The Miami Dolphins And Their Fans Suck **** Thread.

New York Mick

You were 1-15 just two years ago, give me a damn break.

1999 11-5

2000 11-5

2001 10-6

2002 9-7

2003 9-7

2004 4-12

2005 9-7

2006 6-10

2007 1-15

2008 11-5

That's 3 losing seasons in 10 years, in fact, we've had as many 11-5 seasons as losing seasons during that time frame. Some here like to paint Miami as annual losers, but the facts are we have winning seasons alot more than losing seasons.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1999 11-5

2000 11-5

2001 10-6

2002 9-7

2003 9-7

2004 4-12

2005 9-7

2006 6-10

2007 1-15

2008 11-5

That's 3 losing seasons in 10 years, in fact, we've had as many 11-5 seasons as losing seasons during that time frame. Some here like to paint Miami as annual losers, but the facts are we have winning seasons alot more than losing seasons.

fukingheyhomofaglosers

First off Bro, your not my Bro, Bro...2 young QB's in a primetime Monday Night game...mistakes will be made by both...this game will be close. Our Run D has been great and as bad as a secondary was the first few games i don't see sanchez and co. lighting us up. 20-16 Miami

Easy Bro.

Miami has the Dolphins

The ****test Football Team

They lose the ball from goal to goal

Like no one's ever seen

They're suck in the air and on the ground

They're never in control

And when you say Miami

FORGET Super Bowl

:rl:

**** Miami.

Their fans are the biggest ass hats in the league and a win over Miami is still better than a win over New England. There are no words that can describe how much I hate the Miami team and fan base. **** them.

27-3 Jets win on MNF.

Rex owns the *****cat formation.

**** Miami.

Their fans are the biggest ass hats in the league and a win over Miami is still better than a win over New England. There are no words that can describe how much I hate the Miami team and fan base. **** them.

27-3 Jets win on MNF.

Rex owns the *****cat formation.

Agreed, their fans are sorry POS's, I hope they all die on their way to their circle jerk in the Lando**** Stadium tonight.

1999 11-5

2000 11-5

2001 10-6

2002 9-7

2003 9-7

2004 4-12

2005 9-7

2006 6-10

2007 1-15

2008 11-5

How many of those "winning seasons" were spent in the playoffs?

:rl:

Now cmon, if I was a gheyhomofag that would make me a Jets Fan.

You only see men riding on each others shoulders at the Meadowlands.

Or you could live in Massachusetts and see thousands of men ride on thousands of other men, legally.

why dont you fish fruits make like a tree and leave!!!!

We're gunna crush you lil homoes an make tuna sandwiches and crap em down the crapper!

They JETS have the best defense in decades!!! we will be playing for the big one, yous guys suck the big one!!! how can you beat a superbowl contenda!!!!

heh?? heh? thats what is thought! JJJ EEEEEEE TTTTTT SSSSSSSS **** YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2000's

Jets - 13 wins

Fin Fags - 5 wins

Last Games 22 games

Jets - 17 wins

Fin Fags - 5 wins

All Time

Jets - 46

Fin Fags - 40

Longest Winning Streak

Jets - 8 Games In A Row (Twice)

Your team sucks **** and is going to get embarrassed as usual by the Jets and their fans that will be louder and out number the so called home team. Look on the bright side, you'll be able to beat the traffic when you leave in the middle of the 3rd quarter.

hey, i cant read what you said cuz its bleeped out. do they suck pee or poo?

i say poo:cheers:

Take a gander at this ****. (from thePhins.com)

Can someone explain to me why the Jet fans think they have a contender on their hands?

Working backwards:

The Saints: They played the Saints no tougher than the Bills. Brees had the same stats against the Jets, actually a bit better, than when they played the Bills. The Saints disposed of the Jets and Bills in the exact same fashion, took the ball away and shoved the rock down their throats with smash mouth football. If Brees was forced into a shutout, the score would've been 42-10. Instead, they just stood on your throats.

The Titans: Yeah they proved to be really awesome! Good job getting by them at home. Your defense was real stout that day too. I'm sorry, did I say stout? I meant average.

The Patriots: You got the same stale old rusty Tom Brady that the Bills almost beat, in the Patsies own backyard. No Welker, a banged up Moss, no Mayo. Good thing you took advantage, because the next time will be a bloodbath. We all saw Brady's rust, and his misconnections with Moss deep. It woulda been 17-0 or worse at half, if you guys faced the Brady from the past 2 weeks, and it would've turned into a rout, or at least a 2 td defeat, like you suffered this past week.

And the Texans. Oh God I wish you guys could go back a replay that game, now that Schaub, Slaton and those WRs have their heads out of their asses.

Face it, you took advantage of teams still in pre-season mode, or teams that are not good. The one team you faced that was game, you lost by 2 TDs. And all I hear is "oooohh, Im so proud of our D, ooooph we only REALLY gave up 10 points, oooooh it was a great performance against the best team in the league.

BULL****!

In all our losses, we got killed in the turnover battle. -4 against the Falcons. -1 against the Colts, and 2 turnovers against the Chargers and a pick 6, on a short week and west coast trip to SD.

You hear us crying, or making excuses? You see us losing by 2 TDs? A teams record doesn't tell the whole story, and you'll find that our Monday. The Jets are as overrated as they come, and I'd wish it no other way. Get those hopes up real nice and big, just to crush them AGAIN this winter.

Say what you will about our fanbase, at least we're smart. Jetnation is that dog who chases his own tail. He never figures it out. THEY.NEVER.LEARN.

Sethdaddy is one of the bigger moronic homers on that site. Anything he says should just be given a simple:

:face:

pft, and you're not a moronic homer :rolleyes:

NICE SIG CRASHINGFAG!!! :rl:

Why are you yelling at me? I'm right here.

Let my sig be a lesson for those who think sig bets are a good idea.

Archived