JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whatever happens I'll take solace that I was right about you. You are either scum or playing just about the worst game in the history of mafia. That is undeniable.

Cheers.

Post 1699 and Post 1890 are going in my signature very soon. Then, you can stare at them with embarrassment for as long as I decide.

Folks, I'm offering you a simple solution. The solution that does not allow this to drag out any longer.

Vote LaOut.

Do not be fooled by his willingness to vote himself, it's a ploy.

Pac has continued to spout off about how I'm playing terrible, and I've made mistakes, but he's yet to offer a single person who's been guilty. Of course he'll blame this on everyone listening to me, but all I did was make cases, if anyone had a better one, they certainly could have listened. I've offered a ploy by CTM and the other two. Smartly, the vig took a shot at one of those players, and guess what, it was the right move. I was right.

Further, if you believe that CTM and I were playing together, I offer a simple sacrifice, take out 'the watcher'. You're losing one player, and we're confirmed that you do in fact have a superdoc. So, you'll still have a cop and a super doc, do you really think losing a watcher is that detremental, on the small chance that I'm lying and bussed CTM when I could have won this game in a shutout? The watcher doesn't know who's doing what, and there's still a cop and a vig out there who are far more valuable.

Remember, I'm the one that pushed settling this now, so the game can move on. Killing me will reveal me as an innocent, Pac will proclaim, 'Oh, I guess he just sucks' and do everything to talk his way out of another lynch. Remember, he has many teammates still, so it'll still be hard to lynch him when I'm gone and another innocent dies tonight, especially if that innocent is the vig.

Also, lets not forget how the whole thing went down, this was all quick and carefully orchestrated.

Pac reveals

LaOut reveals, calling pac a liar

CTM jumps on board to sell the LaOut reveal

Pac corrects minor mistake

LaOut and CTM both jump off, without a second thought to the instantaneous absorbsion.

The 3 try to sell a scenario where they're both telling the truth. CTM was clearly in on it, as it all happened very fast. Can you picture the PMs back and forth setting this up yet? It's exactly as I said. We've taken down 1/3rd, we need to finish the job.

Also, please consider that everyone who has died is a mainstream character, and a few that still live are also assumed mainstream characters we know, with big names like Batman and Wolverine still floating out there, and we still have no mainstream character to attach to the two of them.

Finally, I ask you to consider Pac's proposed night actions. He's telling everyone who he's going to protect, and of course it's him and LaOut... Why, so that they have a perfect excuse to both be here tomorrow morning, and continue this charade.

Heroes, this has to end now, and the smart move is LaOut. When he's guilty, we all will laugh at Pac as he gets to submit one more NK, and we all get to speed lynch him tomorrow.

It appears as if common sense is finally winning and you realize lynching my character is not such a great move. I don't have a lot of time to link etc but for anyone interested go back to the time of around SMC's death... I was really caught up in the whole Lex Luthor Kryptonite dymanic. With SMC already dead why do you think that is???

In order for CTM and I to be partners why am I blabbing about LL and Kryptonite when I know who he is? Why not just leave it alone and continue moving forward? It makes no sense guys.

As far as the Snake Charmers recent suggestions I say they are hogwash. LAout is better at this game than me - I just happen to have the power I have. I want to keep him around as I think his insight will be invaluable in the coming days.

I suggest a different course of action... IF Laout says Kleck was one of the people who targeted Doggin on night 1 then I was wrong and he's not scum. 2 attacks on Doggin by scum is silly.

With that being the case I say we lynch someone else (preferably EY!!!!) and tonight I will target myself along with Laout... Laout can watch Kleck so if scum take a shot at him we'll know who it is.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

Why can't you just answer my question? It's not a difficult question.

You are so ****ed in the head.

I AM clean. I outed myself to get the game moving forward because I have NOTHING to hide.

Could you be more obviously dirty in the bolded part. Why not protect me? I could just block your power and if you're still alive tomorrow we know you are scum.

Pac is a liar.

Vote: Pac

I'm lost... Pacs role claim seems awfully conveniant right now, though reading up on rogue it certainly seems possible..

Hmm...

I wonder if pac claimed an abiltiy that someone else has..

Sure. I assume that role revealing as follows is OK?

I'm the Watcher. Each night, I get to see all the people who target one player. Some of my comments in the last few days might make a little more sense based on this and what you can infer from it.

Night 1 - I targeted Doggin. Four people, including Pac, targeted him. I can list those four people if you want.

Night 2 - I targeted Pac. Pac targeted himself. Hence my thoughts that he was a weird cop at first, since he targeted someone else first then himself. I have no idea what power he has, but it isn't absorbing dead people.

