JetNation Partners With TailgateJoe

Maxman

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, as soon as max puts down the chickenfingers and waffles he is going to post sticky threads in the tailgate forum for each away game. This way everyone can organize away games, see who is going where. I am going to do an away game or two tailgating as well, having it organized like that will make it easier to see where the demand is.

I'll look for the Yellow Hummer....right?

Actually that truck is in the shop, in the last year that thing has been in the shop more than it has been out of the shop.

Tomorrow i am going to post on here and the tgj site exactly how to find us, but pretty much just look for a black silverado pickup and a blue kegerator at 16h

Cannoli. They are going to be a staple at the tailgate this year, but for this weekend my brother got the mix from one of the zeppole guys at san gannaro and we are gonna make fried oreos, which were the topic of a popular thread today.

Deep fried oreos?

Everything taste good deep fried. I was watching a travel channel and they deep fry candy bars in Europe. I cant remember which country.

Cannoli. They are going to be a staple at the tailgate this year, but for this weekend my brother got the mix from one of the zeppole guys at san gannaro and we are gonna make fried oreos, which were the topic of a popular thread today.

you phucking bastard...i would kill for a good cannoli

What a great idea!!

Will their be pics posted on either site of the party?

Maybe you can have a picture of the week thing going on??

Yeah, right now there are category pages for food and gear, there is also going to be one for parties where we will post some pics from the games. And i would hope people would use the tailgate forum on here to post their own pics from the party, and also use it to post pics of their own tailgates, that forum isn't just about my tailgates but tailgating in general.

Eeeewwwww. faba's up to his old tricks again eh? Next time just pay for the tickets, at least you will be able to face yourself in the mirror the next day.

I try to do favors for any of our die hard jet fans-just do not ask what the favors are.

Archived