"Wait, this is a weekly award?" Edition of Post of The Week

POTW Bot

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the hell kind of self-absorbed prick cares how many POTW nominations he got?

I can think of an extremely large one....

btw..it's clear that being unable to get nommed based on the quality of your own posts, you've decided to embrace the glory of being the most nominated subject. Good for you. Your kind of like a guy that cant make the actual football team, so he takes the job as towel boy to be close to the action.

Enjoy crushers jock.

I can think of an extremely large one....

btw.. it's clear that being unable to get nommed based on the quality of your own posts, you've decided to embrace the glory of being the most nominated subject. Good for you. Your kind of like a guy that can make the actual football team, so he takes the job as towel boy to be close to the action.

Enjoy crushers jock.

Says the guy who's only path to POTW glory is to express his pathetic obsession with me.

So sad, so sad.

it's clear that being unable to get nommed based on the quality of your own posts, you've decided to embrace the glory of being the most nominated subject. Good for you. Your kind of like a guy that cant make the actual football team, so he takes the job as towel boy to be close to the mens.

Enjoy crushers jock.

I wont... but if someone noms this, next week is going to be either very good, or very bad for Klecko depending on if you agree with the above concept.

I wont... but if someone noms this, next week is going to be either very good, or very bad for Klecko depending on if you agree with the above concept.

The funny thing is it'll have the opposite reaction. Nobody wants to rub his sweaty belly..

Congratulations to MDL_JET, It's always nice to see a Pats fan choke on the Welker load.

Wear your badge of valor this week... Hector, you're out:

potw.jpg

A note to posters, it seems in order to get yourself nominated, impress Lil Bit Special, as he's the main source of nominations.

So, as a review, here at POTW, we enjoy making Pats fans look silly, making fun of Klecko73isGod, and anything Lil Bit Special likes.

See you next week.

Awesome, thanks EY.

I am so glad this post won btw. Great job.

A note to posters, it seems in order to get yourself nominated, impress Lil Bit Special, as he's the main source of nominations.

So, as a review, here at POTW, we enjoy making Pats fans look silly, making fun of Klecko73isGod, and anything Lil Bit Special likes.

See you next week.

I love POTW.

I wish others would join in on the fun.

Great job EY!

Wear your badge of valor this week... Hector, you're out:

Ah, the irony that my week at the top of the **** heap is the one in which I posted the least since joining this site.

Great job, everyone, though I am concerned that the quality of POTW-winning material may suffer now that it is being done so frequently (this week's winner notwithstanding). On the brightside, at least Klecko has a shot now...

Ah, the irony that my week at the top of the **** heap is the one in which I posted the least since joining this site.

Great job, everyone, though I am concerned that the quality of POTW-winning material may suffer now that it is being done so frequently (this week's winner notwithstanding). On the brightside, at least Klecko has a shot now...

it took me having to lobby to Greenbeans for my first win-I think he finally felt sorry for me and gave it to me on a slow week

life isnt fair.

dont worry, i'll never win either.

....and there have been, and will be instances, where you could have, should have. Your problem is 1) you are not a newer JI refugee and 2) you date Gainzo behind 124's back. First of all, it's a Pats fan; second of all, it's bad form.

I'm sure the process is very fair. :rolleyes:

life isnt fair.

dont worry, i'll never win either.

....and there have been, and will be instances, where you could have, should have. Your problem is 1) you are not a newer JI refugee and 2) you date Gainzo behind 124's back. First of all, it's a Pats fan; second of all, it's bad form.

When you make the best post of the week, you will win.

Whiners.

im one of the few who isnt a JI refugee at all...

and there is a lot of back on 124 to hide behind.

:D

:corn:

i just wonder why Gainzo is a chubby chaser...

Archived