Please listen to me carefully.

Consider what power I said I absorbed. If I was "targeting" doggin what would I have been doing? If I targeted myself what would I have been doing?

What powerful character has died?

Thank you for proving my case. :cheers:

That's it then..

vote pac

Unvote Pac

FML. Should not have rushed that ****. Worst choice in my playing history. :shutit:

Woops..

good point..

unvote

Vote Crusher - back to square 1

I think this chain of posts are very telling. Personally, I think we need to start looking at who was trying to deflect the vig from CTM and who was trying to keep him through the night phase. CTM was clearly a deer in headlights. He had no where to go. The one person who kept deflecting any action from CTM was Slats.

I will say this, and then I'm done with this for awhile because quite honeslty over this circle jerk thats taking place...

I am NOT voting for Pac, LAout or EY.

You guys can have fun going back forth with this doodoo, but I'm not doing it. I'm keeping my vote on Slats and I'm done with posting until people will get there heads out of there ass and start looking at other cases.

I think I had the top 3 scum targets locked down and just made it mistake...its...

Slats

CTM

BG

I'm over this circle jerk that is being dominated by 2 players and nobody else can ever get a word in, its lame.

I think this chain of posts are very telling. Personally, I think we need to start looking at who was trying to deflect the vig from CTM and who was trying to keep him through the night phase. CTM was clearly a deer in headlights. He had no where to go. The one person who kept deflecting any action from CTM was Slats.

I will say this, and then I'm done with this for awhile because quite honeslty over this circle jerk thats taking place...

I am NOT voting for Pac, LAout or EY.

You guys can have fun going back forth with this doodoo, but I'm not doing it. I'm keeping my vote on Slats and I'm done with posting until people will get there heads out of there ass and start looking at other cases.

I think I had the top 3 scum targets locked down and just made it mistake...its...

Slats

CTM

BG

I'm over this circle jerk that is being dominated by 2 players and nobody else can ever get a word in, its lame.

Regardless of slats, how does it make sense to let this continue to play out?

Post 1699 and Post 1890 are going in my signature very soon. Then, you can stare at them with embarrassment for as long as I decide.

Folks, I'm offering you a simple solution. The solution that does not allow this to drag out any longer.

Vote LaOut.

Pac has continued to spout off about how I'm playing terrible, and I've made mistakes, but he's yet to offer a single person who's been guilty. Of course he'll blame this on everyone listening to me, but all I did was make cases, if anyone had a better one, they certainly could have listened. I've offered a ploy by CTM and the other two. Smartly, the vig took a shot at one of those players, and guess what, it was the right move. I was right.

Further, if you believe that CTM and I were playing together, I offer a simple sacrifice, take out 'the watcher'. You're losing one player, and we're confirmed that you do in fact have a superdoc. So, you'll still have a cop and a super doc, do you really think losing a watcher is that detremental, on the small chance that I'm lying and bussed CTM when I could have won this game in a shutout? The watcher doesn't know who's doing what, and there's still a cop and a vig out there who are far more valuable.

Remember, I'm the one that pushed settling this now, so the game can move on. Killing me will reveal me as an innocent, Pac will proclaim, 'Oh, I guess he just sucks' and do everything to talk his way out of another lynch. Remember, he has many teammates still, so it'll still be hard to lynch him when I'm gone and another innocent dies tonight, especially if that innocent is the vig.

Also, lets not forget how the whole thing went down, this was all quick and carefully orchestrated.

Pac reveals

LaOut reveals, calling pac a liar

CTM jumps on board to sell the LaOut reveal

Pac corrects minor mistake

LaOut and CTM both jump off, without a second thought to the instantaneous absorbsion.

The 3 try to sell a scenario where they're both telling the truth. CTM was clearly in on it, as it all happened very fast. Can you picture the PMs back and forth setting this up yet? It's exactly as I said. We've taken down 1/3rd, we need to finish the job.

Also, please consider that everyone who has died is a mainstream character, and a few that still live are also assumed mainstream characters we know, with big names like Batman and Wolverine still floating out there, and we still have no mainstream character to attach to the two of them.

Finally, I ask you to consider Pac's proposed night actions. He's telling everyone who he's going to protect, and of course it's him and LaOut... Why, so that they have a perfect excuse to both be here tomorrow morning, and continue this charade.

Heroes, this has to end now, and the smart move is LaOut. When he's guilty, we all will laugh at Pac as he gets to submit one more NK, and we all get to speed lynch him tomorrow.

Ok, while you make a fair point, I have a question. What are we to do if LAOut is lynched today and flips innocent? That would confirm Pac, and then......point to you as scum.

Do you agree?

