Fireman Ed Never Heard Of JetNation

Maxman

This is a true story, and I thought it was hysterical. A friend of mine was on vacation and they were at the same place as Fireman Ed. They saw him there and on the way home they were on the same flight. My friend went up to Ed and had this conversation with him (loosely translated)

Friend: Hi Ed. Did you see the article that Max from JetNation.com wrote about you?

Ed: Who?

Friend: Max from JetNation.

Ed: What's that?

Friend: A Jets site.

Ed: Jetsinsider?

Friend: No

Then my friend ran off in shame. That is a true story, he said he never heard of JetNation and asked if the article was on ji. Pretty funny!

:rl:

This is a true story, and I thought it was hysterical. A friend of mine was on vacation and they were at the same place as Fireman Ed. They saw him there and on the way home they were on the same flight. My friend went up to Ed and had this conversation with him (loosely translated)

Friend: Hi Ed. Did you see the article that Max from JetNation.com wrote about you?

Ed: Who?

Friend: Max from JetNation.

Ed: What's that?

Friend: A Jets site.

Ed: Jetsinsider?

Friend: No

Then my friend ran off in shame. That is a true story, he said he never heard of JetNation and asked if the article was on ji. Pretty funny!

:rl:

i thought we were in JI purgatory..

Can someone please explain to me the backstory behind the JetsInsider/Jetnation conflict? I've been here for two years and I still don't get it...

No conflict these days. A bunch of us were posters on ji back in the day and when they got press passes it seemed like our view points weren't as popular. That sort of thing.

No conflict these days. A bunch of us were posters on ji back in the day and when they got press passes it seemed like our view points weren't as popular. That sort of thing.

the marketing boobs of brenda..i mean legs..no i do mean boobs have failed

ya:D

45 bucks would make them popular. Max, your so professional these days....lol

I used to be a mod at JI. Then Max traded a 7th round pick and a box of donuts to JI for me.

That isn't true. You were waived. Then we signed you. Definitely was no tampering involved. And no donuts.

you forgot to add that after they got press passes your view points were also censored.

I can get you someone just as good or better than Fireman Ed as a substitute-Max- if interested.

No thanks, I am good. I am more into the flight crew myself. Fireman were never really my thing. :-P

45 bucks would make them popular. Max, your so professional these days....lol

$45?!? No way man! Didn't you get the e-mail? The JI VIP membership prices have been slashed. They're now only $29.95 AND you get a t-shirt, a magnet and of course the super cool VIP membership all included in the cost. How can you beat a deal like that? I know I'm on my way back there right now!

$45?!? No way man! Didn't you get the e-mail? The JI VIP membership prices have been slashed. They're now only $29.95 AND you get a t-shirt, a magnet and of course the super cool VIP membership all included in the cost. How can you beat a deal like that? I know I'm on my way back there right now!

Promise?

Don't be scared. You know I'd never leave you and this fine site of yours. Me going back to JI is about as legit as firemen not being your thing.

I only buy the calendars because I love dalmatians. Not sure how many times we have to go over this...

Archived