JN Mafia Thread: Superheroes Unite!

Unvote -

Vote - Pac

Now that CTM is gone, and good riddance scum, we might as well get rid of Pac also. If CTM isn't around to fight with and provide entertainment, what value does he have? None value, that's how much. The sexual tension between them when they're both in the game is just unreal.

He wasn't fighting with CTM when he was around because they were in cahoots.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He wasn't fighting with CTM when he was around because they were in cahoots.

Are you like EY's padawan learner? Your mission is to keep asking me dumb questions or rile me up? That's fine if you are but you might want to PM him for better ideas of how to go about it.

Guys... I'm about to lay out how the whole set-up went down... Post by post... with timings... I think you'll be able to see, with hindsight that CTM is scum, how this is a setup involving the 3 players.

We believe you. Lets everyone vote Pac and get this day over with

4:47

Reading through I have to agree with Yellin. We're in a bad way in this game regardless of whether or not Arsis has been indeed made scum. I'm voting Pac because I think it's the best way for the town to go right now. I like the case on him, especially the one put together by shutout.

Irish Votes Pac

We believe you. Lets everyone vote Pac and get this day over with

Your actions are in direct contradiction to your words. I have the most votes, so get the day over with by voting me. I agreed with EY that it would be the best way to settle everything. Bottom line - we can afford to lose the watcher much more than a superdoc. My death won't confirm Pac as innocent, but it will confirm me as telling the truth.

Your actions are in direct contradiction to your words. I have the most votes, so get the day over with by voting me. I agreed with EY that it would be the best way to settle everything. Bottom line - we can afford to lose the watcher much more than a superdoc. My death won't confirm Pac as innocent, but it will confirm me as telling the truth.

Don't tell me what to do. If we're voting for one of you. I'm voting PAC cause he is more annoying. ;)

Don't tell me what to do. If we're voting for one of you. I'm voting PAC cause he is more annoying. ;)

LAOut has more votes right now, and I'd prefer to lynch him rather than Pac so that we gain a cleared superdoc in the case that they're telling the truth. However, my gut says they're lying, so if people would rather go with Pac I'll switch my vote.

Incidentally I think this is a huge mistake because we're taking out a strong town player who happens to have a power role. I have no idea what you guys are doing (with the exception of scum) so if this is what it takes so be it.

I don't really see how LA being lynched innocent confirms Pac as innocent. I'm starting to wonder about Pac myself. Lex having two votes makes the SMC unvote seem all the more suspicious.

Then vote for me... I'm getting tired of this.

Once it's done I have NO DOUBT some of you will still blindly follow EY.... Pathetic.

pied-piper-of-hamelin1.png

Incidentally I think this is a huge mistake because we're taking out a strong town player who happens to have a power role. I have no idea what you guys are doing (with the exception of scum) so if this is what it takes so be it.

:smilies2_puke:

So then why are you doing it?

True. Arsis will also insult your intelligence and question your ability to complete a simple sentence.

duh... ;)

You're alright Arsis... you just can't seem to help this EY spell you're under. Maybe you'll learn from it for future games.

Eh... enough is enough man. You guys aren't listening to reason so what else is there to do.

I'll tell you why during the game wrap up.

There are 4 villains left. You are convinced it is EY. No one else is. In your opinion, who are any of the other 3 and why?

Arsis thinks the remaining 4 are likely to be:

Slats

Pac

Laout

Someone Arsis is not confident enough to name yet.

There are 4 villains left. You are convinced it is EY. No one else is. In your opinion, who are any of the other 3 and why?

Arsis thinks the remaining 4 are likely to be:

Slats

Pac

Laout

Someone Arsis is not confident enough to name yet.

Strong Feeling:

EY

Kelck

next in line:

BG

Slats

JIF's case is good btw... It just won't resolve this nonsense we have going on which is why if no one will listen about EY or Kleck than I'll vote La and pray you all see what's been going on here.

Eh... enough is enough man. You guys aren't listening to reason so what else is there to do.

I'll tell you why during the game wrap up.

Dude, once again, I havent even voted for you, relax.

I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before, but please help me understand your role...

Can you now absorb another power and lose the one you hvae to replace with said power?

Are you claiming, when SMC died, you chose to absorb his power right away or JVOR gave you the power immediately?

Are you also claiming you absorbed the power, by one of the above ways and then first night you protected Doggin?

Who did you protect the 2nd night?

Thanks

I can start with Kleck but I fear it will be a waste of time... let me play with my son and I'll try and do it later.

Of course it will be a waste of time because you have no case against me.

I am convinced that LAOut is clean.

Let me break this down.

LAOut says he watched doggin the first night and that four other players targeted doggin on night one. I can only speak for myself when I say that I blocked doggin on night one because I thought he was scum. It makes sense that LAOut watched him because he thought he was scum. Pac protected doggin on night one.

That where it gets weird. Two players target doggin because they think he is scum. At least one other player targeted him, either the cop or the vig. That suggests that at least three players thought doggin was dirty on night one. Hell, the big obviously thought doggin was dirty as he took a shot at him during day two.

What possible sense would it make for Pac to protect him then?

There's only two possible reasons Pac protected doggin. 1) He's an idiot and wasn't paying attention the first day (definitely possible because he's been on my ass since day one and doggin picked a fight with me on day one as he was required to do and Pac bought it hook, line and sinker.) 2) Pac, as scum, had a vested interest in keeping doggin alive and safe from vig kill the first night because doggin was the most suspicious player in the game at that point and a prime target for the scum to set up for a lynch.

I don't really see how LA being lynched innocent confirms Pac as innocent. I'm starting to wonder about Pac myself. Lex having two votes makes the SMC unvote seem all the more suspicious.

My view is, if LAOut is telling the truth, it doesn't make sense as scum for Pac to target Doggin (a townie) the first night and himself (scum) the second night. What scum power would that be? I can't think of any that are sometimes good for townies and sometimes benefit scum.

Likewise if Pac is innocent, I think LAOut would have to be innocent because why would a scum watcher hop in like that to stop Pac from getting lynched.

I don't think they're innocent, but in the small case that they are, it's much worse to lose a superdoc than a watcher.

Archived