Seymour still hasn't reported to the Raiders

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya the NFL is going to start to allow players to void a trade. :rolleyes: Can you imagine. Now if Mr Gurly pants had a no trade clause he could get away with it. He does not, he will be a Raider he will sit or he will retire. He will not change the rules of the NFL. This is the NFL dude not MLB. Seymour will report or he will sit and be out almost $8 million.

I never said he had a no trade clause, nor did I say he would get paid.

But, if the player does not show up, Oakland will not be out the picks. Those ARE the rules.

Seriously, don't respond to my posts anymore, you're not smart enough to converse with me.

Fixed.

Thanks... But you don't have to defend my avatar to them.

When someone attacks something like that, it's the equivalent of having nothing to say past, 'you're a doody head'.

Being called a homo, or made fun of, by someone who spends their time trying to irritate people on the internet is like being called fat by... well, you get the idea.

But I'm not GEY

Oh... I see what you did there... you put a G in front of my username, which is comes close to the word gay. Wow.

I think you should take a minute, hop up from your computer, look at yourself in the mirror, and evaluate your life.

Have anyone around you hide the prescriptions, sharp objects, and rope.

Oh... I see what you did there... you put a G in front of my username, which is comes close to the word gay. Wow.

I think you should take a minute, hop up from your computer, look at yourself in the mirror, and evaluate your life.

Have anyone around you hide the prescriptions, sharp objects, and rope.

:rl: Hliaroius stuff. Do you mean scissors?

When are you changing that pee pee puffer?

Thanks... But you don't have to defend my avatar to them.

When someone attacks something like that, it's the equivalent of having nothing to say past, 'you're a doody head'.

Being called a homo, or made fun of, by someone who spends their time trying to irritate people on the internet is like being called fat by... well, you get the idea.

But I really want to win POTW this week!

But I really want to win POTW this week!

First it was rep, now its POTW. What do you want? What will make you happy? There is no title for the greatest interwebz Jets poster and if there was you wouldnt even be invited to after party...ya know, the one where even Shasta is invited.

First it was rep, now its POTW. What do you want? What will make you happy? There is no title for the greatest interwebz Jets poster and if there was you wouldnt even be invited to after party...ya know, the one where even Shasta is invited.

Question. Was Shasta banned at JI? I assume so. I liked him, her, it.....where do I find it. Wouldn't it be swell if it became a member here? Messageboard gold, I tell yah.

If I'm not mistaken, all trades are contingent on a physical, which he's yet to show up for.

If he doesn't show up, he's the Pats problem.

Wrong

NE gets his signing bonus back when he plays his last card and retires. Seymours salary is already credited towards NE cap so he is no longer a Patriot.

He was walking next season anyway if no pick is involved.

I never said he had a no trade clause, nor did I say he would get paid.

But, if the player does not show up, Oakland will not be out the picks. Those ARE the rules.

Seriously, don't respond to my posts anymore, you're not smart enough to converse with me.

The deal is done, you know like in a done deal.

Like your homo marriage to Klecko. Looks like you are the female???

nom'd

but i will say this, should say, macpac and pr37 or klecko and DWC be on the same side of a debate, the golden rule of "two wrong's not making a right" is invoked. You can most certainly ignore any statistical analysis to the contrary and be comfortable with the opposite of their position as being accurate.

Nice avatar :love0040:

Wrong

NE gets his signing bonus back when he plays his last card and retires. Seymours salary is already credited towards NE cap so he is no longer a Patriot.

He was walking next season anyway if no pick is involved.

EY wants to be right therefore he is right.

Until he reads tomorrow that he is wrong.

SEYMOUR IS A RAIDER.

You're not even making the same point as him. You're amazingly stupid.

Since we are exposing the utter stupidity that our resident trolls exude, I just felt like posting a link to probably my favorite all time "PR37 is an annoying troll, that knows nothing about the game of football and is a complete and utter moron" moment...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1359476&postcount=18

There are too many of MACPAC's post to single out just one.

Seymour will report to Oakland and heres why: the franchise tag for DE's this year is 18 million dollars. Julius Peppers is getting that for 1 season.

A cool 18 Mil in the bank.

Seymour will get more than that next year if hes franchised by Oakland and why wouldnt they? They just spent a 1st round pick on him.

Seymours pixxed but nobody walks away from that much money.

I am certain you just said you were not going to talk to me because I was to stupid.

Well, you're wrong there too. I told you not to respond, because you continue to embarrass yourself.

Seymour will report to Oakland and heres why: the franchise tag for DE's this year is 18 million dollars. Julius Peppers is getting that for 1 season.

A cool 18 Mil in the bank.

Seymour will get more than that next year if hes franchised by Oakland and why wouldnt they? They just spent a 1st round pick on him.

Seymours pixxed but nobody walks away from that much money.

He may. He probably will.

The conversation going on here is what happens if he doesn't, not will he/won't he.

Archived