Ok, while you make a fair point, I have a question. What are we to do if LAOut is lynched today and flips innocent? That would confirm Pac, and then......point to you as scum.

Do you agree?

It would make me look bad. I would obviously defend myself, claim my power, again ask why I would push so hard for a vig shot to include my guy CTM, you'd lynch me anyway, and the game would move on.

It would make me look bad. I would obviously defend myself, claim my power, again ask why I would push so hard for a vig shot to include my guy CTM, you'd lynch me anyway, and the game would move on.

Give some of us more credit than that. If you look guilty, but have a convincing reveal and make valid points, I'm not going to just vote for you for the heck of it. Early game, I'll place votes for suspicion, but mid and late-game, I'm only voting with logical proof.

And logically, your point about LAOut is correct. We can't possibly lynch Pac as the potential doc. If LAOut flips guilty, then we know Pac is a liar. If LAOut flips innocent, then it looks like EY has some 'splainin' to do.

Vote: LAOut

Because I think you are barking up the wrong tree and we will find nothing and be F'ed tomorrow.

The problem with this is that while I think your case on slats is pretty good, the situation with a potential super doc is more important for today. If the cop ends up revealing and we know Pac is innocent, then we are in good shape. If Pac is still an unknown quantity, then we might shoot ourselves in the foot. This situation, in my opinion, is more important.

The problem with this is that while I think your case on slats is pretty good, the situation with a potential super doc is more important for today. If the cop ends up revealing and we know Pac is innocent, then we are in good shape. If Pac is still an unknown quantity, then we might shoot ourselves in the foot. This situation, in my opinion, is more important.

castrol-use-your-dipstick.jpg

Now that's thinking with your dipstick Jimmy!

So you can just decide to take the powers of an already dead player?

Based on what JVOR said, it seems he views that role (hypothetically) as a type of a universal backup. A backup being a role that becomes another role when the original dies. So when SMC was lynched, Pac immediately became/had the choice to become SMC's role before night started. All speculation, of course.

I will say that if Kleck is one of the 4 he saw when watching Doggin then that may just mean Kleck is innocent after all and just had a bad reveal.

Klecko did target Doggin. That doesn't mean he's necessarily innocent though. For all we know, he could be a mafia roleblocker. This, of course, would mean bad news for Pac and the rest of us.

Vote LaOut.

One might have said the same about you the other day. But I agree, unless everyone is willing to go after slats, I'm probably the best option.

JiF, I think your case has merit, so don't let it get forgotten. But everyone seems to want to focus on me, Pac, and EY for now.

Based on what JVOR said, it seems he views that role (hypothetically) as a type of a universal backup. A backup being a role that becomes another role when the original dies. So when SMC was lynched, Pac immediately became/had the choice to become SMC's role before night started. All speculation, of course.

Klecko did target Doggin. That doesn't mean he's necessarily innocent though. For all we know, he could be a mafia roleblocker. This, of course, would mean bad news for Pac and the rest of us.

One might have said the same about you the other day. But I agree, unless everyone is willing to go after slats, I'm probably the best option.

JiF, I think your case has merit, so don't let it get forgotten. But everyone seems to want to focus on me, Pac, and EY for now.

I did block Doggin on night one because I thought he was dirty.

You say four players targeted doggin on night one. That confirms for me that others thought he was dirty.

Why would Pac protect Doggin? If most thought he was dirty because he was acting like a dick, which caused four posters to target him, why would Pac protect him unless he is stupid?

Maybe you can see but you and Pac are lying.

Arsis just woke up from a nice 12 hour nap and has just caught up. Arsis thinks he was right about the evil Slats yesterday.

Unvote: EY He was right about CTM

Vote: Slats Jif makes a solid case.

We can settle this whole pac/laout situation by having the cop investigate him during the night and having laout watch him. If he in innocent, the cop reveals and pac and the cop can live on their merry way being protected. If the cops does not reveal tomorrow we can assume pac is guilty and he and LAout can be both be dealt with in one day with a lynch/vig kill. This also has the potential to see catch other characters in a lie.

Just an idea. Arsis feels that it is a half smart one and that it is one everyone, including EY and PAC, can settle on.

Arsis just woke up from a nice 12 hour nap and has just caught up. Arsis thinks he was right about the evil Slats yesterday.

Unvote: EY He was right about CTM

Vote: Slats Jif makes a solid case.

We can settle this whole pac/laout situation by having the cop investigate him during the night and having laout watch him. If he in innocent, the cop reveals and pac and the cop can live on their merry way being protected. If the cops does not reveal tomorrow we can assume pac is guilty and he and LAout can be both be dealt with in one day with a lynch/vig kill. This also has the potential to see catch other characters in a lie.

