****The Official New York Jets vs Tennessee Titans Game Day Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe how some people are getting mad over this. Your all mad now and blaming me for a loss for a game that wont start for another 13 hours. its a gameday thread.

If we win, I want to receive some of the treatment other game day thread winners have received after all this hounding.

I can't believe how some people are getting mad over this. Your all mad now and blaming me for a loss for a game that wont start for another 23 hours. its a gameday thread.

Nice math.

If we win, I want to receive some of the treatment other game day thread winners have received after all this hounding.

And there's the truth.

Well at least he isn't a dictator like Sooth. He could have "tried to merge the threads & then delete it by accident."

:rl:

I heard about that one :lol: Nobody here has ever deleted a thread by ''Accident'' lol..SOOTH is so honest with his posters

I can't believe how some people are getting mad over this. Your all mad now and blaming me for a loss for a game that wont start for another 23 hours. its a gameday thread.

No you will receive none, because it was not your turn!

Kid I'm not mad. ;) ;)

I can't believe how some people are getting mad over this. Your all mad now and blaming me for a loss for a game that wont start for another 13 hours. its a gameday thread.

If anything bad happens tomorrow it's all your fault :lol: comes with the territorial hole you dug yourself into, kid ;)

man, even if we win I can picture the same posters going "we would've won by 2 TD's and not 1 if you didnt start the thread"

I invented this retarded hora of starting the game thread at midnight the night before the game...look at the hysteria its caused

Goodnight everyone. If I have baseball tomorrow I will come to this thread very late to either receive my beating or receieve my "your lucky" because well none of you will give me the credit for a win but will give me the fault for a loss.

if I don't have baseball I can watch the game with all of you very friendly fans.

Goodnight everyone. If I have baseball tomorrow I will come to this thread very late to either receive my beating or receieve my "your lucky" because well none of you will give me the credit for a win but will give me the fault for a loss.

if I don't have baseball I can watch the game with all of you very friendly fans.

Good luck with your game, because you are doomed here either way! ;)

Alright I am off to the stadium to help Joe Baby set up for his tailgate.

Go Jets!!!

How the hell are you up this early?

I don't even know why I am up this early. I hate this great game plan of going to bed at 12 to get 6 hours in and here I am at 4:30 and cannot sleep.

God damn Jets.:)

Archived