****The Official New York Jets vs New Orleans Saints Gameday Thread****

Jetkid94

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more film teams have on Sanchez, the harder it will get for him. He's got flaws. Your defense is going to win games for you. The offense just has to play well enough - and no mistakes.

Uhhhh I hope so.

It called being Rookie and we haven't had to deal with it till today.

The more film teams have on Sanchez, the harder it will get for him. He's got flaws. Your defense is going to win games for you. The offense just has to play well enough - and no mistakes.

no flaws ...... a rook

Cindy couldn't even get on the field at his age

Uhhhh I hope so.

It called being Rookie and we haven't had to deal with it till today.

...it's called everyone was looking at one years worth of USC film. The man has weak hands and eye balls his receivers. How many fumbles this year?

...it's called everyone was looking at one years worth of USC film. The man has weak hands and eye balls his receivers. How many fumbles this year?

Rookie mistakes... all rookies do it... Hell brady does it with Moss but Only Revis has been good enough to pick it off so far...

how many fumbles for cindy this year

one less than your guy, I think. Brady coming back from season-ending injury though. He'll get better. Your guy? I don't see it this year. Your defense will propell you into the playoffs and all bets are off then.

Aren't you miss scout.

New nickname Girl Scout.

Anyways, he's has the best rookie start ever. Off his dick.

Aren't you miss scout.

New nickname Girl Scout.

Anyways, he's has the best rookie start ever. Off his dick.

The defense is your calling card. Calling Sanchez a savior at this point is retarded. Sorry. It is what it is.

Archived