Just an idea. Arsis feels that it is a half smart one and that it is one everyone, including EY and PAC, can settle on.

Not a bad idea.

Vote: Slats

Lets hear from him.

And I can't block Pac so he can't protect himself. Then if either me or Pac is dead in the morning we know Pac is dirty?

I'm lost. I am trying pay attention to the thread while doing five quotes at the same time.

Are you confused or playing dumb? Arsis asks you to think about the situation for a minute or two. If there is a role blocker and it is you. Think about which blocks hurt vs help the town.

A double scum night action on Doggin? In that scenario the role block would have been in case they missed the shot and to cover their bases if Doggin had a cop or other finder role? That makes sense.

Why is this bad news for us if that's the case?

Unless I am totally missing the point, if LAOut is scum, the mafia will now know the Cop's identity. I think the idea is bad for that reason alone. If LAOut was innocent, then I 100% agree with this plan.

Unless I am totally missing the point, if LAOut is scum, the mafia will now know the Cop's identity. I think the idea is bad for that reason alone. If LAOut was innocent, then I 100% agree with this plan.

Did not think of that. Arsis still says it is worth a shot. If they are guilty we get rid of two potentially three bad guys in row: Slats, Pac, Laout. If they are innocent we get doc and cop protection for the rest of the game. It is a bit riskier than Arsis would like but is better than any alternative. Arsis does not want to vote for someone who might be the superdoc or the watcher. Worst case scenario we have klecko block laout? You have a better idea?

Worst case scenario we have klecko block laout? You have a better idea?

The only other issue is there's a good chance we lose the cop or the vig to NK tonight.

But, for your idea to work...

Cop investigates LaOut.

Roleblocker blocks LaOut.

Pac protects himself and LaOut (as if that matters)

Scum kills innocent.

The only other issue is there's a good chance we lose the cop or the vig to NK tonight.

Cop investigates LaOut.

Scum kills innocent.

Do you have any tweaks that would get the plan to work smoother? I think having the cop investigate PAC tonight is a great plan. Especially if we can nail a scum today. That would mean after getting rid of pac/laout we only have one more scum to deal with. That is the best case. The middle ground would be they are innocent and we get doc and cop protection all the rest of the game. The worst case is what? We lose the cop now and they are innocent? He could still make a final post. We lose the vig so we need two night to take them out? If they are guilty the cop does not reveal and is safe and we then know pac is dirty.

A double scum night action on Doggin? In that scenario the role block would have been in case they missed the shot and to cover their bases if Doggin had a cop or other finder role? That makes sense.

Why is this bad news for us if that's the case?

It could be one of a million things. Perhaps with Superman dead CTM tried to use his role on Doggin that night in case it would do anything and he wasn't the killer, and someone else LAOut spotted was the killer. Or perhaps CTM was the killer and someone else was a mafia roleblocker, a mafia watcher or any other possible scum role. There's no way we can assume innocence of anyone seen at Doggin's that night just because CTM was one and he's scum. And of course, this is all based on the theory that LAOut is telling the truth, which we can't know for sure.

Bottom line, I don't feel comfortable considering anyone to be innocent on the basis of finder results that we can't confirm the accuracy of and even if they are accurate, there isn't enough reason to think that one of those others in addition to CTM can't be scum. I think its pretty apparent at this point that everyone in this game has some sort of ability, scum included, so there's no reason to believe that its impossible for there to be multiple scum night actions on the same player.

Cop investigates LaOut.

Scum kills innocent.

My hesitancy is that we can't guarantee the cop will make it to the next day phase. And in that case we're back to square one with this.

Do you have any tweaks that would get the plan to work smoother? I think having the cop investigate PAC tonight is a great plan. Especially if we can nail a scum today. That would mean after getting rid of pac/laout we only have one more scum to deal with. That is the best case. The middle ground would be they are innocent and we get doc and cop protection all the rest of the game. The worst case is what? We lose the cop now and they are innocent? He could still make a final post. We lose the vig so we need two night to take them out? If they are guilty the cop does not reveal and is safe and we then know pac is dirty.

Dead players aren't allowed to reveal any information. If our cop is NKed, he isn't able to share his results with us in a final post.

My hesitancy is that we can't guarantee the cop will make it to the next day phase. And in that case we're back to square one with this.

Dead players aren't allowed to reveal any information. If our cop is NKed, he isn't able to share his results with us in a final post.

If the cop dies then we could always lynch laout tomorrow and do it that way. Arsis just does not want to kill the guys who claimed new superdoc and watcher over the chance that the cop gets killed tonight.

Archived