stop... you look foolish.

Vote however the hell you want to vote.

Where is the flaw in the logic?

No flaw in your logic. I would have to understand it to find a flaw. I go by good EY verses bad EY in my head. I think your town but I haven't had enough time to look at this and make sure your not wrong again.

Plus their are other people with stuff worth looking at. I know you think your the boy from Toy Story but thats not the case. Some of your toys can think. It is good that Sid aka CTM is dead.

I will be on for a bit this afternoon and will look thru it. Don;t want nothing fast and stupid happening.

Hey Pac

So you were able to submit an action and absorb the powers of an already dead player whose power you knew? And then in turn you could protect Doggin with that power?

I can block anyone's power but I don't know what their power is. I submit a name to JVOR and that's the end of it. I don't even know if I was successful at preventing something.

If what you are saying is true, that's an incredibly strong advantage to give one player.

A little clarity could exonerate you.

People should be paying attention to what Laout is saying. CTM was obviously trying to kill and Doggin and we know what I was doing.

I will say that if Kleck is one of the 4 he saw when watching Doggin then that may just mean Kleck is innocent after all and just had a bad reveal.

That would lead me right back to EY.

It appears as if common sense is finally winning and you realize lynching my character is not such a great move. I don't have a lot of time to link etc but for anyone interested go back to the time of around SMC's death... I was really caught up in the whole Lex Luthor Kryptonite dymanic. With SMC already dead why do you think that is???

In order for CTM and I to be partners why am I blabbing about LL and Kryptonite when I know who he is? Why not just leave it alone and continue moving forward? It makes no sense guys.

As far as the Snake Charmers recent suggestions I say they are hogwash. LAout is better at this game than me - I just happen to have the power I have. I want to keep him around as I think his insight will be invaluable in the coming days.

I suggest a different course of action... IF Laout says Kleck was one of the people who targeted Doggin on night 1 then I was wrong and he's not scum. 2 attacks on Doggin by scum is silly.

With that being the case I say we lynch someone else (preferably EY!!!!) and tonight I will target myself along with Laout... Laout can watch Kleck so if scum take a shot at him we'll know who it is.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

I'm convinced EY is scum... if not he's played a truly horrible game (despite the pleasant way his posts read).

If Kleck is confirmed by Laout then I start to wonder about guys like BG (did you catch his slips ups last night)? He's flown under the radar all game citing the "work is busy" reason. How many times have we seen that guy turn out to be scum? JVOR and Shutout are 2 that come to mind.

Archived